He wasn't like this before

It All Starts From You

 

I sat down on the sofa to see my dad folded his arms and my mom busy reading some documents. He sat on the sofa opposite to me and drank his tea. Mom didn’t bother to see my face even for a second, probably the document is too important to her. And they will act like this everyday if I haven’t decide about my marriage.

“How’s Hyuna?”

She spoke after a while. I don’t have mood to talk about her so I just kept quiet. My mom shifted her gaze towards me and signalling me to answer her question. I shrugged my shoulder and leaned back at the sofa. I looked at the window at the end of the hall, just to realize that the sun was gone and lights started to light the night.

“Son, if you keep doing this, I have no choice but to just marry you two off”

“No”

She was shocked when I answered right after she stated her intention. Both of my parents look at each other with is-he-your-son expression. My dad stood up and walked towards me.

“She’s your girlfriend. Why not?”

“She’s not my girlfriend”

“Then why you took her to the party in the first place?”

My mom raised her voice, another shocking thing has been revealed. I sighed and lay down on the sofa without taking off my shoes.

“You know your cousin bought that. Take off the shoes”

“More to rival”

I murmured. He’s just making me pissed off. I stood up and face him.

“Why are you so mad, son? It’s not that I didn’t use the furniture that you bought”

“You treat him better than me. He’s just your nephew, dad. Not a close one. I’m here is your son. She likes Hyuna and I know he’s not supposed to like her”

“Because you likes Hyuna too?”

That sent me to dead end. I don’t know how to respond. I sat back on the sofa and heaved out a heavy sigh.

“Forget Hyuna. Let Jiyoung take care of her. And you, I’ll arrange with Mr Im”

“Yoona? I don’t like her and I don’t want to marry her”

“Listen here. You and Yoona are supposed to get married two years ago but you cancelled it. This-”

Suddenly a man came to where we gathered. He stopped beside my dad and bow.

“I’m sorry to disturb you, Mr Park. Ms Im Yoona would like to meet Mr Park outside”

He said, facing me. He bowed again and left the hall.

“Intruder..”

I murmured and went outside. She was waiting in the car. As she saw me, she got off the car and waved at me. I let my hands hid in my pockets since I don’t think there would be skinship contact. She pouted when I didn’t reply her wave but instead I just gave bitter smile.

“Oppa, why didn’t you wave back?”

“Tired..What do you want?”

She handed out an envelope to me. I took it and read the card inside.

“Oh. Your birthday. Okay”

“I want you to come. Next two weeks. Do come and bring Hyuna too. I want to be friends with her”

She smiled. I nodded and smiled eventhough it was a force smile. She waved and got inside the car. After couple of minutes, she drove off and me; I walked back inside the house and straight to my room. I don’t have mood to talk to those two people at the hall. They only know to work all the times instead of asking me; How’s college, who do you like etc… They just ignore me and indulge that Jiyoung.

I sat at the edge of the bed, looking at the dress hanging on the wall opposite of me. The one I gave to Hyuna but she gave it back. The one that I supposed to give to Taehee but I didn’t. It would be great if someone wears the dress. I’ve been keeping it since 2 years ago.

“Dude, you’re not coming?”

Yunho slapped his friend’s arm. This guy was busy staring at Jaejoong and his girlfriend at the car park.

“You go first. I’ll catch up later”

His friend nodded and left him alone. Yoochun has been staring at them since the class ended. He sat and leaned back against the trunk with a narrow look straight to the couple. They were so sweet. He was jealous. But he knew he can’t do anything because the girl was his.

He knew he can’t keep the feeling too long. He has to confess. He has to let out his feeling. But when he found Jaejoong was too close to her, he didn’t have the strength. He would just let out heavy sigh and turn his gaze on the ground.

This was Yoochun. He does this everyday. It crossed his mind to give her a floral pattern dress on one day and confess to her at the same day but he didn’t get the chance. That was when everything happen and three of them witness the incident. It was a pain to remember what actually happened. It doesn’t hurt him physically, but mentally, he does.



 

Should I update more? Of course right ^^ but it's make me sad a bit than no one respond on this story. It's like I'm in my own world. It's okay. I just want to share it. Thank you for reading it. Subscribe the story, okay? I'll be waiting!