Little Sprinkles of Change

It All Starts From You

 

“Hyuna, wait”

I grabbed her hand and pulled her in back. She folded her arms and her eyes didn’t even take a flash on me.

“I.Want.My.Phone”

She mumbled. I don’t really want to create a fight, so I just told her I wanted to say something.

“It’s always been me who keep listening to you. Now, hear what I want to say. You broke my glasses, left me with my pain ankle, shout at me in front of the whole student at the cafeteria, force me to change my clothes in the car with you, take away my glasses and AND my phone and now your mother suddenly introduce me to her friends as a future daughter-in-law? What am I? A slave? Tell me!”

parted as she caught her breathes after the one breathe sentence. I didn’t say anything doesn’t mean I was afraid, but I kept thinking the resemblance between her and Taehee.

I just sighed and looked away.

She rolled her eyes and looked outside the window. After the long silent, she finally make a move and opened the door. She closed the door so I whined down the window before leaving.

Hyuna saw the glasses in the car so she asked for it. It’s not easy as she thinks.

“Tomorrow is Sunday. Some guys will give it to you”

I pressed the pedal and drove away. She still stands there with the baby pink dress, maybe waiting for me to go.

Unconsciously, smirk was formed on my face along the way. As for her, I think she already went inside her house. But..who's Minho? Is he her brother? Or her lover? What's their relationship?

~*~

 

She was in a deep sleep when someone called her name many times. Knocking on the door made her woke up and walked to the door with her eyes still close.

"What?"

Hyuna rubbed her right eye and opened the other. She saw Minho was standing there, asking her to come out from her room. As she fully awake, she saw many bags in the hall and a man in suit standing at the front door.

'Don't tell me he's Yoochun's man'

Hyuna sighed as the thought flashed in her head. From what she saw, those bags were filled with expensive goods and yes, she already knew the sender. The man gave a letter and a key to her while for Minho, he just folded his arms and stared at Hyuna.

She read the letter and handed the key back as she doesn't even know how to drive a car. The man said it's from Mr. Park and left with no last words.

Both Minho and Hyuna stared at each other. She closed the front door and asked Minho to help her carry all bags to her room. As they finished, Minho stared at her with a curious expression.

"What? Oh, okay. I'll tell you the real thing but please don't tell other people"

Minho nodded as if she would never make him say 'you're gotta be kidding me'. Hyuna told him every single secret and how she got into this drama.

"You're gotta be kidding me"

Hyuna nodded and shrugged her shoulders. He didn't give any negative respond but instead, he just nodded as he understood.

"If you think it’s you have to do it, just go for it. I have a friend who can help you with it"

She didn't respond. Looking at those bags, she felt like she's going to make a mistake but then, her mind was too confused.

 

~*~

As she walked in to the class, all eyes were following her. Wearing the dark purple dress and heels do make her uncomfortable. Hyuna could just pretend everything is okay. Perhaps everybody thought she is a new girl but no, it's still her.

‘So this is how it feels when people give attention to you…’

She thought to herself along History class. She felt eyes were watching her from behind but she tried to ignore it. Hyuna tried to make it clear, something have to change.

She didn't see him anywhere. At the lawn, his class or even at his 'area'.

"Hara"

Hyuna smiled and sat next to her best friend. Hara blink several times and realized some changes to Hyuna.

"Hyuna? Wow!"

"I know. Have you seen Yoochun?"

"Wow!"

"Stop it!"

"Wow!"

"Hara!"

"Sorry....Wow! What did you said just now?"

"Have you seen Yoochun? I need to finish my work but I didn't see him all day"

Hara shook her head. She asked Hyuna about her report on Yoochun, and like how she promised, Hyuna told her what she know. But not the 'daughter-in-law' part. Hyuna get through tones of Hara's questions easily until,

"Does he already have a lover, Hyuna?"

Hyuna stoned. She doesn't know how to answer. It would easy as pie if she say no but thinking of what she had gone these days, she took it back.

'He doesn't have one but...these days..am I his lover? But he treated me like I'm nothing! No..maybe he's just pretending. But what's with giving me those clothes?'

"Hyuna!"

She snapped out and looked straight to Hara's eyes. Without wasting time Hyuna grinned and denied her last question but in her head, every his secret admirer would be totally furious. She patted Hara's shoulder and fake a statement that Hara could have a chance to be with him.

Just then, a bump sound was heard at their table and made both of the girls a bit shocked.

"Hi girls. Hey, beautiful"

Jiyoung smiled and cupped his face in front of Hyuna. She slowly nodded and waved 'hi' awkwardly to him. Jiyoung's smile went wider and grabbed her hand. She seemed doesn't like it but she didn't pull her hand so Jiyoung hold it tighter.

"Come"

"Huh?"

"Since you didn't call even I gave you my number, I guess I should punish you"

"Where to?"

"Hey, what about me?"

Hara in. Jiyoung pulled her up slowly as he stood up and took her away.

"Later!"

Jiyoung smirked and waved to lonely Hara. He led her to the car park while their hands were perfectly holding each other. Far different from Yoochun, Jiyoung treated her nicely. Hyuna do like it eventhough she know Yoochun can also do the same thing if he didn’t act like the most famous guy.

'Why am I kept mentioning Yoochun?'

Hyuna looked outside the window without questioning where Jiyoung wants to take her. But weird, none of them start the talking, just like when Hyuna and Yoochun together. Well, at least Jiyoung drive the car, not like Yoochun that too depending to his driver.

As they passed a big gate, Jiyoung parked the car at the parking lot and got out from the car. He opened the door for her and gave her his hand. Thinking fast, Hyuna held his hand and closed the door as she was out of the car.

"Where are we going?"

Hyuna finally asked as Jiyoung was too late to start it. Jiyoung smirked and it was the words Hyuna didn't like to hear, 'You'll see'. They walk through the path that leading them to a park. Many people were just chilling out with their family and friends.

"What are we doing here?"

"Hanging out..just like I said that day"

Jiyoung smiled as they didn't stop their steps along the park. In out of blue, Jiyoung gave a cotton candy to her. Hyuna was feeling weird but she took it and ate it.

"Aaaa~"

Jiyoung opened wide his mouth, hoping Hyuna would feed him the candy. As he wished, Hyuna do what he wants. She doesn’t know why, but she felt like her body was being controlled by Jiyoung. But no, she still perfectly awake, doing what he asked in willing.

"I thought you're a cool, stubborn football dude. But you're still a kid"

Hyuna chuckled. She pulled her hand from his grip and walked before him. Jiyoung was stoned, but then ran a bit to catch her up.

"What do you mean by that?"

She shrugged her shoulders and continued eating the candy. Jiyoung then took her hand, making her facing him. He forgot what he wants to say but their eyes met for a while.

"Why did you change your style? I like you better in the blouse that day"

Hyuna smiled. They walked to a spacey area and sat down on the grass. She said that she suffered without her glasses eventhough she looks great or whatever. Jiyoung shook his head as Hyuna looked good without it.

“Hyuna..”

“Yes? What is it?”

“Are you really Taehee’s sister?”

She nodded. It’s a little bit weird for her to answer that question suddenly. Jiyoung shook his head like nothing matter but Hyuna could see a small secret lies behind his smile.