Same girl

It All Starts From You

He looked straight into my eyes and dragged me to the other way. He walked so fast, leaving his friends behind using the stairs. With only my shoe and socks, I tripped on the stairs and I felt the pain on my ankle.

He didn't stop walking so he forced me to walk in pain. As we were out from the building,  he unlocked his car at the parking lot and pushed me inside. He looked furious like I was causing the trouble. After some thoughts, I think I'm the one causing the trouble.

He slammed the door as he got inside the car and started the engine. I parted my lips but it got pursed again as I don't know what to say when I looked to his expression. We passed the clinic as I thought he was taking me to the clinic but he didn't stop the car. But instead, he stopped the car in front of an optical only from my not-clear-enough  unbroken glass.

The guy opened the door for me and grabbed my hand. We walked into the shop and he asked the woman who work there to give me new glasses. Why in the world he took me to the optician instead of doctor?

Does he know the different between curing my ankle and my eyes?

The optician checked my eyes while he called someone on the phone. He looked so serious I don't dare to ask him anything. As the glasses done, he paid with his credit card and gave me the glasses.

"I cannot send you back to college because my mom wants to see me urgently. I'll see you tomorrow"

"Wait. What about my ankle?"

He took out his wallet and gave me some money. This time, he gave me in the right way. He said he needs to go and got inside the car. I tried to walk but my leg was too pain so I fell on the ground.

He got out and helped me to stand up. I was purely blank as he held me to his car and drove me to clinic. No one was talking, both shut their own mouth. The doctor gave me medicines after the check up and wounded my ankle.

After he paid the bills, we went out from the clinic and he let out a heavy sigh. I took a deep breath and tried to start the conversation.

"Sorry for the slap and.....thank you"

He flashed a view on me and smirked. Without saying anything, he got inside the car and off in a flash.

"What? As simple as that? Who does he think he is?"

I mumbled angrily and walked slowly to the taxi stand.Peoplewere looking at me as I sometimes shouted to myself. I got inside the taxi and went home in pain not just physically, but mentally too just because of that stupid guy.

~*~

"No"

I said coldly. My mom who was sitting at the other end of the long table and gave a good stare at me.

"What's wrong? You don't have any choice? Do you want your dad to arrange some girls for you? Tell me what you want"

She took a sip of her tea and continued the stare. I can't believe she could make this kind of decision in a short time.

"How much time do I have?"

I said as I let out a heavy sigh. Suddenly a voice came from my back. I stood and bowed at him.

"How long do you need? Your mother wants to introduce you to her friends this Saturday. Bring whoever is your choice on that day. Understand?"

He said while walking to the other end where my mother was sitting. I was ignoring thier talks as my head kept thinking about their decision.

"Dad, do you have any particular reasons for doing this to your own son?"

I said and rolled my eyes. My dad shook his head as he smirked at me. I stood up and ready to leave but she stopped me with her last words.

"Yoochun, we just want you to move on. She's gone for good. We're doing this because we love you"

I clenched my fist and walked out from the dining room. The maids bowed as I walked to the room and hte second floor. I slammed the door and sat at the edge of the bed.

"I don't deserve to be with someone else. If only you were here, Taehee, I just need to apologize to you. For everything...I shouldn't done that"

My fingers ran through my hair as I was screaming her name deep inside my heart. She was the only girl I can fall in love with. She was the only girl that can make my world spinning around. Her touch, her laugh, her eyes, it was the best thing when I can look into her shiny eyes.

Being with her is the best moment in my life. I never thought she left me. I never thought she left me. I should've thought for what I've done. No one knows how I feel. No one knows how precious she was to me.

Two years passed, no other girls could make me fall in love again. But being forced to marry, is that how my life would end?

I stood up and grabbed my towel. The long day especially meeting that girl has made my day feel stupid. After the long bath and changing to new clothes, I took a nap ad try to forget what happened just now.

~*~

It's been a while since Yoochun was staring at Hyuna. Eventhough she was sitting with her friends at the cafe while he was hanging out at the nearest lawn, Yoochun eyes were finely locked on her every actions.

In the past few days, he's been watching her whenever they were on free time. Yoochun didn't know her name, so as her. Hyuna's ankle was fully healed. After the accident, they didn't meet face to face again. Both were doing their own thing as usual but Yoochun had made a new hobby that he couldn't get away everyday.

"Hyuna, how's the interview doing?"

Minho asked as they were having their lunch. Hyuna just sighed and shook her head. She told him Yoochun was found nowhere. Hara was there too, listening to every word they were saying. She begged to Hyuna to gain more information about Yoochun as she thought Yoochun is her mister-perfect-man.

"Hara, how can I get any information, we never meet. I told you, I don't know him in real person. Aigoo, it's already Wednesday. I have alot of things to do"

Hyuna held her report that was written nothing. She could've skip and move on to the next person but she didn't feel to do so. Minho checked on her work and gave some ideas for Yoochun's interview. HYuna shook as ll the ideas were not going to work.

"I know! Go to his house. Make an appoinment, a personal one"

Hyuna doubt, wishing positive thoughts will pop inher head. The informations are for Yoochun's secret admirers too so..why not? But..will it be smooth or just like the accident that day, she don't even know.

At the lawn..

Yoochun was hanging out with his friends as they don't have anything to do and the lawn has been their official place to conquer. With full of shady tree and greens, special art from famous landscape designer, who wouldn't want to stay there for the whole day?

The geng was doing their usual own thing; texting, chatting, listening to music and stalking.

Jaejoong nudged Changmin as he saw his other friend's eyes were following something. The main thing is he already know the meaning behind that eyes. Yoochun didn't talk much as he was staring at the same girl he met the other day. He was curious about her name, just name, but he has no guts to ask for himself.

"How does it feel to stalk someone?"

Changmin spoke out as he was bored with Yoochun's wild eyes following that girl.

"Cool"

He replied coldly, as he kept watching her smile and laugh at the cafe. The others were bored too as Yoochun was ignoring them. Jaejoong waved his hand in front of his friend's face and then, Yoochun looked away to his friends.

"How long will you stay like this? That girl will never come to you"

"She will. Someday"

"When? That girl don't even know that you were tailing her whenever she go? Oh come on, be man"

Yunho patted his back as he stood up and left. Changmin and Junsu followed him, leaving Jaejoong and Yoochun. He gave a stare at his friend and gave a signal with their eye contact.