A feeling has developed

It All Starts From You

 

‘Why Hyuna act so quite these days? Is something wrong with her? She usually tells me about Yoochun but since the day she disappeared at the stadium, I could sense an odd thing is happening. And why Yoochun rarely be seen at the lawn now?’

Hara drank her iced lemon tea and play around with the straw, stirring the ice cubes. She was alone. No familiar faces can be seen in the cafe. She doesn’t even know why she hung out by herself in the first place. She could imagine Hyuna sits in front of her, eating donuts like they used to.

“May I sit?”

A voice appeared. She raised her head and smiled right away. Hara gave a light nod and leaned back on the chair, watching the man took a sit next to her. The waiter put a cup of coffee on the table and vanished from her view. Hara don’t really know what to say. She’s not in a mood so she just kept quiet.

“Alone?”

“Do you see anyone else?” she rolled her eyes.

“Who knows Hyuna went to the ladies room or she haven’t come. Or other friends-”

“Yes I’m alone. You should acknowledge where Hyuna have been. She refused to hang out with me these days”

He landed his hand on hers, giving a light smile.

“You know what’s good about you? You still hang out even when your friends is not around. Let me tell you something. You could just give me a call and we can go out. If you need me to hang out with”

She pulled her hand and realized her cheek was burning.

“Yeah. But there’s no need to have skin to skin contact”

Silence. Both of them stared at the glasses in front of them.

“I…”

“What?”

She coldly replied. She doesn’t know why she response in that way but what she know, it was an awkward situation.

“I like your smile”

Hara smiled at those words, making him chuckled.

“I was joking. But when I saw that smile, now I’m sincere. I like your smile”

Her gaze landed on his and he gave a smile. She could sense something on this guy. Wherever she goes, he must be there. It’s like a coincidence. But could it be planned all along? She thought for a while and spoke.

“Minho. What are you? What are you doing here? I mean, what are you doing wherever I go?”

“Me? I’m.a.robot. I.can.be.your.friend. I.don’t.like.a.beautiful.lady.like.you.be.alone.”

He moved his hands like machine along with robotic voice. That made her laughed and blushed.

“Okay. Stop that. Everyone is looking”

He looked around and hid his face in the sweater he was wearing. Hara covered her face with her right hand, avoiding parts of her face and looked away to the mirror at her side. Just then, she saw a reflection of Hyuna walking beside Yoochun together with her hand nicely held his arm.

Hara quickly look to the other side but they were gone. 

~*~


This one is for these two. A short one. The is still far away but I'll update as soon as possible. Please bear with me *bow. Will you comment? Or you want to ask anything? I'll answer for sure. Thank you for reading it this far. I'm touched ^^ Enjoy the story!