Introducing the Children

Family Network

 

A/N: For the descriptions of how the boys look: (coming from my favorite looks that they have had) Onew (straight hair) from Sherlock, Minho from Hello Baby/RDD, Jonghyun from Hello Baby/RDD, Key from Sherlock, and Taemin from Lucifer. :D

 

Links: 

Onew: http://autisstatis.files.wordpress.com/2012/04/tumblr_m2smb45blw1rtjlxyo1_12801.jpg

Minho: http://forevershiningshinee.files.wordpress.com/2010/07/m7.jpg

Jonghyun: http://files-cdn.formspring.me/photos/20120702/n4ff246bd786df.png

Key: http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m3dk7qyPLE1r82t9lo2_1280.jpg

Taemin: http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_nGdcf4HICl0/TULYqGAmZxI/AAAAAAAAAO0/NY7WswYeH9E/s1600/taemin_beanie.jpg 

 

 

The parents were already close friends, so naturally, the children were to be great and close friends. 

 

Minho and Jinki, though his common nickname was Onew, were close and loving brothers. Both were relatively quiet but were very loud together. Out of the group of five boys, them two were the more mature ones. Onew, being the oldest of them all, was made the leader of the group at a young age, although as the other boys grew older, he wasn’t the cool hyung he used to be. Onew was sort of comic relief. He was very, very clumsy and awkward but so completely lovable. He was often a peacemaker in fights and he gave great advice to all of his friends and brother. Because they were adopted, none of them looked anything like their siblings either. Onew had been taller than Minho for maybe four years and by the time he was 10, and Minho was 7, Choi Minho shot up. Today, at age 20, Onew was 5 feet 10 inches. He had muscular thighs, strong arms, but the most adorable face. He had chocolate brown eyes that you could barely see when he smiled and the most brilliant smile you could ever imagine. He had plump lips and an amazing head of soft, honey colored hair that swept to one side. Still as awkward and clumsy as ever, he does amazing in school and has a silky singing voice. He also wears large wire glasses and loves fedoras and casual blazers as well. He loves to sing and read, and he is always loyal to his friends. He is a good listener and a good shoulder to cry on. 

 

Minho, is very different from his older brother. He has a head of long-ish black-brown hair that he often wears in a messy ponytail. At age 17, Minho is 6 feet and 1 inch and has mile long legs. A natural athlete, he loves soccer and basketball and running, as well as high jumping. He is a bit tanner than Onew in complexion and has large and beautiful doe eyes. He is excessively competitive all the time, gets jealous easily, and is able to beat the most athletic of hyungs in sports competitions. Tracksuits during sports and relaxation and scarves and leather jackets on other occasions are fashion pieces that are his trademark. He also took to vocal arts, like Onew, but instead of singing, he rapped. He was quiet, yes. But when he rapped he was powerful and loud, something he finds very hard to be even around his best friends and brother. He had abs and muscles was lean as well. He had a shell that was hard to crack but when someone did crack that shell, it released a fun, loving person, with an amazing and loud uncontrollable laugh. The kind of laugh that makes other people laugh just hearing it. Minho was also observant and could tell when something was wrong. The two could easily talk together and when they laughed together, it was so loud it could make the ground shake. This was the dynamic between brothers, but they also had three other best friends who lived across the street that made up their dynamic quintet. 

 

In the Kim and Lee family run by Oh Seok and Min Young, there was the oldest, Jonghyun. At his current age of 18, Jonghyun is super outgoing and silly. He could ramble on and on for hours about things no one really cared about like how many songs he had on his Ipod or about his first experience eating Indian food turned out. Twitter was made for Jonghyun and from the moment he logged on, the world public discovered that Jonghyun indeed liked talking about himself very much and also that he wasn’t the brightest bulb in the box. He is super lovable as well. He stood at maybe 5 feet 8 inches on a good day but has a well built body as well. He is a singer, an amazing singer/songwriter/guitar and bass player and since he planned on making that his career, he decided to make a statement. His hair is a bit spiky and went from dark brown to blonde at the tips making a very trendy layered look. He is known for frequent bouts of anger and emotion and cried the most out of the five boys. A lover of skinship, he is often in need of hugs but didn’t always receive the attention he wanted. His eyes are of the puppy variety and his smile is huge and sparkling. His laugh is really dorky. He is a great older brother to Kibum and Taemin but often feels like the younger to his diva-like brother nicknamed, Almighty Key. 

 

Key is vastly different from his siblings and friends but was a huge presence in the group. Chaos would ensue with but more so without him so he was on everyones speed dial. The umma, or mum of the group, he nags everyone even his two hyungs about almost everything but he is so caring and cute everyone puts up with it and in fact, relied on it. He got everyone to their destinations on time, but would be so caught up in preparations, including his beauty routine, he would often forget important things but would always be saved by Minho, bless his heart. Key is a diva, wouldn’t take no for an answer and could never be ordered around. He is loyal and the most fashionable of them all. He doesn’t save much money so his friends are always lending him money. He has blonde hair with dark lowlights underneath the beautiful blonde swoop of hair that looked great curly, wavy or straight. His signature color is and always will be pink and he swears more than anyone else in the group. At age 17 (a bit older than Minho though) he is 5 feet 11 inches with long, talented dancer’s legs. He and Minho love to rap together and he is also a singer. His voice is not as deep as Minho’s but far deeper than Onew’s and Jonghyun’s. He loves his brothers and gets along with them very well, always baking for them and making their beds. 

 

And lastly, Taemin. Lee Taemin was a dancer, perhaps one of the greatest dancers in the country. He was lithe and small, but had muscle from years of dancing. He loved his long honey-auburn hair that looked great tucked into a beanie or up in a ponytail. Fashionable as well, he took inspiration from both Minho hyung and Key umma because he liked their style the best. At age 16, Taemin stands at 5 feet 10 inches with super long and skinny dancer’s legs. He still has a baby face but wants to be seen as a man and was in fact, the most dirty minded out of the five. (Leader Onew was the most innocent) He is needy and clingy and wants a lot of attention, but was polite and shy in front of adults. He loves banana milk and buying excessive amounts of snacks because he is convinced that that alone will help him grow taller than Minho hyung, who in fact, wasn’t that tall at first so Taemin is very jealous of his handsome height. Taemin had a y side though when he danced but this new demeanor could be switched off. One second he will be on stage flapping his arms like he had wings or jumping up and down with his arms overhead in the shape of a heart and the second the song turns on or the bass drops, he turns into a manly fireball of brooding manliness and then he will take his bow and be like a giddy school girl as his family, friends, and admirers shower him with compliments and gifts. He’s very religious and loves his family very, very much.  These are the boys. The inseparable quintet of lovely, special boys. But as teenagers and young adults, things begin to change. 

A/N: Hope this fast update (I have many chapters already written so I can think through my plot) helps you beocme more interested in my story. I am not looking for approval, just an outlet to share my writing in. Hope all of you check out my other story as well. Also, hope I didn't rant to much about Minho, I tend to do that. :D