Half of forgiveness

It All Starts From You

"Why did you put all my toiletries in the toilet bowl?!"

She yell as she walked towards him. Yoochun rolled his eyes and walked to his bed to checked over his phone. Hyuna couldn't believe her eyes that he ignored her so she walked up to him and snatched away his phone to get his attention. Yoochun sighed and stood up, making a height difference between them.

"You toiletries are old. I changed it with new one. Deal with it."

He snatched away the phone and walked out from the room. Hyuna screamed in frustration and walked to the bathroom. After having a short bath, she wore a fresh clothes and started to gather his thing. She put his stuffs in his bag and bring it out to the hall, where he was sitting. Making him notice his bag, she walked to the front door and throw his bag on the ground. Yoochun on the other side quickly ran to the door and took his bag.

"Are you crazy?!"

"Yes I am!  Since the first time we met, I started to be crazy. It all starts from you, Park Yoochun! You stole my normal life and make it miserable like this! Now take your bags and go away from my life!"

She yelled while glaring here eyes at him. He took his bags and went inside, only to be pushed by her, making both of them were outside the house. He put his bags and held both of Hyuna's hands, making her struggling. Then the elder man showed up so she stopped struggling.

"Both of you. You're disturbing the neighbourhood! You should discuss properly, not yelling and fighting. Go to the tree house and solve it nicely. Or not, don't even think to go inside the house."

He spoke, the two were stoned. The elder went in and closed the door. Hyuna glared at him before taking her hands and started to climb the tree house. Yoochun heavily took his bags and climbs up to the tree house. She the lights and burn some coal in the heater to heat her body. Yoochun put his bags on the bed and looked around. The two didn't say anything at all, only hoping for the small heater to make their bodies warm. As she saw a kettle on the corner, she went down and filled the kettle with water and went back up, heating it on the heater. Later, she made hot tea for both of them.

She sat on the bed, with her hands around the cup filled with hot tea. He on the other hand took out a sweater and put it on her. She ignored him and drink her tea. Yoochun then drink his tea and put it aside. Until now, none of them start the conversation. When both of them were sleepy, Hyuna turned off the light, leaving a small candle on the bedside table. She laid on the bed, leaving cold Yoochun on the floor. He set his own bed with some clothes and curled himself. The bed was complete enough to have blanket and pillow, rather than him who have to use his bag as a pillow.

Like always, he wasn't uncomfortable with the place since the house was made with hard woods. He sat up and looked over her who was sleeping soundly. Carefully, he shook her body, making her opened her eyes.

"What do you want?"

"Can I...sleep next to you? My back hurts..."

"No..."

She stirred and faced him without opening her eyes. Seeing that there's space behind her, he stood up and quickly joined her on the bed. She opened her eyes and looked over her shoulder only to see him already sleeping. She sighed and tried to go back to sleep but only to be disturb by his hand. He put his hand around her waist and pulled her closer. She pushed away the hand but he still grab her waist, a little bit squeezing their body together.

"Can't you let it be just for a moment? Just for a moment....I'm sorry....for everything..."

She could no longer heard his name. She stopped from pushing away his hand and put her hand on his. Trying to feel sleepy again, she pulled a rope above her head that slide open the roof, able to see the night sky. Hyuna admired the most shining star and smiled.

"Dear star, dear unni, what will my future be?"

After some while talking to herself, she slowly moved away Yoochun's hand and sat up, only to pulled the blanket to make theirselves warm. The heater continue to burn the coal for the whole night and later she fell asleep.
 


Hi guys! Please accept my apology. I've been away for such a long time and you might be mad at me. I'm working on other fanfic. I am so sorry *bow. Next time, I'll try my best to update and this fanfic will be done soon. Please bear with me! 

I'll be concentrate on four characters and other characters as minors. I changed my poster, how was it? I fail at making one though...Anyway, a big THANK YOU for reading this fanfic! I appreciate it a lot ^^