I'm Sorry

Unexpected

Jessica ran as fast as she could and told the woman to give the ticket back to Yuri.

"What are you doing" Said Yuri to Jessica as she handed back the ticket.

Jessica grabbed the ticket from the woman.

"What are you doing!?" Frowned Yuri, trying to get the ticket from her.

"Excuse me ma'am, are you still going? There are people in line waiting?" The woman asked.

"No, she's not going" Jessica grabbed Yuri's hand and drag her to the corner.

"What do you think you're doing!?" Yuri let go of her hand.

" I'm sorry" Jessica quickly said.

"What." Yuri said as she stared at Jessica's eyes.

"I'm sorry I fired you, I'm sorry I was horrible to you, I want you to come back to the company" frowned and tightened her teeth.

"Shch!" Yuri scoffed. "Are you kidding me right now" She said angrily.

Jessica looked up and saw Yuri's sharp eyes.

"I've never begged to anyone like this before, you should be pretty lucky." Jessica avoided eye contact.

*Flight to U.S now leaving* said the woman in the monitor.

"Wow~ well..thanks to you, I just missed my flight." Yuri started walking.

Jessica followed her slowly.

"Look, Minho told me to follow you here" Jessica tried to make an excuse.

Yuri stopped walking and turned around.

"Did U give him his Job back?" Asked Yuri.

Jessica started to walk closer to her.

"Yeah, that's why I'm here to apologize." said Jessica looking at her.

"well, since you made me missed my flight, I want you to call my brother and explain why I'm not going back now." Said Yuri as she started exiting the airport.

She took out her phone and dialed her brother's number then handed it to Jessica.

Jessica just gave her a weird look.

 

Suddenly, Jessica's phone rang....

"Hello" she ignored Yuri and  answered her phone.

"I decided to come back to work, but where are you?" Minho asked.

"I'm at the Airport, It's a long story. I'll call you later, And thanks for coming back" Jessica looked at Yuri and hanged up.

Yuri sat down on a chair and put her phone back to her pocket.

"What are you doing?" Asked Jessica.

"I'm waiting for the bus" Answered Yuri.

"The bus?" Frowned Jessica.

"Please don't tell me you don't know what the bus is" Yuri took out her phone again.

"Why would you wait for the bus?" Asked Jessica again and sat down with her.

"Aish~ Did you even go to school" Mumbled Yuri.

" Shh..Why is your accent like that" Jessica mumbled back.

"So U said you wanted me talk your brother" Jessica tried to change the subject.

"My phone died, next time" sighed Yuri not looking at her.

Jessica snorted. " Cuz ur phone looks like it's from the 80's" Jessica tried to hide her laugher.

Yuri just rolled her eyes.

"Are you acting nice right now so that i can get back to your company?" Yuri asked.

"What, no" Jessica straightened her face.

"Yeah right" Mouthed Yuri.

"It's cuz my dad is still in the hospital. I'm worried if I cause more problem, his situation might just get worse." Explained Jessica. "Although I really didn't have to do this if it wasn't for him" She added.

"Sch! So, you're still the same" Muttered Yuri.

"What?" Asked Jessica

"I said At least you  care for your dad." Lied Yuri.

"Aish!~ the bus is not coming! Let's Just take my car." Jessica said in frustration.

She got up and started walking to the parking lot.

Yuri watched her walk in a 3 inch heels, thinking she still look short.

"Come on!" Yelled Jessica.

Yuri got up and followed her.

......................................

"What the hell?" Jessica suddenly said staring at a blank disabled parking lot.

"What" Asked Yuri.

"Someone stole my car!!" Jessica started to panic.

"What!?" Yuri asked for the second time.

"Aish! My car! Someone stole it! I parked it here!" Jessica was panicking.

"Ok, calm down. Why did you park your car on a disabled parking!?" Yuri tried to calm her down.

"Why? I cant?" Jessica looked at her curiously.

Yuri started to laugh.

"What!" Jessica didn't know what was happening.

Yuri stopped laughing and said something to Jessica.

"Ok, You can't just park on a disabled parking without a permit. The disabled parking is

only for those who are "Disabled" not just anyone. Maybe your car was towed not stolen." Explained Yuri while laughing.

"Towed?" Jessica sighed in relief. " Thank god it wasn't stolen" She added.

"Sch!" Scoffed Yuri still laughing.

Suddenly, Jessica's stomach growled.

This made Yuri stop laughing.

Jessica cleared and touched her stomach acting like nothing happened.

Yuri stared at her, and asked her if she ate her breakfast.

Jessica didn't answer and kept herself cool.

"Let's go back inside, I'm hungry" Yuri started walking back to the airport.

Jessica just followed her still embarrased.

Yuri smiled as she walked back.