'Present' : Part 2

It All Starts From You

 

I touched it and saw slimy yellowish colour on my fingers: egg. I turned around and saw some people. This time, there were boys too. I don’t really know the purpose but I have the feeling Yoochun would involve too.

In count of three, one of them shouted and they started to throw the eggs towards us. Yoochun got hit too! I took his hand and ran as fast as I could to avoid them. I didn’t know the college had turned out to egg war battlefield. It supposed to be peaceful study institute!

Yoochun was tired as he slowed down but lucky they were gone. We hid in an old building behind the cafeteria building that seemed abandoned. He was panting and tried to catch his breath. After I managed to get myself calm, I looked around to see if the crazy people saw us hiding here.

“WHO THE HECK ARE THEY?!”

He finally spoke while catching his breath. I sighed and looked at him.

“I told you, they don’t like seeing you with me but you ignored it”

“But why I got involve too? Those eggs are expensive these days!”

I know he tried to joke but I don’t feel like to laugh at this moment. I leaned back at a wall and slide down until my hips touched the floor. He followed me and sat next to me. Then his hand made its way to my face and pulled back my hair behind my ears. For the first time, I realized this sincere expression directly looking at me.

Neither smiling nor showing angry expression, he looked calm. I could feel my cheek burning so I looked away and my heart beat fast. Then I heard some noises coming out from the outside of the building. We stayed cautious and then I realized; why did we run and why Yoochun followed me? His gaze shifted to meet my eyes as he realized I was staring at him.

“Why did you follow me?”

“It’s fun”

He chuckled and shrugged his shoulder. He held my left hand and tighten the grip. I curved a smile but it didn’t last. I pulled my hand and stood up while facing him.

“We should really get back home now. Your expensive shirt has dirt on it”

As I was turning around, they found us. I’m not going anywhere, except for that guy. I thought in my head.

“Yoochun, go”

I ordered him. I don’t want to continue this thing. They were saying some things at the same time but I couldn’t understand any of them.

“Enough! Just tell me to go away, not through this bucket of stinks water and throwing eggs to me! You know what, you’re right. He deserves more with Yoona and not me. Satisfied now?”

I shouted before leaving the building. They looked dumbfounded. Including Yoochun. As I walk, tears rolled down on my cheeks. I fasten my pace and took a cab and go home.

“Why are you crying, stupid?! Stop crying!”

I leaned back at my room door and slide down. I cried in silent to think about this stressful day. I locked myself in the room for the whole day. When Minho gets home, he knocked my room door for some times. I unlocked the room and curled my body next to the bed with my sticky body.

“What happened to you?”

He went inside my room and asked me about the whole thing happen. More tears rolled down on my cheek so he embraced me without saying anything.

“Oppa, I want to go home”

I pointed to my study desk. He looked to the direction I was pointing and I put my hand back down.

“Take those sheets and give to Mr Yunseok. Tell Hara….”

“It’s okay. No worries about that. Go take a shower first”

“Thank you. But.. we’re supposed to go out for dinner..”

“Nevermind. Seeing you like this, I don’t want to force y-”

“But I want to eat outside”

I said in my sobs and pouted. He chuckled and asked me to get ready as he left the room. I took a shower and wear this navy blue shirt with black jeans and maroon colour cardigan. Minho wore a white v-neck plain shirt with black leather jacket and jeans. He look handsome tonight, it does make me melt a bit!

“Oh, my car key!”

He said when we’re about to left the house. I waited for him as he run to his room to grab the key. When he locked the door, my eyes were stolen by the bright full moon in the sky. I realized this night is such a beautiful night. I wonder why I didn’t realize this long ago?

Minho started the engine and drove the car to the town. He brought me to a street and held my hands as we get through the people around. There were so many people tonight. I would say, too many.

As we stepped our foot on a certain street where there’s not so many people, we walked around and tried the foods at the stalls. Various local food were found but then I snapped out. Wasn’t he supposed to bring me for dinner?

“Hyuna, try this. It taste good”

He handed me a bowl filled with ddokbokki. I pouted sadly and pass it back to him.

“Why? You’re full already?”

“Oppa, you promised to bring me to dinner. This is not right”

I pouted and sighed. He put down the bowl and look at me.

“I am. I brought you here so you can have fun a little. Look at me. You have to spend some time to enjoy yourself. Have anything you want, it’s on me”

He smiled as I look up on his face. He fished his hand inside the pocket and gave me a piece of paper that written reserved for two.

“Hotel?”

He chuckled. Then continued.

“I told you I will bring you somewhere”

Minho gave a flirty look. He raised his eyebrows multiple times and laughed.

“You ert!”

I smacked his back head hard. He rubbed his head and stared at me while pouting, trying to gain attention from me.

“The dinner is at that place. I was going to keep it as secret but…”

I gasped. I didn’t mean to smack his head that hard though. The paper in my hand is now like rubbish because I was clenching my hand in guilty.

“Mianhae..”

I pursed my lips and continue eating. He ate his ddokbokki and later stared at me again.

“So, you want to eat there or just hanging out here?”

“I would prefer eating at places like this since I didn’t bring any nice clothes”

He took the paper from my hand and tore it into two pieces. He smiled and continued to eat.



 

Sorry for late update~ *bow I'm so so so sorry. I was so busy with school stuff. eventhough it's holiday right now, I have tons of homework and tuition some more. sigh. I'll fix it and try to update again. Thank you for reading ^^ I appreaciate it a lot. Please comment and subscribe ^^

The two 'lovebird' will argue and could make an earthquake in the house. 

Wait until I update! I'm writing the next chapter so please anticipate it ^^

Thank you again for reading loves <3