The Party: This is just the Beginning

It All Starts From You

I've been waiting for a while but no cab here. Oh, right. No clubs open in this hour. I totally forgot about it. I have nowhere to go. Should I call Minho oppa to pick me up here? Aisshh... Or should I call Jiyoung to accompany me? but he have football training..

What am I thinking?

I walked to the own for..maybe something to eat. I didn't have my breakfast and my stomach started tomake sounds of despair so maybe I should grab any light snack to eat.

I looked around, wondering if there anyfood shop opend. Then I saw a cafe at the junction, perfect. The bells rang as I pushed the door. Many people, but not too crowded. I queued up in the line while deciding what suits my appetite. Suddenly I saw a girl in front of me, didn't seem to be patient.

"Afraid your donut will sold out, eh?"

She turned her head around, enough to see my face and smiled.

"You know I love their donut. Buying it too, Hyuna? I thought Minho cook for you"

"Not today. I went to meet Jiyoung this morning. AND no info about Yoochun yet"

She pouted. Seems like I knew what was going to ask. As it was our turn, we ordered and found a table, same place when I first got here.

"Do you have anything to do today? Can you follow me to the football game?"

Hara asked. I just remembered Jiyoung have game today so I thought again for a while. I nodded agree and wnt to her place before the game.

~*~

The stadium was totally croweded. Well-known guy is going to play, of course everyone wants to see it. All girls must have gone crazy with all the cheering, screaming and jumping like a kangaroo. How annoying...

Luckily they got a place to sit, just few metres from the filed and the exit door. Yoochun picked up the phone as it was vibrating in his pocket.

"Mr Park, everything is ready. You just have to bring her and we'll make a touch on her"

One of his men spoke on the other line. Coldly, Yoochun answered that he will be there before the party starts. He hung up the phone as he saw Hyuna stood up from her seat, probably wants to take a fresh air.

And that was the signal for him to make a move. Yoochun walked towardsa her without being noticed. As he was close enough, he popped out in front of Hyuna and grabbed her hand.

She didn't get to say anything as she was struggling. Just like the other day, Yoochun walked fast with her hand's locked on his out from the stadium, across the lawn and to the car park where his car was located.

Hyuna didn't struggle when they stopped in front of his car. Yoochun unlocked the car and pushed her inside the car. She was too confused so she forgot to run away.

"What are you doing? Where are you taking me?"

She asked as Yoochun got inside the car and started the engine.

"Just be quiet"

Again, he treated her cold. Before Hyuna gets to answer, Yoochun leaned in to her close. She tried to avoid but she stone there with blank expression.Fortunate, Yoochun raised his hand to grab the sit belt and pulled across to the lock on her side.

Along the way, she could see the moon started to show itself as the sun faded away. Her body was shivering, thinking why does this happen in such a hurry. Why him?

He drove to his house where the party was held. As they passed the big gate, Yoochun stopped the car under a bright light, a little bit far from the building.

"Don't say anything nonsense when we're inside the house. Don't deny anything my mom's questions. And, don't try to run away, the guards are all around the house"

He grabbed a bag behind Hyuna's seat and gave to her.

"Wear this dress. It's a formal party"

"Here? Are you nuts?"

"Just get change"

Yoochun took off his shirt revealing his white bare chest. Hyuna blushed and looked away to the window.

"Why? Am I too hot?"

He chuckled and laughed as she asked him to be fast.

As he finished change, he asked her to get change fast but she shook her heas. He sighed as he understood and closed his eyes with both of his hands.

Hyuna got out from the car and got inside at the back seat. She started to take off her blouse but pulled back as he was looking throught the rear mirror.

"No peeking you ert!"

She pushed his seat from behind and quickly changed. She couldn't see the colour of the dress as it was dark eventhough the lights were brightening the car. After a while, she got outside and sat at the front seat. Yoochun droves his car to the parking space where there were some formally dressed people waiting for them. he left the car and gave the keyto one of his men. He went inside the house, leaving her alone in the car.

'Wait, what's the point of bringing me here? No, don't go! What should I do now..'

Hyuna thought alone. Then, her door was opened and two figure was standing, wearing black dresses..