This is why I hate him

It All Starts From You

 

‘Oh no, Minho. I forgot about him. What should I tell him?’

I thought while getting off of him. He looked shocked with my sudden action. I walked to the door and open the door, welcoming him with a smile as Minho appeared behind the door. He walked inside just to be surprised by Yoochun’s presence when he stood up and waved his hand at my housemate.

-

“What is he doing here?”

Minho whispered at me as he leaned in closer to me. I told him about the hand and how he got here. Minho nodded in understood and walked passed him. I used my back to push the door until it was shut while looking at the two guys in front of me.

“Oh. Your car is ready. You don’t really want your girlfriend to wait for you. Hyuna, locked the door when he left”

He said while walking to his room. I could sense that he don’t like Yoochun’s presence in this house. I opened the door and showed my hand to the door with a smile, signalling him to walk out. He took the medicine bag and walked until he stood in front of me. Suddenly he kissed my right cheek and smiled.

“Thank you for the time. See you at the lawn”

He wore his shoes and left. I was still standing there while touching my right cheek. I could feel butterflies in my stomach eventhough I denied that I wanted to smile. No, I’m not falling into him!

~*~

“Hara, don’t do this to me! Please…”

She begged. Hara evaded multiple times when Hyuna put her hand on her arm. She was mad. She was very sure with what she was doing. She was sure that Hyuna was the one. She couldn’t tolerate anymore with her. The patience she had before this has had her enough.

Hyuna followed her wherever she go. She would stop if Hara accept her apology. She tried to convince her about what happened but Hara won’t listen to her.

“Hyuna, stop it! You make me sick! You know how I feel about him but you do it on purpose, aren’t you?!”

She folded her arms. Hyuna couldn’t think anymore. She just wants Hara to let her explain but she doesn’t know how. She put her hand on Hara’s arm.

“Hara…Give me a chance to talk..”

She slapped her hand away with a narrow look. Hara clenched her fist and lower her gaze. She heaved a heavy sigh after a deep breath in and looked straight into Hyuna’s eyes.

“I forgive you. But let’s just say we never know each other. Go and be friends with other people”

Hara glared at her for one last time and left. Hyuna couldn’t hold back. Her tears rolled down her cheek and she couldn’t remember how many times it has been. She walked along the hallway with a hope that Hara would take back her words but she couldn’t see that girl.

‘My best friend just broke up our close relationship. Just because of a man. Does it really make sense?’

She stopped. Her gaze was still on the shiny ceramic floor. She wiped off the tears with her sleeves, not wanting other people to see her. It happened too fast. Too fast that she couldn’t remember every words spoken.

(42 minutes before..)

“Yoochun. I need to talk to you”

Hyuna approached as she saw Yoochun was sitting under a shady tree at the lawn. He was enjoying his leisure time with Jaejoong and the others. All of them locked their eyes on her.

“You really dare to come to the lawn, Hyuna? See, the girls are talking about you”

Yoochun smirked as Hyuna turned behind just to see bunches of girls were talking to each other and she knew that she was the hot topic. She shifted her gaze back to Yoochun, feeling nervous and scared at the same time.

“I don’t care. We need to talk. We haven’t start our interview”

He stood up and walked towards her. His left arm still bandaged but he looked fine. He smiled and held her hand.

“You look beautiful in this dress”

“Thank you. Could we just start the thing already. I need to pass up the interview work to Mr. Yunseok this Friday before the holiday”

She pulled her hand softly, not wanting to make him mad like yesterday.

“I don’t want to postpone this again. It won’t take long”

He turned around and took his bag then walked back to her. He held Hyuna’s hand walked off the lawn along the hallway. The girls around them were screaming so loud that could make their ear deaf in any time. Hyuna’s eyes could only look down on the floor. It’s not that she let him held her hand on purpose. She did pull her hand but you know this guy is strong. His grip was firm.

“You wait here. I want to give this file to Mr Yonghwa and then we’ll go to other place for your work”

He let go her hand and went inside Mr Yonghwa’s room. She couldn’t look anywhere as she could hear the girls were talking bad. She heard them clearly. Hyuna knew they purposely said that so she could hear. Then, she felt someone stood behind her. As she turns around, Hara was standing there giving a wild look.