A plan.

Unexpected

-Saturday 7pm-

 It was Saturday night that Mr. Jung was finally out of the hospital and came back to the mansion.

The maids prepared various of meals for him especially his favorite tea, that was made by Shin.

Jessica also gave his father a warm welcome telling him stories of what happened to her and the company while he was in the hospital.

Mr. Jung was happy to be back, although he still can't go back to the Jung's Company according to the doctor's concern.

Jessica was still disappointed that she's still has to work until her father heals.

Mr. Jung talked to Jessica about visiting the company on Monday.

Then, Jessica planned to do a surprise party for her dad, when he visits the company.

She decided to call some of the staffs of the company and some of her friends to arrange the party.

She called Minho and asked for numbers.

-------------

"Why do you want Yuri's number? Did she do something wrong?" Asked Minho.

"No, I Just want her to help me arrange the party." answered Jessica.

"I'm sorry to ask this but.. are you guys friends now?" Minho chuckled.

"Tsk Just gimme her number will ya? hurry!" Jessica was getting frustrated.

"Ok ok! Geez!" After he gave Yuri's number, he asked something.

"Who else is gonna help us arrange the party?" 

"Hmm.. Tiffany, You, me.. I dont know if Yoona can, cuz she told me she has a photoshoot somewhere :/  and i'm gonna call Yuri and ask her if her friends could help also."

"Why don't you just hire someone?" 

"I want to do this for my dad, and I dont want somebody else to do it" 

"Wow, seems like you're finally changing Ms. Jung" Miho teased.

"Sch! I'll see you tomorrow." Jessica hanged up.

 

--------------------------------------

"Are you sure you dont wanna go back you ur apartment yet?" Taeyeon asked while setting up the table.

"Hm I hate being alone at most time, plus It's saturday." Yuri helped her with the plates.

"hm ok then" Taeyeon smiled.

"By the way I brought my clothes for tomorrow" Said Yuri.

Taeyeon nodded..

*Ring~ Ring~*

"I think your phone is ringing" Taeyeon raised her eyebrows.

"Hm?" Yuri quickly answered it.

"Hello?" She answered

"Yu..ri?" Jessica wasn't sure if it was her.

"Yes, Who is this?" 

"Oh, It's Jessica"

"Ms. Jung" Yuri didn't expect her to call her.

"Yuri" Jessica couldn't hear her.

"Yes Ms. Jung, Is something wrong?" Yuri stopped what she's doing and sat down.

"You should change your phone, I can barely hear you" said Jessica

"What? It's an I-Touch, I'm sorry if the quality is kinda poor" Yuri felt embarrassed.

"Yuri-ah~ lets eat!" Taeyeon called her.

"who's that?" Asked Jessica.

"Oh, It's Taeyeon" answered Yuri

"You go first" Said yuri to taeyeon covering the phone.

"You live there?" asked Jessica.

"Hm, I've been sleeping here couple of times now" Said Yuri.

"But you have an Apartment" Said Jessica

"I hate being alone there especially if it's weekend"

" So you both are sleeping in one bed?" 

"She has three bedrooms" Yuri wondered why she asked so many questions.

"ahh~" Jessica nodded.

"So why are you calling Ms. Jung?" asked Yuri

"Huh? Oh, hmm..Surprise party.. I mean, we need you and your friends tomorrow afternoon to help us prepare a surprise party for my dad. He's visiting on Monday and I wanna have a party for him. Explained Jessica.

"Oh, he came out of the hospital already? thats great" Said Yuri

"Yeah, so i'll see you all tomorrow." Jessica hanged up.

"She just hangs up not saying bye" thought Yuri to herself.

 

Yuri went back to the table with taeyeon and started eating her dinner.

"Ms. Jung?" Taeyeon asked 

"Yep, she want us and jokwon to go to the building tomorrow. She said she need our help to prepare a surprise party for Mr. Jung, cuz he's gonna visit on Monday." 

"Oh, ok*nods*.. So what do you think of ur company car?" Taeyeon smiled.

" I love it, we can use it tomorrow" Smiled Yuri as she took a spoonfull of kimchi soup.

"You're a really good cook" Yuri complimented.

"Thank you~" Taeyeon chuckled.