The meeting...or not -part 2

Unexpected

"AISH!! WHAT THE HELL!?" Screamed Jessica.

"*GASP!* Omg! Omg! Im so sorry." The lady apologized as she tried to wipe off the coffee.

"AISH! DONT TOUCH ME! CHINJA!!" Jessica pushed the lady away from her.

The lady almost slipped.

Jessica quickly went inside the toilet and slammed the door.

The lady followed her.

"Hey Miss!  You should be at least thankful that i apologized, not to push me around!"

The lady raised her voice.

Jessica didn't bother to answer back.

The lady left the bathroom stomping her feet.

"Eeesh! Who does she think she is to raise her voice on me!?" Mumbled Jessica angrily as she wiped off the coffee from the chessboard.

 

Minho waited for Yuri in the lobby.

He looked around and saw Yuri walking out of the bathroom.

"Yuri!" Minho waved his hand.

"I thought you were gonna buy a drink" Said Minho.

"I did" Yuri rolled her eyes.

"Are you mad?, I mean you look mad" Minho frowned.

"*Clears throat* No, I think the meeting went well" She tried to smile.

"Oh.. ok, I mean yeah. The president think you're the perfect fit for the job." ..

Yuri just kept quiet.

"Uhmm so, The president and I talked. *Clears throat* That you can start

working on Monday." Said Minho as they  started to exit the hospital.

"Ok, that's.. great" Replied Yuri.

"Here's the stuff you should do, everything is in this paper. The schedule,the  address, and some papers for you to sign." Minho handed her the folder.

"Mmk" Yuri grabbed the folder.

"By the way, do you have some cash on you? You might need it" Minho asked as he opened the car's door.

"Yeah, I exchanged some dollars to Korean money before i came here" Yuri answered and entered the car.

"Great, I'll take you back to your apartment" Minho smiled.

 

 

-In the hospital-

"So, my chessboard got coffee all over it because of some lady that tripped in the bathroom?"

The old man frowned looking at her daughter.

"Yes, she wasn't looking where se was going..and she even raised her voice on me" Scoffed Jessica.

"Who does she think she is" Muttered Jessica.

The old man started to laugh.

"It's not funny dad, this never happened to me." Jessica was getting mad again.

"Ok, calm down. don't make a big deal out of it, if you're gonna stay mad for the whole day, it wont get you anywhere.. you'll

just get wrinkles" The old man teased.

"You're right, I still have to go out with Fany tonight." Jessica hugged her dad " Tnx for the advice dad" She smiled.

The old man chuckled.

"Remember, you'll be working on Monday, so no more late nights on this weekends" Said the old man.

"That's right, I have to work. I almost forgot" Jessica pouted.

"And.. There's a new assistant. Now, I was pretty disappointed of what you did to Victoria. Firing someone

won't solve your problem Jessica, so from now on.. Stop firing the employees. It's hard to find people with 

experience." The old man said seriously.

"I'm sorry but I had my reason that day. I don't even wanna talk about it." Jessica said.

"So, new assistant?" Jessica crossed her legs.

"Her name is Kwon Yuri, She's from the U.S and came all the way here for that job. 

She'll be with you most of the time, remember to treat her nicely ok?"

.............

"*Sigh*  of course dad, I'm not that bad with people*scoffs*" Jessica was thinking about the coffee incident and starting to make her mad again.

He smiled.

"I better get going dad, I have to change this top. Eesh! How can someone be so clumsy!?, Jessica was mad again.

"ahh, Just forget about it." The old man shook his head slowly.

"ok, I'll go" Jessica grabbed her purse and kissed her dad's cheek.

" Take care" Her dad said