Taemin Can Finally Breath

Family Network

The next morning, Taemin woke up feeling very rested indeed. The night before he had well...had his first with Kai and he couldn't stop smiling. 

 

Everything seemed better now. His hyungs were happy, he was happy.  

As Taemin walked down the hall to the bathroom, he passed Key, who had finished packing for his semester away and was coming out of the upstairs study room. Taemin just sheepishly smiled at him, trying to avoid the umma-hyung's eyes, that saw all. 

Key knew that look. 

So Taemin isn't a anymore. 

Taemin felt very awkward at this interaction with his older brother, so he proceeded to the bathroom as quickly as possible, shutting the door.

 

Taemin thought a lot about the last year or so. He thought about all of the hardships everyone had gone through, how stupid his hyungs could be, and how goddamn difficult Jongho was the entire time. 

Taemin was a nostalgic person, so he documented almost everything he did. He had journals filled with memories and pictures. Taemin also remembered every detail about everything, except when it came to little things like remembering to pack a toothbrush, or not being able to remember where the hell his cellphone was. 

Taemin sighed, and thought for a good long while. 

So I guess the process all started when Jonghyun hyung and Onew hyung had that secret talk, I knew it began there cause after they wouldn't tell me what they were talking about. I was pissed. Then omg I found Jjong hyung's diary entry. HOLY GOD HE LOVED MINHO WHAA! That was probably the most beautiful piece of writing I had ever read, yo! I mean that's sorta weird that it was from Jonghyun hyung, but he's a songwriter too, so I guess he does well with emotion.^^ And holy what?! I read the damn thing out loud and I sobbed...like a baby...and Minho hyung, with his stupid spider senses heard me! It was good that he did, but still, that hug gave me a heart attack. AND he cried! Minho hyung crying?! Like does that actually happen?! When it comes to the love of his life, I guess then yeah. I was so sure everything would be perfect. And then Key umma-hyung had to get his dance on so I went to dance practice where we coreographed a kick- dance!!! And what the actual , Jonghyun hyung forgets Minho hyung! Like I remember that making me angry. (Not as angry as Key umma-hyung, but still!) And then they came back to the apartment (which had absolutely NO food in it by the way, way to go, Onew hyung) all sweaty and . Jonghyun hyung found him playing football I guess. I felt so bad for Minho hyung. Then I remember Jonghyun hyung being lectured by Key umma-hyung outside. (Who actually though is older, because I just don't know between my bro's anymore keke) THEN Minho hyung and Jonghyun hyung were supposed to have a talk and they did, but obviously a confession didn't come because well...Jongho stayed being clueless idiots for a good long while, making my life 10x harder. YOU JONGHO AND ALL THE PROBLEMS YA CAUSED ME~ And then another day at freaking school. Key umma hyung got sent to the principle's office again for doing absolutely nothing! I remember that that day, Minho hyunggie kicked Siwon the incarnation of Satan's ...and got his smacked down in return. Minho hyung always protects me and I love him soooooo much. I a lot because he makes it so easy, but I hope he knows he's my best friend. (Besides my main squeeze KAI~) That night was our KICK dance performance too! Holy god was that the day I discovered how much I loved Kai?! Why yes. Yes it was. And Joon hyung and Key HAH! So hilarious. Joonkey. Lol never. I bet Onew hyung's eyes were saucers watching Key umma-hyung dance. And then the parents came home and Jonghyun and I were total matchmaking ninjas! LOL at Minho hyung and Daddy Choi distracting Onew hyung. OMO I WANNA KNOW WHAT HAPPENED AT THE DRUG STORE BETWEEN THEM! I mean nothing, considering they didn't get together, but still! Me and Jonghyun's acting should win a ing award! HOLY MOTHER OF ALL THINGS HOLY IN THE WORLD! TRUTH OR ING DARE! This was totally the moment Onew hyung and Key umma-hyug realized how perfect they were for another. Minho almost getting his ears pierced LOL! And OMO that kiss! Onkey kissed! I was freaking out then. Drank wayyy too much banana milk. Then Minho asked me to hang out! I was so happy! We were stalked by Key, I met Sunny, Minho's friend, and we ate ramen! Minho hyung is actually really fun to hang out with even if he's under stress. Then enter stupid Victoria "noona". She almost messed everything up. I was pissed and yelled at Jonghyun hyung but both Jongho were being timid and stubborn! GOD!! What a headache! On a good note though, Onkey got together which made me soooo happy! My hyungs were happy ^^ Then...I was well assaulted by Siwon and my lovely beautiful amazing talented sweet handsome Kai saved me and kissed me! I'm probably blushing so hard right now. OMO KAI I LOVE YOU!!!~ And then the soda drinking contest had a weird turn of events. And then all of a sudden BOOM Jongho was together. WHAT A RIDE WHAT A RIDE. I love my hyungs!!! AND KAI! HEY WORLD I AM DATING KIM JONGIN! KAI BAI BO! FLY HIGH TO THE KAI! Whaaaa I'm so lucky! But now, Key and Jonghyun are going on a year long trip abroad. Which is actually amazing. But the three of us, are definitely going to miss the two. I'm just happy that were always going to be together though!!^^ MY FAMILY IS THE BEST! 

Taemin's thoughts were interrupted by terrible banging at the door. It was both his older brothers who had been packing for their semesters away all night. 

LEE TAEMIN YOU HAVE BEEN IN THE SHOWER FOR A GOOD 45 MINUTES! I NEED MY BB CREAM AND A SHOWER OK!? JESUS TAE! 

Taemin didn't realize how long he had been showering for. Key needed the bathroom because there was no shower in his bathroom on the first floor. Then Taemin heard another pained voice from outside. 

Taemin, please. Please I need to fix...something. Now! PPLLEEAASSEE! 

Jonghyun hyung! If you have a "problem" go be disgusting somewhere else. K? 

In the little sleep that he got, Jonghyun had had a "dream" about Minho....and well...

Sorry hyungs! Keke. 

Taemin chucked as he came out of the bathroom with a towel around his waste. Before he knew it, Key was on the ground and Jonghyun was slamming the door of the bathroom. 

YOU MORONIC DINOSAUR! ARE YOU ACTUALLY SERIOUS?! YOU DARE PUSH ME TO THE GROUND?! I WILL F...

Both Taemin and Key turned around at that moment to see their father looking at them with a puzzled look. 

I guess breakfast is ready, boys. Jonghyun! When you're done..with...whatever...come down for breakfast! 

APPA!!!!!!!!! 

The appa, and Taemin and Key walked down the stairs hysterically laughing at the oldest and his uncanny dinosaur shriek. 

 

A/N: Hope you enjoyed! Sorry for the wait! THANK YOU~ ^^