Yoochun?

It All Starts From You

I asked as I looked at the files right in front of me. Some were labelled with 'interviews report' and 'interview guiding'. Mr. Yunseok gave me a smirk and asked me to check upon the files.

I opened the files one by one and read the contents roughly. It was all about interviews. What a bored thing to read. I wasn't shock, but I have a feeling that I will do an interview with someone. He explained about the files and I was right, I will be doing interviews. Not one, but five people in the college.

"I know it's too fast for you but I need you to do some searches and interviews about these five people. Do it in your way but I wnat the report before the semester break. Can I count on you?"

It was a big responsible for me. I couldn't say no because this is the first task for me. Usually, people didn't give this kind of thing to newbie but he's putting a big expectation on me.

I just nodded and took some files with me. I don't really know his main objective of doing this interview but I'll take it as an opportunity.

Hara was waiting as I was walking inside the library. She helped me put down the files on the table and flashed reading some files. I heaved out a heavy sigh and started to find some books that would help. Hara followed me from behind and being such helpful.

"Hyuna, did he really ask you to do all this in such a short time?"

She picked up some books from the racks and put it back as it wasn't the correct book. I nodded heavily and keep searching.

"I want to help you but..you know i'm not into this field. So, who are the five people?"

Hara came closer as I took out a small notebook from my jacket. I opened the last page where I listed the names.

"I think it's all our seniors and our lecturer. Mr Yonghwa, Mrs Victoria, our soccer player, Jiyoung and our two seniors, Onew and Yoochun"

"What?! Yoochun?! Are you serious?"

People around us were staring and asked us to be quiet as Hara's voice was loud. She was excited after hearing Yoochun's name and I quickly put a finger on my lips. We took some books sat back at the table. I make some revision about the interviews while Hara still thinking about her mister-perfect-man.

"Hey, Hyuna"

Minho sat next to me and gave a wink. I was startled and looked around us. Lucky enough no one was looking.

"Oppa...what are you doing here?"

Hara smiled and waved to Minho. She stood up and went to the restroom, leaving us at the table.

"Nothing"

I saw his eyes were locked on Hara as the way he answered was too simple. His eyes were moving to where to where Hara walked so I waved my hand in front of his face.

"Something fishy,. Did I just realize or this is just starting? You like her?"

Minho's eyes widen as he looked at me. I smiled widely as I knew the answer. I asked him to tell Hara but he was shy. Minho afraid she doesn't like him...

"Just forget about it. I heard you got the reporter job. Is it true?"

I nodded happily. I showed the approove letter and the files. Minho looked at the list and surprised as he saw Yoochun's name.

"Why? Is there anything wrong?"

Minho shook his head heavily and let out a sigh. He said no one in the college would accept when it comes to deal with Yoochun. I explained about what Hara told me but Minho disagree.

"He's hard to get along with. It would be the hardest challenge. Sis, good luck"

Minho stood up and patted my back. He walked away leaving me with no clue at the table.

~*~

What does Minho trying to say? It is totally different with what Hara said. Is Yoochun really nice and friendly or totally hard to work with? His description and Hara's made a big different.

I sat at my study table with my notebook and some blank papers. My head was filled with questions about this Yoochun's guy. What does he really look like? Who the hell is he?

I quickly tidy my things and get ready to go to college. Living with Minho really makes us like family, not like a couple anymore. He care about me and helped a lot on doing this task. We left the apartment and took a ride in Minho's old volkswagen to the college.

As we arrived, we seperated ways as he went to the lab while for me, the teacher's room. I set an appoinment with Mr Yonghwa and Mrs Victoria. as they were both free. Since I don't have morning class so it's easier for me to finish this task fast.

I prepared some questions and they responded well. The interview went smoothly and leisurely since the three of us laugh a lot with Mr Yonghwa's insane jokes. I walked out from the teacher's room and went to the field to find the third one, Jiyoung.

I went to the news studio for a while to put some files on Mr Yunseok's table. He wasn't there so I left it neatly for I don't want him nagging about his messy table. What an annoying...

I walked our from the studio and walked along the corridor. It was a long walk from the teacher's room to the studio and now to the field. I took out my water bottle from my sling bag and drank it as I stopped walking.

Suddenly I felt my body was pushed by something, the water from the bottle spilt on my shirt. Not enough with the push, my body fell to the ground and I heard something broke. I heard my knee was on something and then I realized, my glasses.

I grabbed it and tried to wear it. The left glass was broken. I tuned around and saw a guy was furiously looking at me.

"Watch it will you? Apologize, now"

He said coldly and everyone was looking at us. I can't just sit there and do nothing so I stood up  facing him.

"You're the one who hit me now you want me to watch where I was going? I'm not going to apologize to you. You have to pay for my broken glasse!"

I shouted confidentally as it was his entire fault. Just with my right glass, I can see his brows were connected and he clenched his fist. But weird, he didn't respond. He just chuckled and gave a glare at me.

"Let's go"

He said to his friends behind him and walked away. I can't believe he just leave me dumbfounded so I took off my right shoe and threw at him. It hits his back as I was hoping to hit his head.

"Yah! I'm talking to you? Pa back for my glasses!"

He turned around and walked fast towards me. Then he took out his wallet and threw his money to my face. This guy just don't understand me..

"Go buy yourself. I don't have time to talk to you"

"I don't want your money. I want you to get me new glasses!"

"You asked asked me to pay for your broken glasses now you want me to get you new glasses? You're wasting my time!"

He shouted back as he walked closer to me. As our faces were inches away, I slapped him hard for being rude.

"I said I don't want your money. Don't you get it? It would be enough if you apologize to me. Is that hard? Don't be so rude just because you have a lot of money. It doesn't show how precious you attitude is"

Enough with all I wanted to say, I back off and walked away. I don't want to hear any response so I walked as fast as I can, leaving my shoe at the corridor.

Then I felt someone grabbed my wrist and turned my body around.