Shopping=Getting to know you more?

Unexpected

"You exited?" Jessica Grinned.

"Hm not really" Said Yuri.

"What!? You're the only girl I know who doesn't get exited shopping" Said Jessica Surprised.

"Well when I was in U.S, I work most of the time and didn't really have time to shop." Yuri explained.

"You're really a workaholic!" Chuckled Jessica

"It's the only way I could help my family" Smiled Yuri.

"Don't you have a brother?" asked Jessica.

"How'd you know?" Yuri tilted her head.

"Just guessing~" Jessica peaked at Yuri.

Yuri paused for a second.

"Did you go through my suitcase!?" Yuri gasped.

"What, no" Jessica answered quickly.

"You did!" Yelled Yuri.

" What, How would you know!?" chuckled Jessica.

"I can see it in your eyes!" Laughed Yuri.

"What!? You can't even see my eyes right now" giggled Jessica.

"Hmp! Whatever" Yuri gave up.

....Awkward silence....

"Can I ask you a question?" said Yuri.

"Mmm ok" Replied Jessica

"Why didn't you get mad at me when I spilled my soda on you at the foodcourt before?"

"I didn't have the energy to get mad at you anymore, since that you made me mad a lot already" Teased Jessica.

"Hey~" Yuri hit her arm.

"Hey! I'm driving!" Yelled Jessica

"Do you have any Idea how scared I was, I thought you were gonna fire me again" Said Yuri.

"ahaha well, I'm glad I scared you" Chuckled Jessica.

"Sch!" Scoffed Yuri.

"Here we are!" Said Jessica excitedly as she looked at Yuri.

Yuri just smiled at her.

 

They got out of the car and entered the mall.

 

"Welcome back Ms. Jung" The woman in uniform bowed.

"This is my friend, give her dresses that suits her well" Said Jessica to the woman.

"Friend?" Yuri thought to herself as she stared at Jessica.

"It's ok Ms. Jung, I can choose my dress on my own" Smiled Yuri.

"Oh please, stop calling me Ms. Jung.. Just Jessica ok?" 

The woman smiled at them, then Jessica caught her smiling, she quickly called some employees to help.

Yuri was confused why Jessica was acting differently.

"Is she acting again?" Yuri muttered.

The woman and some employees guided Jessica and Yuri inside.

Jessica sat down on a chair, while Yuri just kept walking.

"Yuri! Come here and sit" Jessica waved her hand calling Yuri.

"I thought we're going shopping" Yuri was getting more confused as she slowly sat down on a red furry round chair.

"Yeah, we're gonna wait till they bring the dresses here and show it to us" Jessica explained.

"So this is how you shop!?" Frowned Yuri.

"Pretty much" Said Jessica crossing her leg.

...............................................................................

Five minutes later, the woman and the employees came back with a piles of dresses and shoes.

Yuri's eyes got bigger as she saw the beautiful dresses.

Jessica saw her and just smiled.

2 girls went to jessica with a pile of dress and shoes for her to choose.

The woman and the 2 girls went over to Yuri and asked her to choose or what she likes.

However, Yuri couldn't decide which one because they're  all very expensive, and she just got her salaray

and sent half to her brother, now she only has half left and couldn't afford anything from that store.

"Uhh.. I'm good" Yuri smiled nervously.

Jessica finished picking hers already while Yuri was just sitting still while the employees asked her to choose.

"So? Do you like any of those?" Asked Jessica as she got up and moved closer to Yuri.

"uh.. It's ok, I'll buy mine later" Yuri got up and told Jessica that they should leave.

"ahh Tsk! how about this one and this one" Jessica picked the red short fitted dress and a black 5 inch heels.

"I'm sure they would look great on you" Smiled Jessica.

Yuri just kept herself cool while she's panicking inside.

"Good choice Miss" The woman said as she wrapped the Dress and the shoes in to the bag.

"Here, take it" Jessica grabbed the bag from the woman and handed it to Yuri.

"Huh? Shouldn't we pay first?" Yuri frowned.

"ahaha The Jung's company owns this store" Chuckled Jessica and so did the employees.

"What, So, The Jung Company is a company of fashions and stuff?" Yuri was surprised.

Jessica nodded and smiled.

"We'll go" Jessica said to the woman.

Yuri was still dumbfounded.

They employees bowed as they left.

"No wonder she has really good fashion style" Thought Yuri to herself.

"I'll pay you" Yuri mumbled.

"what, no It's a gift" Said Jessica.

"For what?" She looked at her.

"For....shopping with me" Smiled Jessica.

"Still, this dress costs like what, $2,000 and the shoes is like $1,500? That's insane" Yuri shook her head slowly.

"That's fine~ stop worrying about it" Chuckled Jessica.

Yuri just ignored her, she didn't want to argue with her. She didn't want to ruin her "Nice-Mood"

Jessica looked at her watch -11:30-

"It's 11:30 already?" Said Jessica.

"Yep, do you wanna go home?" Asked Yuri.

"I'm hungry, shouldn't we have lunch first?" Jessica looked at Yuri.

"Yes!" Yuri said excitedly. "I mean yeah, If you're hungry" She suddenly said in normal voice.

Jessica just giggled, while Yuri felt embarrassed.

 

 

-Taeyeon's Place-

"What do you think's happening to Yuri?" Taeyeon asked Jokwon.

"I'm sure she's being controlled by Jessica?" Jokwon guessed.

"Aish~ What if she's having a hard time? We shouldn't have let her go with her. Poor Yuri" Taeyeon started to worry.

"Ahh! Yuri's tough, she can handle herself" Jokwon said confidently.

"I hope so" Taeyeon pouted.

 

-Mall-

"I cant believe you just left a $1,000 tip" Said Yuri as they exit the restaurant.

"That woman needed  new clothes" Said Jessica.

"What, that was her Uniform!" Yuri shook her head.

"Whatever" replied Jessica not caring.

While Jessica and Yuri walked to the exit of the mall, Jessica heard someone from behind them.

"oh, look girls, It's Jessica the Shortie!?" Jessica stopped walking by hearing a girl's voice and giggles behind her.

----------------------------- Hmm.. YulSic gettin more comfortable? ;)

and who is that mystery girl that made fun of Jessica? -_-