God Damn it Minho and Jonghyun!

Family Network

A/N: It has been too long! I love all my subscribers and nice comments (although most of the comments are me just blabbering) Hope you enjoy! 

 

Jonghyun’s surgery was over. It was friday afternoon. He was going home today, which he was super happy about because his hospital bed wasn’t comfy and because nothing else was wrong with him other than his ankle, he felt trapped in the hospital for no reason. Jonghyun wasn’t just excited about that though. With Minho’s perfect confession in his hand, Jonghyun was so excited he fell off the bed as Onew came to pick him up and take him back to the apartment. The nurse was angry at Jonghyun because he was such a careless patient and didn’t want to do what he was supposed to, but he was too spastic to even function. I’m confessing...to Minho. My love. YEAHHHHHHHHHH!

 

I heard Taemin gave you a good talking to. You could say that Onew was fed up with Jonghyun’s careless actions, but knew that they were never on purpose. Instead of instigating a fight like Key would, and was going to, (Onew pleaded to him and made him dinner so he wouldn’t yell at Jonghyun) Onew decided it was better to talk to Jonghyun in a straightforward way without overwhelming him. Hyung! Yeah he did. A really good one. Who knew he was so mature? Maybe if you spent more time with him you would know how he’s progressing. You really asks Taemin how his life is going. No hyung! I think we really bonded! We talked and he really opened my eyes. I’ll apologize to him...and I’ll confess to Minho. Bwo?! Jjong...I know you love my brother...but he needs space right now. He was really angry and now he’s emotionally exhausted. How about you try after Minho’s championship football game? Or something? Ani, hyung! Taemin said I should confess right now and not wait ANY longer...Minho doesn’t deserve to wait more! How about you win him back first and then drop it all on him? Talk to him, visit him at lunch, go to the mall with Key, I don’t know do something to make Minho feel less awkward and then confess. 

 

Jonghyun sighed. He felt terrible knowing that Minho would just be waiting longer...but he didn’t want to overwhelm Minho. Space and time and fresh air is what the younger needed. 

 

Taemin on the other hand, even though he knew Minho needed an emotional break, was pacing around his room after school that day with Key watching with concerned eyes. 

 

You’re going to go through the floor if you pace more. I don’t care! Those two are absolutely the most difficult project I have ever taken on! Umma hyung~ what more can I do? We all freaking know that they’re gonna be awkward as FRICK around each other. Jjong hyung is an idiot. We all mutually agree that our older brother is the absolute biggest fool in the world. He’s so dumb...my god...like where does someone get that amount of...Umma hyung...where are you going with this? Ah. Right. So he’s stupid and Minho is damaged...by that idiot.  I think at this point...the waiting game will be what we have to participate in. Taemin, you have done more than enough, you know. Where would I be without you? Where would any of us be without you? Onew hyung...he’s my boyfriend *blush* and it’s all because of you helped me realize it. Taemin was touched by his older brother’s words but also confused. Thank you, umma hyung. But...um...what happened to you that you are not ringing Jonghyun’s neck with your hands? (Key’s hands were really intimidating because he kneaded dough a lot, so they were strong and intimidating) Onew cooked me dinner to convince me. *blush* Omo. He’s so romantic! Mmmm. Both sat in silence until their stomachs grumbled. The two walked downstairs, finding their umma talking to Minho quietly, rubbing loving circles on his back. I think umma likes Minho better than us two huh? Key whispered to Taemin. Yah! You two! Why are you whispering? Minho looked up to see who his 2nd umma was talking at. The two boys gave reassuring looks to the exhausted looking Minho who was about to get up and go home when none other than Kim Jonghyun came limping into his house followed by Onew. 

 

Umma! I’m home! I was wondering if....Jonghyun looked up to see a blushing and irritated and exhausted looking Minho, his umma’s fake smile, (knowing she knew what happened and knew she would be upset that he was so careless with Minho) and a very uncomfortable Key and Taemin. The only thing that broke the awkward silent stare-off was the sound Onew made by tripping over a lamp chord and falling on his face. Jonghyun was about to speak when Minho bowed quickly to the umma, waved to Key and Taemin, and ran out of the house, causing Jonghyun to jump aside. It was too much. Too much for Minho right now. 

 

Taemin face palmed himself so hard, that he probably left a red mark on his forehead. Key went over to help his new boyfriend up, kissing him on the forehead, getting a worried look from Onew. Key squeezed Onew’s hand, walked by Jonghyun in a huff, and went to find Minho. Minho. That boy needs a good drink. The umma then walked over to Jonghyun, fake smile gone, making him gulp. You are going to fix this, Kim Jonghyun. You are going to love that boy. His umma’s slow speech and harsh, but quiet tone was terrifying. He keeps running away because I’m the one who’s pushing him away...he has no where to go but forward and away. He couldn’t even look at me. Damn it what is wrong with me! 

 

God damn it Minho and Jonghyun! Damn it!

 

A/N: I love Jonghyun, I really do. But if he hurts Minho...I get angry. NONO it's just a storyyy! But still! Some of the Jongho i've read has no like...I don't know conflict because they're a side couple...a cute one...my otp....but still. I think it makes their relationship sweeter...they still love each other guys so don't worry. Just so you know though...next chapter...put aside your Jongho anticipation because here comes the third couple of the story. 

 

Love to all :D