You're Going To Korea

Unexpected

Room 206

 

" Why do I have to sign so many papers dad? this is like the 30th paper already" Jessica was tired of signing the papers.

"These papers mean a lot of reasons. They are very important. Signing these papers means that ur agreeing of everything

what's written here. Explained the old man

"wow, what if i don't agree on some of these? Jessica was starting to worry.

" If u signed everything means u agreed on everything. The old man answered.

" Well, I have no choice." Jessica continued signing the papers.

 

-Meanwhile In America-

Yuri's finally home from work.

*Creak--* She opened the door.

" Hey, u still up?" She saw her brother sitting on the sofa.

"Sit, I need to talk to you." said taecyeon

Yuri put her keys away and sat down.

"What's wrong? Is mom Ok?" Yuri started to worry.

"Mom's fine" Taecyeon looked at his sister and smiled.

"Then what?" Yuri frowned.

" Someone called me today, from Korea. He's offering a job.

An assistant. Now I-" Taecyeon got interrupted.

" No, I am not talking about this" Yuri suddenly said and got up.

"Yuri! Let me finish" Taecyeon tried to make his sister sit again.

 

" I know this is hard, but at least do this for mom? They said that the salary is pretty big, and they would pay for ur flight fees going there and they'll pay for ur apartment on ur first month. That is a great deal Yuri. Look, I'll find a job ok? I'll take care of mom. I dont wanna let you have another job here, ur already working till midnight. That is too much for you." Taecyeon looked into yuri's eyes.

 

"I'll think about it" Yuri got up and went to her bedroom.

 

30 min. later...........................

 

 

 

 

*Knock Knock*

"Come in" Taecyeon said.

" I'll go" Yuri said with her head down.

" You sure?" asked taecyeon.

"Mom needs her knee fixed right?" Yuri stared at her brother.

Taecyeon Just nods.

 

Yuri went back to her bed.

Taecyeon felt bad about her sister getting into the situation but they didn't have any choice.

working part time is not gonna help them, so Yuri finally agreed.

 

Taecyeon went outside and called Minho back.

____________

 

" Chinja!?" Minho cheered.

" Yes she'll go" Said taecyeon

"That's great! Do u think  tomorrow is good?" Asked Minho.

"That soon?" 

"If she can, It's because i need to train her and she needs to work for the new manager at the company.. and it'll take time.

so it'd be better if she can start earlier.?" Minho hoped taecyeon would agree.

"Okay, if that's the case." Taecyeon didn't have any choice.

"Great! So, here's what you should do. The plane will be at the airport by 5 am, ur sister should be there around 4:40 am.

When she arrives here, i'll pick her up and let you know immediately." Minho explained.

"I'll tell her right now before I forget." Said taecyeon.

"Ok, I'll be waiting tomorrow at the airport." smiled Minho.

 

Taecyeon hanged up, went back inside and told Yuri what she should do tomorrow.

while Yuri was listening, she didn't know what to say anymore but to just agree on her brother.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

sorry guys if i'm jumping the story.. :/

i just wanna get Yuri to korea and avoid the drama ;)