2gether in one.

Unexpected

Wednesday Morning.

 

 

Yuri packed all her stuff in a box.

Jokwon and Taeyeon helped her carry the box to Jessica's Office.

"Is she gonna live here or something?" Jessica thought to herself as she stared at them unpacking Yuri's stuff.

"Good morning" Yuri greeted as she entered Jessica's office.

"Morning" Jessica turned to her computer not paying attention to Yuri.

"It's okay guys, I'll finish it" smiled Yuri.

Jokwon and Taeyeon exited the office.

Yuri closed the door and sat on her chair.

Yuri's table is facing Jessica.

Jessica pretended to use her computer and ignored Yuri.

"Jessica, Are you really gonna keep acting like this?" Yuri broke the silence.

Jessica slowly turned her chair facing Yuri.

"Did you just call me Jessica? And how dare you speak informally to me!?" Jessica wasn't very happy having Yuri in her office.

"Ok, first of all, you told me to call you Jessica. Second of all, you told me "Please don't go" and kissed me! I mean.. Did I miss something!?" Yuri argued back.

"It...i..It was an accident! It's how I sa..y good..bye to people.." Jessica blinked her eyes many as she was talking.

"Perhaps..Do you have.. Feelings for me!?" Yuri frowned as she stared at Jessica.

"W..H.AT!?? That's ri..diculous!!" Jessica stuttered.

"Then why are you stuttering!? And blushing!?" Yuri said smiling.

"You didn't move here to joke around! Start working!" Jessica raised her voice.

She quickly turned around and checked her face in the mirror.

"Aishh" Jessica whispered in frustration.

Yuri just bit her lips hiding her laughter.

 

 

Jokwon went to Taeyeon's office after he finished his first paperwork.

"Yah, What if Jessica kills Yuri inside her office!?" Jokwon's eyes got bigger as she shook Taeyeon's shoulder.

"Eeesh! Don't over do it!" Taeyeon hit his head with a pen.

"Noona! Stop hitting me!" Jokwon looked at her sharply and pouted.

"Stop worrying! Yuri can handle herself." Said Taeyeon.

"I hope so. *sigh* Noona! Can we eat outside later!?" Jokwon said excitedly.

"hmm.. If we have time." Said Taeyeon looking up.

"mm ok!" Smiled Jokwon.

 

 

 

An hour passed, Yuri and Jessica haven't said a word to each other.

Minho visited and checked how they're doing.

"Guys! This is not working. Jessica, I put Yuri here to help, but you don't even wanna talk to her? What is going on with you two!?" Minho was tired of lecturing them.

"I think she's shy or something" Yuri mumbled.

Jessica heard her.

"Shy!? Me!? You've gotta be kidding!" Jessica faked laugh.

Minho walked closer to Yuri and told her to stand up.

He pushed Yuri's table closer to Jessica. Now their table is next to each other.

"What are you doing!?" Jessica said angrily.

Minho told Yuri to sit. Then he stood up in front of them.

"I'll check again tomorrow. If you two still won't talk to each other, Jessica.. Yuri will be sleeping next to you everyday till you two get along. So, you two better work this out. We need these paperworks done by next month! I mean it." Minho slammed the door as he exit the office.

"YAH!! WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE!??" Jessica yelled as she watched Minho walk outside her office.

"We can start working now..*leans closer* unless you want me to sleep next to you" Yuri whispered as she .

"You're having fun aren't you!?" Jessica stared at her sharply.

" yes.I.am" Yuri said word to word and went back to her table.

"I cant believe this.. aish!!" Jessica kicked her table while Yuri ignored her and continued working.

Outside the building, Minho called Mr. Jung.

"It's all good, sir" Minho said on the phone.

"Thank you Minho, just do whatever it takes for her to learn what a president's Job should be." Mr. Jung Said.

"I'll do my best sir, I'll do whatever it takes." Said Minho.

"Very well" Mr.Jung hanged up.

"*sigh* Whatever it takes" Minho repeated as he turned off his phone and started walking back to the building.