She's back.

Unexpected

Taecyeon, Yuri, Yoona and Victoria gathered together.

"So you and Nickhun weren't really together!?" It was Yoona's first time hearing this.

"That bastard left me in that old house" Victoria said angrily.

"I thought You left him that's why he came back!" Yoona was starting to get confused.

Yuri and Taecyeon just stared at them and listened.

"He left me in the middle of nowhere! He pretended that we ran away! He told Ms. Jung that he loved me, that's why Ms. Jung fired me!" Victoria raised her voice.

"You never knew him!??" Yoona's eyes got bigger.

"No! He told me that he's gonna bring me to my brother. I haven't seen my brother for almost 5 years, so I trusted him cuz he looked like a gentleman. I was so happy that I was gonna meet my brother again but that bastard tricked me!" Victoria looked like she was about to kill someone.

Taecyeon tried to calm her down.

"Wow! This is interesting! If Jessica knows the truth, maybe she'll at least forgive Nickhun for not cheating." Yoona suddenly had an Idea.

"I don't care anymore, but I need to apologize to Ms. Jung, and If I catch that bastard, I'll make sure he suffers" Victoria was still mad.

"You know, Nickhun was Jessica's first love right? Maybe there's still a chance for them to get back together" Yoona tried to make a plan.

"ehh Jessica really hates Nickhun right now. It's impossible for them to get along!" Yuri disagreed.

"Yuri, I might need your help on this." Yoona looked at Yuri.

"Ah..I'm not sure but ill try." Said Yuri.

"When Jessica was with Nickhun before, Jessica was the sweetest girl I knew. But when she found out Nickhun cheated, her attitude went the opposite way.Yoona frowned

"I'm sorry to interrupt, but who's Jessica and Nickhun?" Taecyeon suddenly asked.

"really? Why are you even listening?" Yuri shook her head and giggled.

Yoona laughed a little and Victoria just smiled.

"Thank you for telling me this Victoria, and I'm sorry we treated you badly before." Yoona smiled.

"I'm glad you were the first one the know the truth." Said Victoria.

"Ok~ since you two made up, how about we watch a movie?" Taecyeon said happily.

"Hey, It's 10:00 already. Im sure they're tired. Also I have work tomorrow, and you still need to find a job" Yuri argued.

"Ok ok.." Taecyeon sighed.

"He needs a job?" Yoona asked.

"yeah, I'm looking for one" answered Taecyeon.

"Well, I can help you find one. But.. You can be my driver temporarily if you want." Yoona smiled.

"ok! I'll take it. But it's better if I'm your model partner" Taecyeon teased.

"Sch! Don't even dream about it!" Yuri hit his head and laughed.

"hey! I'm your oppa!" Taecyeon frowned as he touched his head.

"But you need to act like one" Victoria laughed, while Yoona giggled.

Taecyeon didn't know what to say.

"So, you can start tomorrow. Here's my address." Yoona handed him her card.

"Great! I'll be there!" Taecyeon said happily.

"and Yuri, I'll talk to you tomorrow ok?" Yoona smiled and got up.

Yuri just nodded.

"I gotta go too, nice to meet you Yuri. Oppa, thanks for bringing me here" Victoria got up and walked with Yoona to the door.

Yuri grabbed her purse from the floor and walked to her room.

"Goodnight!" Taecyeon yelled.

"good luck with ur work tomorrow" Yuri yelled back.

 

 

 

 

Jessica kept thinking about what shin said to her.

 

"Shin was right, if I keep ignoring her or being mad at her, it's useless. Hmm maybe I'll start over and actually let her help me with paperworks.. That would be a good start right? Just don't mention the kiss Jessica" She thought to herself.

She turned off her night light and hid under her comforter.