Busy Busy

Unexpected

The holidays were coming, work was getting more and more busy.

Taeyeon and Jokwon was busy setting up the sale prices. They focused working for the past few days.

 

After work, they went home straight tired from work.

"Busy busy these days" Taeyeon groaned as she put on her seatbelt.

"People love shopping Noona.." Jokwon replied and yawned.

"Lets go home and rest.. More papers to finish tomorrow" Taeyeon sighed and exited the parking lot.

 

Tiffany and Yoona continued planning on Tiffany's birthday which is next month.

 

 

Jessica, Minho and Yuri was the only ones that was left in the office.

They started their meeting.

"Is that okay with you Yuri?" Minho asked.

"What, you ask her if it's okay, but me you don't even care?" Jessica scoffed.

Yuri peaked at her and looked away.

"Yes, I'll move in tomorrow. I'd love to work with Ms. Jung." Yuri smiled at Minho.

"Great! Please help her for whatever she's having trouble with" Said Minho as he handed Yuri some papers to sign.

"Sch! I cant believe this" Jessica rolled her eyes.

Minho caught her rolling her eyes.

"And Ms. Jung, Stop rolling your eyes.. It's not really pretty to look at" Minho said to Jessica.

Yuri pretended to look at the paper while she hid her laughter.

"Yah! you have no right to say that!" Jessica was starting to get mad.

"Ok ok I'm sorry.. I was just saying" Minho lifted his hands up as he apologized.

Jessica caught Yuri laughing silently and just ignored her.

Minho noticed something between them.

"Did you guys fight or something?" Minho frowned as he looked at Jessica and Yuri suspiciously.

Yuri passed the papers back to Minho.

"Ask Ms. Jung, she haven't said anything to me since yesterday." Said Yuri and sighed.

Minho was about to ask Jessica, but Jessica gave her a sharp look.

"Ahh~ Whatever is going on, you two better fix it." Said Minho.

Jessica got up, grabbed her purse and left the office.

"Sorry if I'm acting different lately. Im just doing whatever Mr. Jung told me, and Jessica really needs to take this Job seriously. The company will be in critical condition if she keep this up" Minho said to Yuri after Jessica left.

"I understand. Don't worry, I'll do my best to help her" Said Yuri.

She gathered everything in the envelope.

Minho looked at his clock-9:00pm-

"Well, we better get home. A lot to do tomorrow" Minho got up and walked with Yuri to the exit of the building.

 

 

When Yuri got home, she saw Taecyeon already sleeping.

She found a newspaper on the table.

"Looks like he's been looking for a job" Yuri read the front page of the newspaper.

Suddenly, her phone rang.

"oh Yoon" answered Yuri.

"Can we meet tomorrow after your work?" Yoona asked.

"Sure.." Smiled Yuri.

"ok tnx" smiled Yoona and said goodbye.

Yuri hanged up and went to bed.