Goodbye Brother

Unexpected

4:00 am, Taecyeon and Yuri was driving to the airport.

" Please take care of mom. I'll send money every month for you guys and for mom's fee at the hospital as soon as I get my salary." Yuri said.

"Don't worry about us too much ok? Just remember to take care of ur always." Said Taecyeon.

"Pssh, You know who I am. If someone mess with me, they wouldn't like the result." Teased Yuri.

"Ahaha Kid," Taecyeon smiled. " Just be careful of those Korean boys Ok? They're cute, but they might break ur heart" He added.

They both started to laugh.

"Ahaha I'm 23 bro not 16, I think I know how to handle those kind of stuff" Yuri said laughing.

" ahaha Ok Ok.. Just remember to call ok?" taecyeon parked outside the airport. 

" I will, don't worry. I'll call anytime I can." Smiled Yuri

"So, Here we are." Taecyeon gave his sister her suitcase.

Yuri hugged her brother.

"Take care of mom ok?" Yuri said hugging her brother.

"I will, now get going. The plane might leave you ." Taecyeon tried to smile.

Yuri broke the hug slowly and gave his brother her extra cash.

"Thank you" Said taecyeon.

" I'll miss you" Yuri said as she hugged her brother again.

" I'll miss u too" Taecyeon patted his sister's back.

"Ok, I better go..hehe the plane might leave me" Yuri broke the hug.

"Get a new glasses, that one is starting to look weird on you." Yuri teased as she started to walk inside.

"Hey!" Taecyeon chuckled. He watched his sister walked inside and started to tear up.

 

Taecyeon went back to his car and drove back .

 

While Yuri was inside, she saw some lady holding a paper with her name on in.

 

Yuri walked over and tried to find out why her name was on it.

 

"Excuse me, why is my name-" The lady suddenly said something.

"Kwon Yuri?" The lady asked.

"Yes?" Yuri replied, confused.

"I'm gonna be guiding you for your flight." The lady smiled.

The lady took her suitcase and started walking to the back of the airport.

"I'm sorry, where are we going?" Yuri started to get nervous.

"Oh, I was contacted by the Jung's company yesterday. They said that I should be waiting for you here,

and should be guiding you so that you know where to go." The lady explained.

Yuri nodded but still confused.

They finally reached the back of the airport.

Yuri was even confused why the airplane was small and some guy in uniform was standing outside it.

"Shall we?" The lady said as they walked to the airplane.

 

"Hi, Yuri right?" The guy in a uniform asked.

"Yes" Yuri replied.

"I'm the pilot. The Jung's company sent me here to get you. " The guy said and shook hands.

"Oh Ok." Yuri was so confused of what's happening.

"This is the jung's company's private Jet for you to ride." The guy smiled.

The Lady guided Yuri as they enetered the plane.