The Suitcase.

Unexpected

"Yah, Yoona! Are you sure you haven't met anyone there?" Tiffany asked excitedly.

"Yes, I didn't go there to find guys~" Answered Yoona.

Tiffany and Jessica giggled.

"But, that's impossible that there's no guys at the modeling company" giggled Jessica.

"Yah, I just got here and all you ask for the past hour is about guys?" said Yoona as she took a bite of  bread stick.

Jessica and Tiffany looked at each other and hugged Yoona.

"Ok, we missed you!" Jessica hugged her tighter.

"ahaha Ok~" Yoona said in a childish voice.

"I'm glad we're complete again!" Cheered Tiffany.

"Yah, wanna hear something shocking?" Said tiffany as she took a sip of Orange Juice.

Jessica stared at her.

"This, girl right here(grabs Sica)..  has a job!" Tiffany laughed.

"What!?" Yoona almost choked on her spaghetti, she looked at Jessica.

"She's the new "President" at the Jung's Company!" Tiffany laughed harder

"Yah! It's not funny! If you just knew what I've been through" Jessica pouted.

"What's so bad about working?" Said Yoona looking at Tiffany.

"Yeah, maybe U should look for one too" Jessica said to Tiffany" Instead of shopping all day" She added.

"Who are you!?" Tiffany teased, while Yoona laughed.

"You guys, I'm glad I'm back" Smiled Yoona.

Tiffany and Jessica hugged her again.

 

After the three had lunch , they went to the movies andt bowling.

Jessica's car was still towed, she didn't want to contact her driver

because it's boring to drive with him, so Tiffany and Yoona just dropped her off.

.................................

When she was about to enter the house she saw something outside the door.

It was Yuri's suitcase, the driver probably left it outside.

She rang the doorbell.

Shin opened the door.

"Oh, Ms. Jung did you have dinner yet? and who's suitcase is that?" Asked the maid looking at the suitcase.

"Yeah, Oh.. It's uhmm my employee's" Jessica answered as she entered the house.

"ohh..If you're hungry there's steak in the fridge" The maid said as she watched her go upstairs with the suitcase.

 

 

-Yuri's apartment-

"It's okay Yuri, don't panic. It's ok, You'll get it back" Yuri said to herself  wandering around her room.

"What should I wear tomorrow? I don't have anything on me" She's about to go crazy.

She thought for a moment, and decided to just go to Taeyeon's house.

Luckily she still knows her address.

 

 

-Jessica's room-

 

Jessica was sitting on her bed staring at the suitcase for at least 10 minutes, thinking if she should open it.

"No sica, don't." She thought to herself, and avoided looking at it.

She got up, and still staring at it.

She couldn't hold it any longer and opened it.

.........

When she opened the suitcase, the first thing she saw was Yuri's family picture.

which is (Taecyeon, Yuri, Mom, Dad) When Yuri was only about 6 years old.

She looked at it for five seconds and made an "aww~" expression.

She then saw Yuri's Clothes and first aid Kit.

"Why does she have a first aid Kit?" Muttered Jessica.

She took  out some of the clothes. (Skinny jeans, shorts, T-shirt) out of the bag.

She also saw a new jean that still has a price tag on it.

"15 dollars?" She mumbled.

She found some heels on the bottom and some flat shoes and a runner shoe.

She put everything where it was before and closed it.

"How many times does she wear these?" Jessica said to herself.

After closing it, she opened the little pocket outside the suitcase, and she found a 

broken heart necklace.

"Hm? I wonder where the other piece is." Jessica realized what she's doing was wrong, so she quickly put the necklace back and went back to her bed quickly.

 

 

-Taeyeon's place-

 

"Yuri!!" Taeyeon was surprised by Yuri's appearance.

"I need your help" Yuri entered the house still panicking.

"What happened? I thought you left." asked taeyeon.

"It's a long story" Yuri said as she sat on a kitchen chair.

Taeyeon closed the door and sat next to Yuri.

Yuri told Taeyeon everything that happened............

......................................................................................

"Ms. Jung did that!?" Taeyeon was even more shocked hearing the story.

"So, now you lost your suitcase and think Ms. Jung has it." Taeyeon began to worry.

"Can I stay here tonight? I don't wanna take the bus back to my apartment." Yuri asked.

"Sure, we can go to work together tomorrow, but do you have anything to wear for tomorrow" Asked Taeyeon looking at her.

"No" Yuri said sadly.

"Well, you're lucky that me and Jokwon went shopping today" Smiled Taeyeon as she dragged Yuri to her room and showed her the new clothes that she bought.

"Here, you can wear this tomorrow" Taeyeon handed her a new pair of pants, a cute top and an Underware.

"Thank you so much~" Yuri hugged her" You're like an angel" She added."

" ahaha yah, I'm just glad you're back" said Taeyeon as she patted her back.

"Well, It's almost midnight. We should go to sleep." Said Taeyeon as she handed Yuri her sleeping clothes.