'Present' : Part 1

It All Starts From You

“Eonnie, what should I do? Mr Yunseok asked me about the work and wanted me to passed up to him. Hara don’t want to be friends with me anymore. Park Yoochun keep postpone the interview. I really don’t know what to do”

I murmured in my breath while looking at her picture of her in my hand. It was tiring. Too tiring for this weak girl. I really don’t want to talk to anyone. Tomorrow, I should take the train at 10 and get back home. I miss my grands.

I packed my clothes in the bag and put it in front of the closet just to get ready. Today is Thursday. If I really can’t get that stupid Park on the interview, I’ll just give what I have to Mr Yunseok and get my off the task. But I just wish that I could give Mr Yunseok full report of five people.

I wore this dark blue jeans, white tops with big grey cardigan. I put on thin layer for my make up since I don’t like thick make up like those hot girls at college. Before I walked out from the house, I saw Minho left a note on my boots.

Don’t cook or buy any for dinner. Tonight I want to bring you somewhere

I slipped in my ankle boots and left the house. I have to take the taxi for today since Minho left the house earlier and the college is quite far. As I arrived, I heaved out heavy sigh and walked along the hallway.

Everyone is looking. Even the janitors looked at me. I don’t want to pick a fight so I lowered my head and walked straight without looking at them.

“So that’s the girl with Yoochun oppa?”.

“Is she Kim Hyuna?”.

“How dare she hold Yoochun’s hand!”

I heard those words multiple times. I wasn’t proud, I’m not even sure about this feeling. It’s like you’re annoyed with people that care about your life so much.

“But I like it even more if Yoochun oppa get together with Yoona”

I was taken aback with that statement so I paused my steps for a moment. I raised my head and looked around. They were glaring at me with full of hatred.  I was about to continue my walk and just then someone tapped my shoulder from behind.

I turned around just to receive a bucket of water splashed straight to my face. I stepped backwards a little from the shocking action and my books in hand were all wet. I wiped my face with my palm and looked at five girls were standing in front of me while folding their arms and a really sharp glare. The girl who made me all wet threw the bucket to the floor with anger. Just then I know, the water was not ordinary water. It smelled horrible!

When the bucket was on the floor, I shifted my gaze back to the girls. They were speaking English but I hardly understand what they were saying because there were accents in the words. Without waiting a little longer, I turned around and started walking again.

“Yah, Kim Hyuna! Where are you going?!”

A girl shouted at me. It made me stopped but I didn’t care. I continued to walk to the restroom to check on myself.

I chuckled at myself as I looked into the mirror. Why didn’t I fight? Why didn’t I shout back at them? Why didn’t I deny the statement about ‘stealing’ Yoochun? I don’t have any answers unfortunately.

Then two girls walked in and checked on themselves. I wasn’t aware about what was happening until I realized one of them have trouble with the water tap. I offered myself to help them and they nodded happily.

The tap holder suddenly broke and the water splashed everywhere. I turned around just to see the two girls were gone and the water keep coming out. I tried to stop it with my hand but it’s a failure. I sighed and let the water flood the restroom. Another ‘present’ for me.

“Sure. You made me stink, and now you cleaned me. Then what?”

I thought that myself is ‘clean’ enough so I walked out from the restroom to get my extra shirt that I left at the news studio since I usually sat there to do some works overtime.

I bumped with someone as I stepped out from the restroom. He looked me in the eyes and then raised his brows. I looked for something to say in my mind but I only managed to say ‘uhhh’..

“The sun is really bright out there but I wonder which part of the college is raining”

He looked around with playful expression. I glared at him and walked passed him. He grabbed my hand and turned me around to face him.

“What’s wrong? Who did this?”

He sounded really caring. I looked around just to receive sharp glares from the people at the hallway. They all looked like zombies, I swear! As if they’re going to come and eat me out.

“Let go. They don’t like to see you with me, Yoochun”

I explained, full with guilty feeling. He took a deep breath and pulled me to walk next to him.

“Let’s take a walk together, shall we?”

“No. I-”

“Afraid being bullied again? As long as I’m here, they’ll never have a chance to touch you”

He smiled at people around, making me even guiltier. I dropped my gaze and continued to walk until we arrived at his car. He took something from the car and gave me a shirt.

“Get inside. I’ll guard”

I was about to mention about my shirt at the news studio but he cut me and said that he won’t peek like he did that day. I got into the car and changed into a dry shirt. It wasn’t a big space so tried my best not to hit my head anywhere. I tuck in the shirt in my a bit wet jeans and got out.

“Thank you. I’ll give it back to you later”

He nodded. He asked me to the go to the lawn with him but I remind him about the interview. He agreed to do it today so I took out notebook and pen from my bag to stand by. We walked along the carpark and I finally could ask some questions. Well, I have tons of questions for him!

Then I felt something hit my head.


Any request about the next chapter? I think I want to ask for suggestion from you all ^^ Comment or inbox me and spill out what you think about it. I'll wait ^^ I hope you enjoy the story!