Regrets

Unexpected

"Dad, why are you calling this late?" Said Jessica on the phone.

"Jessica, is it true that Minho quit his job and that you fired Ms. kwon!?" The old man said angrily.

"Who told you that?" Jessica was starting to get nervous.

"It doesn't matter who told me! Why would you do that!? I gave you the job because I trusted you.

I didn't even expect that you would do such thing! I trusted Minho a lot Jessica, he was supposed to

teach you some things about the company, because i thought you would take this job seriously! Now,

It's all ruined!" The man said angrily raising his voice on the phone.

 

He could hear Jessica already crying.

 

"I kno..w dad *sniff* I'm sorry, I was stupid! It's all my fault. I'm sorry." Said Jessica crying.

"When I visit the company next week, I want everyone back. I want you to fix this Jessica." The old

man tried to calm down and hanged up.

The maids heard someone crying outside. They got out of their room and checked what happened.

Shin quickly ran to Jessica and comforted her,  while the other maids stayed where 

they were.

Shin walked Jessica to the sofa and gave her water.

"Don't you hate me?" Jessica sobbed as she reached for the water.

" Aigoo~ when you were just a kid, I enjoyed taking care of you, we had so much fun..

By the time your mom died, you started too change, you became a different person.

Sometimes, I just wish that little Sica would come back" Shin 

sat on the couch next to Jessica.

Jessica looked at shin's face.

"I'm sorry I treated you badly, I'm sorry I became a different person, I'm sorry." Jessica cried harder.

Shin hugged her, and let her cry on her shoulder.

"You should listen to your father, he only want what's best for you." Shin patted her back.

Jessica just kept crying, while the other maids were watching them.

"Yah! Get back!" Shin mouthed to the maids, and they quickly went back to the room.

"Aigoo~ stop crying already, go rest.. and think about what your father wants, remember he's still in the hospital."

said the maid as she walked Jessica to her Bedroom.

 

 

-Taeyeon's place-

"Bye noona, I'll see you tomorrow" Jokwon waved. "Feel better beauty!" He added.

When Jokwon left, Yuri and Taeyeon started to clean up.

" Hey, Just go rest. I got this" Taeyeon smiled as she grabbed the plates from Yuri.

Yuri sat on the couch and thought of something.

"I need to go outside, I need to call my brother." Yuri excused herself.

"Go on" Taeyeon opened the door.

Ring~ Ring~

"Hello~" Taecyeon answered.

"Hey" Sobbed Yuri.

"What happened? why are you crying?" Taecyeon started to worry.

"The Job, It didn't turn out good. I'm going back there tomorrow, I told you in the first place I didn't

want to be here." Yuri cried harder.

"Hey~ calm down, Tell me what really happened. Did that Minho trick you!?" 

"No! It's not him! It's the new President at the company." Yuri explained everything that happened.

"I shouldn't have sent you there, I'm sorry." Taecyeon started to get mad at himself.

"No, It's not your fault, It's mine. I was stupid that I let her talk to me like that. I know

I should've said something you know." Said Yuri

"Forget about it, Just come home tomorrow, It was stupid that I offered you that Job." Said Taecyeon angrily.

"I'll leave first thing in the morning." Sobbed Yuri and hanged up.

 

 

 

Jessica couldn't sleep so she decided to call Minho.

"What do you want!?" answered Minho.

" I know It's past midnight, I couldn't sleep so I've been thinking.-

"Just get to the point." Minho Interrupted her.

"I'm sorry I went too far, I'm sorry I was stupid, I Just want you back at the company." Jessica said without a pause.

Minho didn't say anything for a second.

" It's my first time hearing you apologize" Minho said.

"Please, Just come back. I'm doing this for my dad, I don't wanna stress him anymore." Jessica pleaded.

"Apologize was all I wanted." said Minho " Make sure U hire Yuri back also." He added.

"I'll try" Jessica said in a low voice.

"Don't just try, say you will. Then I'm back at the company." Said Minho.

"Ok Ok! I will!" Jessica said in frustration.

Minho then Hanged up.