What a frustrating day

It All Starts From You

After having the hot shower, Hyuna went to the kitchen as she worried Minho would take his dinner alone. She opened her room door and a nice smell came to her smelling sence. She saw smoked were escaping from the kitchen and she knew who was in there.

"Oppa, what's with the smokes?"

Hyuna move away the smoked that covered her view until she saw Minho was busy cooking. It was rare for her to see him cooking in the kitchen. She could see him too concentrating on it as his forehead was forming lots of sweats. Is he too hardworking or he was hot?

She doesn't want to disturb him so she sat at the dining table where the plates were all set and the drinks too. After a while, Minho turned off the fire and put the food on the plate next to him.

As he put the food on the table, he realized Hyuna was watching him with a big smile.

"Oppa,are you feeling hot or you put too much effort on these?"

She giggled and gave a handkerchief to Minho. He took it and wiped off the forming sweats on his forehead. As he was taking off the apron, Hyuna laughed.

"What are you laughing at?"

"Why did you wear my apron? You know you don't like pink, right?"

He chuckled as he put away the apron. They enjoyed their meal and washed the dishes as they done

Minho was the first one to sit in front of the tv as Hyuna was doing some chores. After several minute, she joined him at the iving room.

"Hyuna, tell me what happened"

She shook her head then grabbed her phone on the table and called someone. Minho heard everything so obviously he knew wh she was talking to.

He was bored as Hyuna took her time so he took away the phone from her. Hyuna rolled her eyes as both people on the line started to talk. Tired of waiting, she let him talk and do other works.

It wasn't short because until midnight, they still talking. Hyuna was shocked as Minh was still holding her phone. She leaned in closer to Minho and smiled.

"Hara, could you please call his own phone? I nedd mine now!"

Minho covered his ears as Hyuna was screaming. Less than a minute, he hung up and gave it back to Hyuna, The phone was hot and the battery wa low.

"Sorry. I-"

He stoppedas his phone rang. Hyuna knew it was going to happen so she went to her room and charge the phone. She then sat on the floor, leaning back at the bed and her thoughts flush her away.

'Eonnie, I wish you were here. You always there when I need you. My task is stuck. You know what to do, right? That guy..who caused you to death,,he's the one should be dead, not you.."

Hyuna hugged her knee tight. She wanted to cry but tears won't come out. she knew she have to get Yoochun for the task to be donw..but how?

'Dealing with Yoochun, getting information for Hara, searching for the guilty guy. What else?'

~*~

'What would she say? Will she accept the gift? What will her expression looks like?'

Many thoughts were crossing across Yoochun's mind. He doesn't bother ignoring his friends chatting as they don't have other better things to do. The cafe was full with his friends, reserved by his close friends and followers.

No eyes were ecluded from staring at him. Everytime he hang out with his friends, all girls would forget about their meal. They prefer to look on every Yoochun's action. Some of them would come to him, asking for a picture and giving gifts.

He doesn't care. Indeed, he asked his followers to keep them away and the gifts, he would just throw it in the dustbin or gave it to his friends.

In the middle of the leisure, his head was filled with her. No one but her. He landed his hand on the forehead and massage as if he was having a big problem. Jaejoong nudged him and gave a glare.

"Aren't you going to eat?"

Yoochun just shook his head and leaned back on the chair. A while later, every eyes that was locked on him, not anymore. They were looking on something moving towards him. Something that confused them.

As he turned to look at the moving figure, his heart pounding for no reasons. She was there, accompanied by his men. As he stared at her, his men walked backwards and started to take their place to guard their 'area'.

"You want to do it here?"

She asked. Yoochun nodded and invited her to sit next to him. The eyes were still looking at them, wondering what will happen next. And her, still in her own clothes, started to take out her pen and notebook.

"Why are you still in this?"

He spoke referring on her clothes. She looked on it and asked what about it.

"Where si the dress I gave you? Why are you still in this old blouse?"

She glared. Yoochun could sense she started to feel uncomfortable. She showed a bag and gave it to him.

"I don't need anyon to tell me what to wear. Take it back. And yes, it is old but I love to wear it. So what?"

"Change it, now. I don't want to see you in this thing"

"Thing? You call this 'thing' ? Why are you so furious about it?"

"Because I don't want to see you in this! I don't want to see you dressing like someone. Go change it now!"

His loud voice made him stood up from his seat and point his finger to random way. The cafeteria suddenly became quiet as everyone was looking at them even his friends at their 'area'. She looked at him and her eyes were filled with waterm waiting to burst out in no time.

Looking at her expression, Yoochun slowly put down his hand and stared at her. She stood up and chuckled.

"Dressing like someone? Who? Tell me! Tell everyine who is that person and I will never wear this old 'thing'. I'm sorry"

She grabbed her bag and ran out from their 'area'. Yoochun grabbed his key and ran for her.

"Hyuna! Wait! Hyuna, stop!"

She didn't stop running, and vanished as they were far anough from the cafeteria. Yoochun looked around but there was no one.

He slide down on a wall nearby nd triend to catch his breath to normal pace again.

'Why did you apologise? Are you the one who was feeling so guilty? It's not you..'

His heart was beating fast eventhough he felt calmer. He looked away to him as Jaejoong was running to him.

"Are you okay?"

Yoochun just nodded but still catching his breath.

"It's Friday. She's the only girl I can pick for tomorrow. But.."

"It's okay. Tomorrow she will be at the news studio. You can meet her there"

"Call them. Ask them to buy anything that fits her and put in my car"

"Your suit?"

"Included"

Jaejoong helped him up and they walked to Yoochun's car to send him home.