From far and close

It All Starts From You

Where is she? I didn't see her anywhere.

I thought alone. The watch showed 8. I've been waiting for an hour. Oh why am I doing this? if isn't because of tonight, I would have sleeping at home. Damn it.

The football guys were warming up but I don't see any sign of her. Maybe she wasn't supposed to go here. I vcannot wiat anymore. I stood up,ready to leave but my eyes caught on her, running to the field towads someone. What is she doing with him?

She bowed with a big smile to him. They talked and went to the seats, My mind flashback that day when she came over.

"..I'm here to interview you for the college task.."

And that caught me. so she's the school reporter? I chuckled and sat back on the chair.Too good, I can see her from here. Is he one of the people she should interview?

Meanwhile..

"Jiyoung!"

Hyuna called him as she ran to the field.

"Yes? Do I know you?"

She bowed aand asked for an interview with a big smile. Jiyoung nodded and they went to the seats nearest.

Smooth questions and answers. Hyuna felt a little bit relieve. She admits, Jiyoung is anice man, not like THAT man. He just loves to make jokes, making her laughing non-stop.

"Stop it. Okay, where was I...Uhm...is there anyone here in the college that you thought to be your ideal type?"Jiyoung thoughts, guessing the right answer to tell. "You?"

He smiled and looked at her with a different view.

"Oh please, stop it. No way I'm your ty-"

"If you are my type, what's the problem? I like fun, old style, fierce, specky-like, brave girl. Isn't that point to you?"

Hyuan lost her words. What are they talking about, she don't even know.

"Relax. My ideal type would be someone liek Im Yoona and IU. I supposed you know them"

"Oh, of course I know them. But isn't that both of them have moved? Why them?"

Jiyoung nodded. He loved the way Yoona shows her baeuty and tyle. Plus, she's a good dancer. As for IU, she is said to be nice, cute, sweet girl. Hyuna saw his serious talk on praising her.

"You like her?"

"Err..let's just put that question out of this talk, okay?"

She chuckled and wrote something on the book.

"Thanks. I would say it's all done". She smiled, satisfied.

"Sure. Anyway, you look great in this blouse"

Hyuna's smile went bigger as she heard the compliment. Well, at least someone didn't call the blouse as 'thing'. Jiyoung make a bold move, taking her pen and wrote something on the blank page of the notebook.

"Here, call me if you have time. Maybe we can hang out together sometimes"

Jiyoung gave abck the pen to her. His name, number and address were written there. Hyuna's smile turned a little bit awkward but she suddenly happy about it. Now, she got all 10 questions answered. Hyuna kept her book and pen n the bag and stood up.

"Do you know where I acn find Onew?"

He felt odd. Does she want to interview everyone in the college?

"That Jinki? he enver stays long. You have to go to his floor"

"Floor? What floor??"."..oh...you mean..his club?"

Jiyoung nodded. He told her where the club is and called Onew. She bowed and excused herself and went to the taxi stand to find cab.

 

..Back to Yoochun..

That guy. Don't he dare to get his hand on her. Yoochun glare at her.He just kept on his seat as he don't want Hyuna to realize his presence, witnessing everything.

He saw Jiyoung was writing something on the book. Yoochun tried to go a little bit closer but two hands covered his eyes.

"Oppa, guess who?"

He moved the soft hands away and looked to the side. he chuckled a he saw Yoona was grinning at him. She even gave a peck on his cheek. Neither happy nor angry expression on his face. He just let go of the hands and watched the two figures near the field.

"Why? You're not happy to see me? You know China and Korea isn't clowe"

"What do you want? Done with showcase?"

"Yup, it was tiring so I decided to take a break. Oppa, are you going tonight?"

Yoochun gave a little nod. What a cold conversation...

Yoona took him by the chin, making him facing her. Their eyes met. She sighed and let him go.

"Why?"

He asked, seeking for a smiple answer like nothing or I'm okay.

"You..you never look at me, huh?"

Yoochun took her hand and get out from that place. They walked to his car and he slammed Yoona's body to the car, locking her with both of his hands. He stared deep in her eyes with a serious stare.

"What are you doing? Let me go"

She tried to escape but his grip was too tight. Yoona screamed, only for Yoochun to let go but he didn't even bother.

"What? You want me to look at you. Now I am. What else do you want?"

"I..I..d-don't xpect you to be like this. Y-You know I like you but.."

Yoona stopped. She looked away to the side, sighed. Yoochun took her by the chin and leaned in to meet his lips with hers. It only last for few seconds, then their lips apart.

"Listen. I appreciate your feeling. Don't force me. You know who my heart belongs to so just knock it off..."

His voice sounded husky. He could see her eyes started to watery.

"She knew it. Byt he day we were making out-"

"Who said we were making out? We never did!"

"Yes we do. You just don't realize it! Everybody knew we were together at that alley. Can't you see it?!"

"Don't you ever bring up that story. You know what you'll get if you do. You already knew it. So shut your mouth. My heart belongs to Kim Taehee. That's it"

Yoochun let go of her and started to walk away. Suddenly he heard her giggling.

"Kim Taehee. Who's next? Kim Hyuna, right? I can't believe you're hunting for Kim Taehee's own sister. that's how you say your heart belongs to her?"

Yoochun stopped his footsteps. He faced behind, cuious. He shook his head and chuckled. He believed Yoona was just making that up so he continued his way to the place he started first, leaving her alone.

"Remember this Park Yoochun. It's not gonna be me, but someone will replay that story again"