Tea Time

Family Network

 

Holy mother of god! Look at all the goddamn bubble tea!!!!!!!

Tae, I think your boyfriend would rather have a relationship with bubble tea than you. 

Am I in heaven!?

Minho ah! Look!!! Will you buy me my favorite flavor?! 

Jjong hyung, Key apparently pickpocketed my money. Sorry. 

Key! Give my boyfriend back his money! We want our bubble tea! 

Yah! I forgot my wallet! And Onew hyung is thirsty! 

C'mon Kai lets go get some tea...evidently we're the only ones with money. 

 

It was the middle of their longer holiday break and the boys could not be more overjoyed to see each other. Jonghyun and Key were back in Korea and their welcome home was more than emotional. 

Key actually came back a day earlier than Jonghyun due to the fact that he had some last minute things to take care of before leaving New York. Onew was working, unfortunately, so Minho excitedly went to pick up Key. They had an insane ride back, blasting music and rapping loudly. Key was so happy to see Minho after so long, and to see him seem happier, that was an added bonus. 

Key couldn’t wait to see Onew or Taemin so Key actually went to the high school, picked up Taemin, to his delight because he was in the middle of math and then proceeded to drive to Onew’s workplace after picking him up a box of chicken for lunch. Key almost fell over seeing Onew. That day, he was wearing a bow tie, his large glasses, and his hair was relaxed and wavy. He basically looked pretty much perfect and Key wanted to cry. Their hug was about a half an hour and no way in hell would Key leave anywhere without his love again. 

 

Jonghyun on his plane ride back, couldn’t sleep, couldn’t eat, couldn’t find the right song to calm himself down. He was that excited to see Minho. He wanted nothing more than to go home and snuggle up with his boyfriend. Unfortunately, that day, his connection from LA back to Korea was delayed, however, getting to the airport back home at 3 am, Jonghyun laid his sleepy eyes on the one who made his heart beat. Minho was there looking pretty much dead, but handsome as ever, arms wide open for Jonghyun. 

 

Anyway, now that it was holiday break, the boys had time to relax before going back to school. Onew and Taemin were both working and Minho had studying as well, but they were all very relaxed and happy. 

 

There were about 3,000 questions asked about Key and Jonghyun’s semesters away, in Japan, then LA, then NYC. 

 

Oooh! Key how much money do you think you spent in total? 

 

Um....

 

An unhealthy amount of money, I can tell you. 

 

Jjong hyung, did you do any professional recordings? 

 

We recorded demos that were sent to perspective recording labels based in both Korea and Japan and LA, so yeah.

 

You missed me the most right? 

 

Um...

 

Did anyone try to hit on you when you were away? 

 

Ani! We told people right away about Onew hyung and Minho! We showed pictures of all of you too! 

 

OOOOH WHAT DID THEY SAY ABOUT ME?! 

 

Tae, they thought you were cute, I guess. 

 

Ani, they most definitely were smitten with me. 

 

Bwo?!

 

And me and Minho? 

 

Onew hyung, they thought you were adorable and MInho ah, they couldn’t believe dino got a guy like you. 

 

YAH! 

 

Key, did you ever smack Jonghyun? Did you fight a lot? 

 

We fought about little things...

 

Like having a signature scent?! 

 

What...I don’t want to know! 

 

Jonghyun hyung...did you grow while you were gone? 

 

Wait do I look taller?! 

 

No hyung. 

 

Hmph. 

 

Did you eat hamburgers?! I want one...

 

Hyung! Were eating right now! And I didn’t because I needed to keep healthy. 

 

Was New York as cold as it was here? 

 

Oh god it was snowy the whole damn time! 

 

How many pairs of pastel pants did you bring home with you Key? Honestly. 

 

Only five, okay?! They’re for spring time!!!! 

 

Did you bring me anything home????

 

I have some albums for you Taeminnie. 

 

YESSSSS THANKS HYUNGS!!!! 

 

What else did you bring back?! 

 

I bought some footballer shoes for Minho...custom made, Min! 

 

*blush* Hyung you didn’t have to do that. How did you know what size I was? 

 

It says it all in your face that your an 8. 

 

You would think Key would have dainty feet but he has monster feet, actually. 

 

YAH! 

 

I like your feet, Key. 

 

*blush* You’re so cheesy. 

 

This went on for a really really really long time, until Taemin didn't want to have bubble tea ever again, he was so full, Kai was out of money from buying Taemin all the bubble tea, Minho fell asleep listening to Key babble on about something, Jonghyun was also falling asleep at Key's story. Onew was contentt that all his youngers were content as well. 

That night, everyone was far too tired to go to their separate houses. 

 

In the morning Onew and Minho's parents came downstairs to find on their couch quite the sight. Jonghyun was upsidedown on the couch, Minho's arm being Jonghyun's pillow and his legs serving as a pillow to both Taemin and Kai who were hugging in their sleep. Key was using Kai's sideways back to sleep on, while Onew rested comfortably on Key's stomach. It was impressive that all these boys, over 175 cm (except Bling Bling) could fit on the couch as the same time. 

 

A/N: This is just a happy lalala chapter. OMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONOOOO 1 chapter left :( but it'll be good i promise, coming soon! :D 

NIGHT <3