The School Life of Taemin, Minho, and Key

Family Network

 

A/N: So late! But I love this chapter :D

It was now Monday. Stupid, loud, annoying, stressful monday. It wasn’t even that the weekend was over, it was what was waiting for the three younger boys at school. It had been an emotional weekend, and the three younger boys were stressed out. Jonghyun wasn’t there to wake Key up, and Onew wasn’t there so Key could wake him up, so Key had to wake...Taemin up. This was no easy task, however the two were alone in the house until their parents came back on Wednesday, so Key couldn’t find any reason not to wake Taemin up in a way that would ensure that Taemin got up and out of bed by himself without having to be carried by Onew. At 6:15, Key woke up from his alarm playing Ring Ding Dong really loudly. Key then went to his bathroom and showered for a good 15 minutes while playing music loudly. After he was clean, Key blow dried his hair and straightened some of the wavier ends. He got dressed in an outfit he was satisfied with, made some pancakes for Taemin, and and started off for Taemin’s room with a sigh, hoping his plan would work. Key had his own room and didn’t realize that Taemin had pushed all three of their beds together and surrounded himself with all their pillows and blankets. It was so cute how Tae was holding Jonghyun’s stuffed dinosaur while he slept. He was almost too cute to wake, but Key had to commence with his plan. Key grabbed his iPod and headphones and put them on Taemin’s head. He then turned the volume to maximum and pressed play. Taemin jolted out of bed, flailing around as Sherlock pounded in his ears. Taemin then was embarrassed at the fact that he had stripped his clothes yet again while sleeping. Umma-hyung~ why? *imitating the annoying way Taemin always woke Minho up, kissing Tae’s cheek* GOOD MORNING SUNSHINE TAEMIN! I MADE BREAKFAST! hajfkdhfkljds....I’m tired! Don’t be so full of yourself *laughing* there is someone in this world who is having a harder time this morning. 

 

In fact there was. No one, was worse with mornings than Choi Minho. He woke up, groaning, and after hitting his head in Onew fashion on his head board, he went to his bedroom window seat where he could see Key waving enthusiastically from inside Taemin’s room. It was very, extremely difficult for him to wake himself up, but he managed without breaking his alarm clock with anger. He was emotional and tired. School took a great toll on all three of the boys, and Minho never looked forward to what was coming. The bullies, Siwon, his football mates ignoring him, the rumors spreading, the lack of his hyungs...all of it was too much. He missed Jonghyun...and Onew of course. Sighing, Minho went to his closet to put on his outfit and leather jacket, then proceeded to put coverup on his dark circles. He packed up his backpack, and headed out the door without breakfast, texting Key that he was ready. 

 

The three of them came together and started off for school. You look nice today, Minho-ah. Thanks Key. You guys look tired...not enough sleep? I had to wake up early so I could make breakfast and wake Tae here up. I don’t know how Onew hyung does it without using force on Tae, but it impresses me so much. I guess he has the magic touch! *sigh, missing Onew a lot* Onew hyung is good at stuff like that. Make sure you guys have your phones on and text me if there is a problem...I have 2 free periods today and history was cancelled this week so I am free for a lot of the day. The other 2 nodded, knowing that it was a lot for Minho to take on, but they truly relied on each other for support and protection at school.  

 

Each day, the three of them had meeting spots and a planned all laid out. Today: Key walked Taemin to his homeroom because both Taemin’s homeroom and Key’s before school art instruction were in the same part of the building. Minho then went to his math classroom in the other building of the school to put down his backpack, and stopped off to check in with his homeroom teacher. Mr. Lee was not in, but Minho’s favorite assistant teacher was at the front of the room tutoring his classmate Sulli, who looked desperately confused staring at the messy math equation scribbled on the board. Minho was close to both Dongae, the teaching assistant, and Choi Sulli who had been in his homeroom every year since pre-school. (Key was in their homeroom for a few years and loved hanging out, the three of them, however, Key had to move homerooms a while back so he could be in the same building as Taemin when Taemin started junior high school. Jonghyun was busy and had a lot of friends in his homeroom that year, so Key had to be moved.) Ah! Minho-ah! Have you come to fetch Sulli, check in with Mr. Lee, or give your favorite assistant teacher-hyung a hug? Donghae walked over to Minho hugged him, and ruffled his hair. Sulli laughed. Sorry I came to check in with Mr. Lee, hyung, will you check me in? I have to head to the gym to work out a bit before the gym class actually starts, it’s not really a good work out. Bye Minho oppa! See you around! Hwaiting! Bye Sulli, by hyung! Minho sighed as he walked to the gym. He had a free period and was actually going to the gym so he could keep an eye on Taemin while Key was in Japanese class. After that class, Taemin and Key both had free periods while Minho went to go sleep in math class. They (and Sulli of course) all planned on meeting up at their usual table in the lunchroom, which now had two empty seats. Right now, Minho was watching Taemin talk to his friend Kai in the corner of the gym when they should have been preparing the badminton courts. Gym class actually wasn’t the worst part of Taemin’s day, it was afterwards, in the locker room. Somedays he would hide, but somedays he would be found, bullied, pushed around, and sometimes even bruised and sit in the locker room and cry until Minho or Key came to find him. Gym class passed pretty normally and because Minho didn’t have his locker room pass card, he couldn’t scan in. This meant he had to wait until Taemin came out, or he had to sneak in if it took too long to retrieve him. 

 

Taemin was in the locker room, trying to change back into his clothes as fast as possible...when someone came up behind him. It was Siwon. So...Lee Taemin...how’s your brother? My brother Jonghyun hyung is doing quite well and my brother Key hyung is much better off without you! *sniveling* Did I ask about that dinosaur? I told you, you , that if Key did not become mine again, you would have to face me. How am I supposed to control who Key hyung is in love with? Y...you hurt him! Taemin was terrified but still had the confidence to speak the truth. Oh...so he’s in love again? With who? Does he go to his school? I’m not gonna tell. I have to go Siwon! If it is who I think it is...where do you think you are going? You have to stay and wait for the best part! *screams so people in other stalls can hear* YOU’RE ON! Siwon smirked at Taemin and left. In came in some of the guys that were all bullying Taemin. Taemin didn’t talk about what gender he was interested in, but he had a feeling he was attracted to guys which didn’t bother him at all...but him and his brothers seemed to bother everyone else....

 

Minho thought it was taking too long even though Taemin was usually slow in the locker room. He snuck in after the last of Taemin’s bullies ran out of the room. Taemin was on the floor hugging his stomach, crying quietly. *kneeling down cradling Taemin lovingly* Taemin-ah! Tae! I’m here, I’m here! Ah Taemin-ah, why are you always so brave, you get yourself hurt that way. I’m sorry Minho hyung, Siwon...he....he wanted me to get Key umma-hyung back to him but I can’t. *screaming, voice cracking, crying* HE BELONGS WITH ONEW HYUNG! Usually when Taemin had a fit or was hurt, the others would make him quiet down. However, Minho thought it wasn’t right to have Taemin hold his feelings in, so Minho let him scream all he wanted, seeing as how Minho himself knew when he was really angry he could probably rip out a wall. * Taemin’s hair* Taemin, we are going to fix this. Are you too hurt to walk? I am going to get those guys and Siwon! He has absolutely no right to tell people to beat up on you because you like guys, that jerk dated Key for a whole year! God. 

 

After comforting Taemin for a while, the two proceeded to meet Key afterwards. Minho was so late for math, he didn’t bother to attend. Donghae would understand. Key yelled for a while about how Taemin and Minho should not take the responsibility for Siwon, but it turned out that Siwon was the one who sent bullies after Taemin and has it out for Minho because he’s on the football team as well. Minho was really, really angry. Today after school, he was going after Siwon. Knocking his head may make him feel better. 

 

After school, exhausted, Key and Taemin went home to talk and wait for Minho. Minho stayed after school, claiming he had football practice, however he did not because the fields were too damp. He confronted Siwon who was gathering stuff out of his locker. After a lot of screaming, punching, and locker-slamming, Minho was on the floor, mouth and forehead bloody. About a half an hour later, in ran Lee Joon, senior captain of the football team. He cared a lot for Minho because he was a loyal friend and an honest, hardworking player. He was very concerned about Minho because he knew about his situation with his friends and the trouble it caused him. *kneeling down* God Minho! Why do you do this to yourself, Siwon isn’t going to stop. You are gonna get yourself killed this way! *through gritted teeth* Joon-hyung, where's ing Choi Siwon? Did I kick his ? He did have a good bruise on his eye when I passed him in the hall, seems like you got your kicked harder though. As long as he felt pain. *laughing at Minho's confidence even after being thoroughly destroyed* 

Joon helped to clean Minho’s face, aware that Key would freak out if he saw Minho bloodied. He then walked Minho to his house. Minho went to change and headed over to Key and Taemin’s house. All three boys were lost for words. Although Siwon didn’t confront Key today, he was causing immense amounts of pain for all three. To get out all their frustration they collectively decided not to complete their homework and do activities to release stress. For a while Minho and Taemin played violent ping pong in the shed. Then Taemin and Key danced for a while while Minho kicked footballs out back. Then Minho and Key decided to rap angrily and loud on Key and Taemin's stage in their basement. 

 

It made them feel a bit better for the moment but..,ing Tuesday was coming. 

A/N: OMYGOODNESS! Donghae, Sulli, Siwon and Joon? YAY! So this chapter is really late, but I wanted to spend a lot of time on it. Thanks so much for sticking with my story! Also, the last few chapters have had a lot of Minho and Key and Taemin. Never fear though because Jjong and Onew are coming! :D THANKS