The end of my perfect day

It All Starts From You

 

She apologised and bit her lower lip. There's nothing I can do but nodded. Maybe she’s tired.  As we get into the car, I started the engine and hit the road. It's bothering me. Yoochun. Whenever I heard his name, I feel. Mad.

The speed meter has gone 160 km/h and I don't know why, my feet couldn't make it slow. Why am I driving so fast? What's wrong with me?

I can see her eyes were tightly closed as the car almost hit a trailer in front. I felt my body was out of control because the car kept speeding.

'She's scared. Stop. Stop. Stop!'

The tires screeching as it brake, leaving tyres mark on the road. Fortunate, no car behind us. I felt heavy breaths were escaping from my mouth and my eyes widen.

'What..'

The engine suddenly off. Again, I felt my body was paralysed without reason.

"Jiyoung, are you okay?”

I shook my head from terrible thoughts and take a look on her face. My mouth couldn't say anything. I don't know whether I'm shock or what but I guess people should make me say something.

"Jiyoung, are you okay? You looked like you saw ghost in this evening”

Hyuna waved at me and her head tilted. I finally blinked my eyes and realized the real thing. The car stopped in the middle of the road. The running engine made me easier to move the car to the side of the road. The next thing I know I leaned back on the seat and thought for a while; am I trying to kill myself?

"I....I'm sorry”

"It’s okay"

The engine suddenly off but I ignore it. Hyuna took out a mineral bottle from her handbag and gave it to me. I drank it and she even could hear my heavy sigh. I then started the engine but failed. After several times, it still didn't work.

"Damn! Oh, come on!"

My hand suddenly a fist on the horn, making Hyuna surprised and me, too. We looked at each other but then I look away.

"It doesn't start. Now what?"

She asked in confused. I know she don't know anything about car just by the way she ask. I opened the car front hoot to check the engine. Hyuna then followed and stood next to me as if she can learn something. I checked, nothing wrong. I checked the fuel meter, still full.

'What's wrong with this thing?'

I thought alone. My eyes went to Hyuna and saw her folding her arms. Just then, black cloud marched to our direction. We both looked up. Damn, why does it have to be now?

"Hyuna, it's going to rain. Get in the car, I'll try to start it again"

I took her by the hand and get her in the car. As soon as the door closed, my clothes were all soaked when it started to rain. I quickly get in the car and brushed my arms with both of my palms.

Hyuna used a towel she got from the back seat and wiped my face and arms. Without hesitation, she dried my hair, making it messy and smiled.

"Why?"

She shook her head. The towel was hanging around my neck and she looked outside the window.

We waited..and waited.

The rain didn't stop, but went even heavier together with thunders. The sun was gone, only dark clouds covering the night.

 

 

 


*AUTHOR'S NOTE: I was on hiatus for my exam. Okay, it was too long and I hate it but nothing I can do. Sorry to keep you wait. I'll update more and more. Thank you for subscribing and do leave comments. Critics, praise (not hoping for that actually but yeah, it is welcome!) anything will do.