It's puzzling me; when will I finish my work?

It All Starts From You

 

"Hyuna? Are you asleep?"

She moved her body facing him. She's asleep. Tiredness was obviously on her sleeping face. A little smile was formed on Jiyoung's face, looking how cute she is when she sleeps. The fair white face, smooth pink lips, he couldn't bear it. He leaned in closer to her face, taking a clearer view.

Jiyoung stared at her lips. He thought it first, wondering when is the best time to make it real. He got closer to take her lips but before he does, he heard her mentioning Yoochun's name in her sleep.

He felt wrong. Maybe Hyuna is his. He moved back and looked away. Maybe he should just let her be. He took a coat behind the car seat and covered her body.

~*~

The sunlight was striking right through the room as I woke up. I look at the clock, 9 a.m. Thank God it’s Tuesday because I have no class today. Wait, how do I get in my room? But last night I was…..

“Hyuna, breakfast ready!”

I heard Minho was calling from outside. I quickly got off the bed and wash my face. I walked to the kitchen where Minho was sitting at the table, probably waiting for me.

“Sorry I didn’t help preparing breakfast today”

“It’s okay. You look tired last night so I didn’t want to wake you up”

It hit me. Minho knew what happen last night.

“How do I get home?”

“You walked home on your own. Don’t you remember?”

‘I do?’

I thought to myself. Did I really walk home by myself? Why didn’t I remember a thing? Okay, this is scary. How about Jiyoung?

“Don’t you want to eat?”

“Erm..I’ll take my shower first. Just go ahead”

The cold water ran through my body, giving me shiver at first. My head was full with things I didn’t know. What actually happened last night?

I wore long sleeves shirt and short pants. After the short breakfast, Minho gave me a paper. Again?

‘Today Onew is around your house area. You want to find him, right? Go and take a walk. You’ll find him’

“Who gave this?”

He shrugged his shoulders. I grab a slice of bread and went out for a walk. To be honest, yesterday; mystery, today; getting scary. Am I in a game? As I passed a shop, I heard someone calling my name. I thought it was just my imagination until a hand landed on my shoulder.

“Hey”

I turned around and there he is, Jaejoong. Wait a sec, did I just say Jaejoong?

“Uhh..hye...Jaejoong?”

“Where are you going?”

“I was…uhh…finding someone. What are you doing here?”

“Just passing by actually. But since I found you, you know Yoochun’s is like an insane person now, right?”

Yoochun? Insane? What is he talking about? I didn’t think that always-control-his-coolness-dork has become an insane guy.

“What do you mean?”

“I think you better go to his house and see for yourself”

Jaejoong gave a bitter smile as if he doesn’t know how to react. But then I remembered that I have to get to Onew.

“Oh..”

I hesitated a bit. Nothing crossed in my head.

 “Okay then. Make sure you go to his house and check him up. See ya”

He left and walked towards the road I took before meeting him. Now, where can I find Onew? His club? I hoped I could bump into him right now.

Thinking fast, I continued my walk along the road which leaded to town. But along the way, a guy wearing a hoodies along with a headphone stuck on his ears, yeah me too, it must be Onew. I walked closer to the guy to assure it’s him.

“Uhm..Onew?”

The guy hung his headphone around his neck and smiled.

“Oh hi Hyuna. Stalking me?”

I chuckled hearing to his joke. Okay, the paper was right, I know I would meet him here. Politely, I ask him about the interview. He said he would prefer to do it at his club so we walked together as he leaded us to the underground floor.

“My dad gave me this place as 17th birthday present”

He said without being asked as we walked in. It was so cool! The walls were painted red, a big disco ball was hanging right on top of the middle of the dance floor, a long row of bar with all sorts of alcohols and wines, and the most attractive; a complete DJ set 360 degree turning on a center stage.

Did his dad actually bought all that for him? In 17th age?

“Wines?”

I walked along the bar, taking a closer look on the well-arranged bottles.

“Uhm.. those are not mine. I just put it there for customers and VIPs. Oh, since you’re looking around, want any drinks? Coke? Then we’ll have chat about your work”

I just nodded and still looking around in amazed. As I stepped on the DJ stage, my fingers were softly caressed all the buttons on the set, a little bit scared that touching it too much would turn everything on.

Suddenly a hand landed on my hand, leaded me to a button and a nice song played as it was pressed.

“The drinks will be ready in just a sec. In a mean time, enjoy the song”

He smiled and took my hand down to the floor. It was just two of us but I was quite shy to dance. I never take any dance class! Too awkward but I saw him just enjoying the song with his body, like he’s having fun and have the rhythm in his body.

I heard him said to loose out my body tense and started to dance but I’m not sure if I heard it right. The music was too loud for me.

~*~