I might go back to America.

Unexpected

Yuri sticked with her plan.

After work, She asked Jessica to drive her home because her car's tire was flat.

 

"Why are you so annoying lately?" Jessica frowned as she gathered her papers.

"but why do you keep ignoring me?" Yuri leaned closer and tried to look at her face.

"If I tell you, things wont be the same" Jessica muttered.

"What was that?" Yuri heard her a little.

"Huh? oh.. Nothing. Are you sure your tire is flat!?" Jessica squinted her eyes.

"Yes, and I don't wanna take the bus. I want you to ride me home" Yuri moved closer to her.

"Ok, just.. *Pushes her away* keep your distance" Jessica grabbed her purse and walked out of her office.

Yuri followed behind her.

"Are you still thinking about that kiss yesterday?" Said Yuri behind her.

"What, It was normal for me" Jessica flipped her hair.

"but I don't see you do that to Tiffany though" Smiled Yuri.

Jessica quickly turned around.

Yuri closed as Jessica stopped walking and stared at her.

"Maybe you just don't see it" Jessica rolled her eyes and continued walking.

"Whatever" Yuri mumbled.

 

 

It was still Taeyeon and Jokwon's off.

Taeyeon spent her day off with Tiffany and Jokwon mostly.

This time, they decided to stay home and bake something.

"I told you to put the sugar first! this is our 3rd time already!" Taeyeon was getting tired.

"I'm sorry! but I'm just following the the direction here~" Tiffany pointed at the book.

"Ok, but put the sugar first! Lets do this again."

Taeyeon threw everything away and started over.

 

Tiffany noticed something about Jokwon.

"Jokwon!" Tiffany yelled at him.

"What!" Jokwon yelled back.

"Why are you sitting there smiling!?" Chuckled Tiffany.

"What!? I'm just thinking!" Jokwon laid on his back and covered his face with a pillow.

"Yah, I think he's in love?" Tiffany whispered to Taeyeon.

"What!? hmm I'm starting to get curious too, I've never seen him like that." Taeyeon shook her head slowly as she poured the sugar in the measuring cup.

 

 

 

 

 

"Do you know where Minho is? I haven't seen him for a while, I kinda miss him" Said Yuri.

"Sch! You miss everyone" Muttered Jessica.

"What?" Yuri frowned.

"He's attending his aunt's wedding but will be back tomorrow" Said Jessica.

"Can I ask you something" Said Yuri as she played with her nail.

"suree" sighed Jessica.

"Would you miss me when I'm gone?" Asked Yuri..

"Why would I?" chuckled Jessica.

"Good, cuz I'm going back to U.S. Next week" said Yuri.

"You're What!??" Jessica yelled in surprise.

 Jessica quickly parked her car on the side of the street.

" What do you mean!? I didn't even fire you! Jessica frowned.

"I just... Since my mom's dead..I dont really need to do all this stuff anymore. Plus, my brother doesn't have anyone back home.. I wanna go back and live there. My brother is the only one left in my family. Yuri took a deep breath and looked down.

"But you don't have to go back..you can just live here with your brother" Jessica said in a serious face.

"I wish it's that simple" Yuri tried to smile.

"I would help you, if it's that necessary" said Jessica.

"aha.. Thank you but I already made my decision"smiled Yuri.

" Sure, do what you want" Jessica got on the lane and kept driving.

"Are you mad?" Yuri frowned.

Jessica tightened her hand on the steering wheel while she ignored Yuri and pretended to drive focused .