Going out after work.

Unexpected

Yuri woke up early for work.

She got ready, ate a piece of sandwich and called Yoona.

"Oh Yuri" Yoona answered the phone.

"Hi, I'm sorry to call really early" Yuri apologized.

"Oh, It's okay :) What's the matter?" Yoona chuckled.

"I know it's kind of weird for me to ask.. but.. can you go shopping with me later?" Yuri bit her lips.

"Oh, I'm actually in my granpa's house-

"I'm so sorry.. forget what I said" Yuri apologized embarrassed.

"I didn't even finished talking! I'm going home later, so yeah I'll go with you" Laughed Yoona.

"Oh, Thank you.. It's just that Taeyeon and Jokwon couldn't go with me cuz they said they wanted to go fishing. Also, when Jessica shops It's different and she might be busy, plus I don't have her number. And I'm not really familiar with the mall yet" Chuckled Yuri.

"Well good thing you called, cuz I think I need some new clothes too!" Smiled Yoona.

"Oh.. well see you later" Yuri chuckled and entered her car.

"Seeya" Yoona hanged up and smiled.

"What are you smiling there?" A man's voice startled her.

She turned around and saw her grandpa standing by the door.

"ah~ Just a funny friend" Smiled Yoona as she hugged her grandpa.

"hmm hm" Her grandpa nodded as he patted her back.

 

 

Taeyeon and Jokwon finally got out of work, they went home packed their fishing equipment and head to the parking lot.

"Noona! Why have you been so quiet lately?" Jokwon walked closer to her and stared at her face.

"What, It's just.. nothing" Taeyeon walked ahead of him.

"What do you mean nothing!? You've been acting weird since yesterday!" Jokwon ran to her.

"Aish~ Just carry this" Taeyeon got frustrated and pushed the bag to him.

"Hmm.. what's wrong with her?" Jokwon muttered as he picked up the bag from the ground.

Taeyeon entered the car and closed the door, while Jokwon struggled to carry the bag while walking towards the car.

 

 

 

"Miss, are you okay?" The maid walked closer and picked up the fork that Jessica dropped.

"U said about marriage?" Jessica tried to move slowly.

"I don't know Miss, but I just heard" The maid started to get nervous.

"What else did you hear!?" Jessica stared at the maid.

"Well.. about cheating and his father wanted him to get married and stuff" The maid said in a low voice.

"Aish!!! I thought U were talking about him getting married to me!!' Jessica raised her voice.

"I'm sorry miss" The maid apologized.

"You scared me to death" Jessica shook her head as she got up and ran upstairs.

The maid looked down and quickly cleaned the table.

 

 

When Jokwon and Taeyeon reached their destination, Jokwon excused himself.

"I'll go to the bathroom really quick" Jokwon grabbed his bag and left the car.

"Be quick!" Said Taeyeon as she grabbed her bag as well.

In the bathroom Jokwon called someone.

"Tiffany~ Tell me what happened to her!? She's been acting really weird and it's starting to freak me out" Jokwon whispered in the bathroom.

"Ok I'll tell you, but promise not to tell her that I told you" Said Tiffany on the phone.

"Ok I promise!" Jokwon whispered.

"Well.. she..we.. I kissed her" Tiffany stuttered and blushed.

"You What!!??" Jokwon yelled in surprise and quickly covered his mouth.

"Yes! We kissed! Like lips kiss!" Tiffany said in frustration.

"yah, She's never been kissed by anyone did you know that!?" Jokwon started laughing.

"What!? She's 25!" Tiffany's eyes got bigger.

"Kwonie! Hurry in there!" Taeyeon yelled outside the bathroom.

"yah, I have to go" Jokwon whispered and hanged up.

He opened the door and saw taeyeon standing by the tree.

"What took you so long?" Tayeon frowned.

"ah~ The bathroom smelled bad" Jokwon tried to hide his laughter.

 

 

 

 

"Yoona!" Jessica yelled on the phone.

"What happened?" Yoona answered.

"Let's go shopping, I'm bbooored!" Jessica pouted.

"I'm going shopping with Yuri later" Said Yoona.

"What? how come she didn't ask me? we went shopping before" Jessica got up slowly.

"ahaha she said you shop differently and she doesn't have your number" laughed Yoona.

"Yah, I hate walking in the store looking for clothes. That's not how I shop" Argued Jessica.

"Well, You can go with us later if you want" Chuckled Yoona.

"Forget it, I don't wanna be the distraction for you two" Said Jessica and hanged up.

"What's wrong with her?" Yoona mumbled as she turned off her phone.

 

 

 

 

"Yah Kwonie! you think I can't tell? What are you smiling about?" Taeyeon frowned as she got on the boat.

"Ahh~ nothing.. I just.. saw some cute guy somewhere" Jokwon bit his bottom lip.

"Ehh? Yeah right" Taeyeon rolled her eyes.

"Noona! You've never been kissed right?" Jokwon suddenly asked.

"What?" Taeyeon quickly drank her water.

"I said If you've been kissed!" Jokwon reapeated.

"Of course, Long time ago" Taeyeon looked away.

"I meant.. recently" Jokwon smiled.

"Aish~ Stop talking and grab the fishing rod!" Tayeon changed the subject.

Jokwon smiled and shook his head slowly as he saw Taeyeon's red face.

 

 

 

 

Yoona went to Yuri's apartment and picked her up.

"You didn't have to, I have my car" Yuri said as she entered Yoona's car.

"It's better to be in one car" Yoona smiled and started driving.

 

They drove to the mall while they listened to music and not having any conversation.

"Here we are" Yoona turned off the car and got out of the car.

Yuri got out of the car and started walking to the entrance.

Inside the mall, Yuri remembered the first time she was there with Jessica.

"Are you okay" Yoona asked when she saw yuri frozen.

"Hm? yeah" Smiled Yuri and started walking with Yoona.

"It's 6:00 pm, do you wanna go eat dinner?" asked Yoona.

"Hmm maybe after shopping?" replied Yuri.

They walked straight to the store and saw someone familiar.

"Jessica! I thought you weren't coming!" Yoona chuckled as she saw Jessica standing outside the store.

"I'm here with someone" Jessica smiled while looking at Yuri.

"Who?" Yoona looked around and saw Nickhun walking towards them.

"We're here to shop too" Smiled Jessica.