A little bit closer

It All Starts From You

The whole week has been used up. With Yoochun right there next to her, she felt like he's being a company. He helped her grandparents doing housework and slowly threw away the majestic cisty boy attitude. He started to adapt the fact that she's not like like other girls. Different one. Not even a pinch like Yoona. They started to get along little bit better than before. Hyuna tried to kick him out from the house few times now but everytime she does, her grandmother would scold her instead, saying that it's not good to treat guest like that.

Hyuna walked alone around the village, just got back from the grocery shop. She greeted every people around her espeacilly the elders since she know them since she was young. Sometimes they waved at her instead of bowing. She felt weird until someone stepped on her shoes from behind. She turned around to see Yoochun smiling sheepishly. Now she now why everyone was waving at her.

"What are you doing here?!"

"Err....following you. I know you would call my name if you got in trouble. Just in case."

"As if this village is not safe for me. Go home, Yoochun."

She walked a little bit faster, trying to get rid of that guy. Yoochun sighed and he stopped by a woman. She gave a white rose and asked him to give that to Hyuna. He ran to her but she was fast, running too until they reached home.

"Why are you chasing me?!"

"Who said I was chasing you?! I was trying to catch you up because you're leaving me! I was only trying to give you this, you stupid-adorable-girl!"

He gave the rose and went inside the house. Hyuna stared at the rose in her hand. It's wilting in her hand. She went inside the house and put the groceries on the table before finding a jar filled with water and put the rose inside. She smiled and put the jar at the balcony so it would receive enough sunlight. Hyuna went to her room to see Yoochun was writing something on her writing table.

"What are you doing? Yah, that's mine!"

She took the papers from him. It was the report that she was supposed to work on. He probably have look on all of her work. Yoochun turned to her and put the pen down.

"I was answering the questions for you. It was supposed to be asked for me, isn't it?"

"But I sent the report to Mr Yonghwa already. I didn't do any report on you."

"Why not?"

She kept all the papers in the drawer and sat on the bed. Finally, Yoochun remembered why. Everytime she wanted to interview him, he would avoid or give excuses. He even do something else with her. he could see disappointment in her face, pressing the buttons on her phone to hide he fact that she is disappointed. He walked up to her and sat beside, giving a look on her face.

"It's okay. Let's do it now. Only for your knowledge, shall we? Ask me anything you want to ask. I'll answer."

She stared at him, still doubt that he would lie about it. it was too late anyway. She gulped her saliva, still wondering if she should do it. Yoochun took the papers from the drawer and took her hand, handing it to her. He turned her, making her facing him. He smiled and motioned her to ask him now.

"H-how do you manage your office work and college? B-because both are hard to handle at one time..."

"I tend to neglect school since my dad prefer me to work because it brings money. School waste money. that's why he told me. But since I'm senior in the college now, I'll just ended it and after graduate, I would live in Scotland to handle the position there."

"Oh.."

She tried to find a blank paper to jot down what he said. As she was about to write down, he took away the pen and threw it behind him.

"I told you. Just for your knowledge. That one, we can do it later."

He pointed to the papers and put it aside. Hyuna sighed look at him, thinking if she should ask him now. Yoochun smiled and motioned her to go ahead. She started to ask questions that she always want to know since they first met. He leisurely answered all and from sitting up, Yochun laid down on the bed, still continue to talk about himself. She was out of questions so she shut . Yoochun sat up and gave a curious expression to her.

"I answered yours. Now you answer mine, okay? What is your favourite colour?"

"Baby blue. White too."

"Hmm..what do you really want to do if you're rich?"

"Since I was a kid, I really want to ride a jet ski when it is summer. And climb the mountain. And also, build a rocket to go to the star. My late mother said she would watch over me from there."

Hyuna smiled and glued her eyes to the picture hung on the wall. The picture of her parents and Taehee. Yoochun can't stop looking at her sincere face, being truthful to tell him about herself. He figured some questions and after some time, he continued.

"Do you ever had a boyfriend before?"

"Yes. Once."

"Do you love your mother, father, grandfather, grandmother, Taehee and me?"

"Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes and......"

Her voice trailed off when she heard him mention himself. She cleared and look away, scratching her back head. He chuckled and asked why didn't she say yes but she shook her head vigorously. Without notice, he took her hand and pulled her, making her fall in his embrace.