The moment that you should never forget.

Unexpected

Yuri slowly walked to the stage in front of thousands of people.

 

"Is that Yuri!??" Tiffany exclaimed as she saw Yuri on the screen.

 

"Oh my gosh It is Yuri!" Taeyeon added.

 

 

"This can't be happening" Jessica muttered looking at her.

 

"Everyone, can we please be quiet for a moment?" Rain tried to hush the crowd.

 

The crowd stopped chattering..

 

"Ok, let's take a little break. Do you guys wanna hear a story?~" Rain walked to the corner of the stage.

 

"YEEHH~~" Said the crowd.

 

Yuri moved closer next to Jessica.

 

"What is this?" Jessica whispered next to her.

 

"I ..miss you" Yuri whispered back.

 

 

"Ok guys. There was a girl that was from the U.S.. She came to Korea cuz she had a job offer..plus, her mom needed a knee surgery and the only way to 

pay for it is to have a big salary. Right?" Rain sat on the stage and crossed his legs.

 

The crowd nodded, still didn't know what was going on.

 

Taecyeon and Daniel watched on T.V at the backstage.

"You told him the story? Did Yuri tell you?"

 

Daniel nodded.

"She told me when we were at the coffee shop. And I thought it would be great if I shared it." He smiled.

 

Taecyeon didn't say anything and kept watching.

 

 

Rain continued on the story.

"While she was in Korea,she met her Evil boss named Jessica".

 

The crowd chuckled and started to pay more attention.

 

"She met her evil boss, but then fell in love with her?" Rain dropped his jaw and acted surprised.

 

The crowd gasped and started chattering.

 

"This is stupid." Jessica muttered and was about to walk away.

 

"He's not done" Yuri grabbed her hand.

 

"That's not all you guys, so .. It usually happens when you fall for someone, you don't really tell them directly the next day cuz that would be.. weird? *Chuckles*..Anyways, this girl kept her feelings for a long time... But she already knew that her boss had feelings for her too... when they kissed in the elevator." Rain smiled and looked around.

 

"KEEP GOING!" A man yelled from the crowd.

 

"Ahaha ok relax, It'll get exciting soon... So after keeping their feelings, they would always fight.. or the boss would always get mad at the girl.. you get what I'm saying.

To make the story a bit short, the boss finally confessed her love when they went horse riding at Hawaii!" Rain raised his hands and clapped.

 

The crowd started laughing and clapped as well.

 

 

"After she confessed her feelings, they went back to Korea. The boss couldn't take it any longer, so she told her dad about her and the girl. What I find interesting is the boss's father was mad about everything. about her daughter liking another girl. But then, he ended up preparing their wedding." Rain stood up and clapped louder.

 

"Ok guys, I'm not done! wait shh~ ...The father prepared their wedding right. After everything was ready, their wedding dress, wedding place and by the way the wedding was supposed to be tomorrow!" 

 

Jessica looked down while Yuri sighed.

 

"Everything was ready, but then the girl met her Ex from U.S......*Mumbles*  which was my friend.. After what, five years that they didn't see each other!? 

 

Daniel smiled and shook his head slowly.

 

"WHAT THE HELL!!" Jokwon yelled out.

 

"Yah!" Kevin muttered pushing Jokwon's side.

 

"Omg! Whoever that man that keeps yelling needs to relax!! *laughs* anyway, the boss wanted the girl and her Ex to have dinner at her house, just to be nice.. Sure...So while they were at her house, she had to go change her clothes.. Cuz she wanted to get comfortable.. You know girls... But then, when she 

came back, she caught her lover and the Ex kissing!... What a stupid guy~" Rain looked down shaking his head while the crowd started mumbling.

 

"Of course when you find your lover kissing someone else you would explode! Sch! Who wouldn't!?.. So, the boss got mad, and canceled the wedding." He sighed and started walking to Yuri and Jessica.

 

"Aww~" The crowed said in unison.

 

"Taeyeon-ah, would you do this to me in the future?" Tiffany whispered.

 

"kiss someone else?" Taeyeon teased.

 

"Aish! Nevermind!" Tiffany pouted.

 

 

Rain stood in front of Yuri and Jessica.

"And now, the girl planned all this.. just to apologize and of course to get her girl back!" 

 

The crowed started cheering.

 

"Everyone, the girl I was talking about was this one, Kwon Yuri! And the boss Jessica! I'll leave them to you guys." Rain waved and left the stage.

 

"What now" Jessica muttered.

 

The crowd stopped cheering and stared at the screen where they showed Yuri and Jessica.

 

Yuri took Jessica's hand and walked to the front stage.

 

"Omo!" Yoona mumbled and covered .

 

Daniel and Taecyeon moved closer to the T.V

 

The spotlight was now focused on Yuri and Jessica.

 

Yuri slowly let go of Jessica's hand and took the microphone from the security.

 

 

Jessica looked down and started to get nervous.

 

"Show your beautiful face~" Yuri gently pinched her chin to make her look up.

 

The crowd started mumbling and giggling.

"Ehh~"

"Pfff!"

"Chinja!"

"Ahaha~"

 

Yuri took a deep breath and started talking.

"I know I made a mistake, and I shouldn't have done it. I regret it so bad... Not being able to see you in just one day was like the end of the world to me. I couldn't eat well, I couldn't think right, I wasn't myself. I just.. missed you so much.. Sicababy~" Yuri gently got on her knee.

 

Jessica's eyes widened.

 

The crowd started taking pictures and videos.

 

 

"Jung Jessica, I know I've already proposed, but..I'll proposed a million times if I have to. I just wanna be with you forever, will you marry me?" Yuri lifted up the bouquet.

 

Jessica didn't know what to say.

 

The crowd remained quiet and waited for her answer.

 

Jessica slowly got on her knee facing Yuri.

She took the microphone and flower from her hands.

 

"I'm sorry I overreacted... I don't know what will happen to my life if you're not in it.. And how can you do prepare something like this!? I've never been so nervous in my entire life. Thousands of people are watching us! This is crazy.. But i don't care, cuz being with you, I'm not scared of anything..You made me stronger. *deep breath* I'm so glad I met you, you changed my life, I was broken into pieces before but you were the one who made me whole again. I love you and yes I'll marry you a million times if I have to!!" Jessica cried out and quickly hugged Yuri.

 

The crowd started to cheer.

 

"YOU GO SICA!!!" Tiffany yelled out.

 

"WOOOHOOO!!" Taeyeon screamed louder.

 

Daniel and Taecyeon hugged each other without realizing it.

The music "I do" started playing.

 

Rain quickly walked back to the stage and sang his song with Yuri and Jessica.

 

Yuri and Jessica bowed and shared a kiss in front of the camera.