Having fun to what!?

Unexpected

Jessica scored the most and acted like a pro.

Tiffany was second, felt better but still thinking about what Yuri did to Taeyeon.

Nickhun was the third one, felt really proud of himself. Asked Jessica how he did. Jessica acted like she was proud of him too.

Kevin was the fourth one and gave a high five to everyone except to Jessica.

Taeyeon was the fifth and felt ok, she could've done better but still happy.

Yoona was the sixth, she was too tall to throw the ball so she mostly scored zero. But everyone still cheered for her.She then did the catwalk.

Minho was the seventh, he didn't expect much.

Jokwon was placed eighth, he danced most of the time and couldn't focus on the game. He didn't care

Yuri was sadly the last one. However she received everybody's hug except for Jessica. Then she felt better.

 

"Yah Jokwon, He looks cute" Taeyeon looked at Kevin.

" I know~ but back up ok? He's taken" Whispered Jokwon.

 

Tiffany left Jessica and Yoona alone and sat next to Taeyeon.

"What was that about?" Tiffany tried to get Taeyeon's attention.

"What was what about?" Taeyeon moved closer to Tiffany.

"What Yuri did to you~" Tiffany frowned.

" That's just how they say hi in America" Smiled Taeyeon.

"Sch! Whatever, still wasn't necessary" Tiffany looked away.

"Yah, are you Jealous!?" Taeyeon chuckled.

"No.. And stop making fun of me" Tiffany pouted.

 

Yuri sat next to Minho and asked about his vacation. "All I did was talk to my aunt's friends who owns companies, and they want me to work for them.. But I also had fun dancing and all" Said Minho.

" That's great! You're smart, I'm not surprise why they ask you to work for them" Smiled Yuri.

"Thank you" Minho smiled back.

Yoona got up and walked to Yuri.

She asked her to buy food with her to the bar.

Yuri got up and went with her.

Jessica was stuck with Nickhun, and wasn't very happy.

"Why are you mad again?~" Nickhun whined as he touched her arm.

"Aiish! Keep your hands to yourself!" Jessica slapped his hand and stared at him sharply.

Nickhun then left her alone and sat next to Minho.

 

While Yoona and Yuri was waiting for their order, Yuri told Yoona that she's going back to U.S.

"That really , I'm going to miss you" Yoona pouted and hugged Yuri.

"Me too." Said Yuri while hugging her.

"So, why go back?" Said Yoona as she slowly broke the hug.

"Well, I actually took the job cuz of my mom.. Since that she's gone, I just wanna go back and live with my brother. We're the only one that's left in our family you know" Said Yuri while she played with her nails.

"Ohhh~*nods* but did you tell Jessica that you're going to quit!?" asked Yoona.

"That's what I've been planning for the past few days. I want her to fire me instead of me quitting. I'd rather get fired than quit. I've never quit in anything you know what im saying. It's just that...I'm not a quitter." Yuri took a deep breath.

"Wahhh~ you're tough! *chuckles* So is your plan working so far?" Asked Yoona.

"I don't know.. For the past few days, I've been distracting her, but she didn't do anything to me. When I kissed her cheek, I thought she would be really upset and that she would fire me for doing it but.. She just acted very strange." Yuri explained.

"Jessica can be really mean.. but inside, she can be really sweet also, or soft or even fun to be with sometimes. You just gotta know her well" Said Yoona.

"Hmm.. Maybe I'll just stop bothering her and just tell her that I'll quit" Sighed Yuri.

"Order for Ms. Yoona is here" The woman inside the restaurant announced.

"That must be ours" Yuri got up and took the food, and Yoona helped.

 

 

Everyone gathered in a round table and waited for the food.

 

Jessica saw Yuri and Yoona carrying the food and laughing together.

She just rolled her eyes and looked away.

Jokwon clapped when he saw them with the food.

And the rest was just relieved that the food finally arrived.

 

Yuri and Yoona took a seat and put the food on the table.

Jokwon quickly opened them.

"Wahh~" Everyone said in unison except Jessica.

Yuri suddenly stood up and announced something.

"Guys, I've decided to go back to U.S., I really had fun with you all. 

Thank you for everything. I'm really glad I met you all *Looks at Jessica*

I'm sorry to say this but I'm quitting my job" Yuri bowed and sat back down.

Everybody was speechless except for Kevin and Yoona.