The result of the kiss.

Unexpected

-6:00am-

 

Taecyeon heard his sister on the kitchen making noises.

He slowly got up and went to the kitchen.

"Isn't it too early?" Said Taecyeon slowly opening his eyes.

"Oh, good morning. My work starts at 8, and I have to cook breakfast and get ready" Yuri beat the eggs.

"I'll cook the breakfast, go get ready" Taecyeon grabbed the spatula from her.

"But it has to be edible okay?" Yuri teased as she started walking to her room.

"sch!" Taecyeon let out a small laugh and dumped the egg into the pan.

 

 

Jessica didn't sleep well, she woke up at 5:30 and ate her breakfast. She was still worried about what happened in the elevator.

"What do I say later? Should I say It was an accident?, I was just kidding!? AISH! I dont know anymore!" Jessica couldn't come up with an excuse. She got frustrated and threw her food into the sink.

Shin quickly came out of her room when she heard a noise in the kitchen.

"Are you okay miss?" Shin saw Jessica in the dark staring at the sink. she quickly walked to Jessica.

"Yeah, Im just eating breakfast" Jessica got up and yawned..

"Do you need anything else Miss?" Asked the maid..

"No...I'll go get ready for work" Jessica walked upstairs..

Shin turned off the light and went back to her room..

 

 

Taecyeon set up the breakfast on the table.

Yuri ate and left some money for Taecyeon.

"Take care!" Yelled Taecyeon as she watched his sister leave the apartment.

 

 

Yoona called Tiffany and talked about Tiffany's birthday.

 

 

Yuri checked her hair on the mirror, and got out of her car.

When she was about to enter the entrance of the building, She saw Jessica on the lobby about to enter the elevator.

She quickly walked faster to get in it.

The elevator was about to close, Yuri quickly put her foot to prevent it from closing.

When it opened again, she saw Jessica yawning inside with her eyes closed.

Yuri cleared , Jessica saw her standing and quickly looked down.

Yuri entered the elevator and smiled.

Inside the elevator, they were so quiet that they could almost hear themselves breathing.

Jessica's heart was beating really fast. Her hand was sweating.

Yuri hid her laughter when she saw jessica standing like a stone, wiping her hand on her pants.

The elevator reached 10th floor.

Jessica quickly got out and acted cool as she walked. Yuri was behind her smiling.

Jokwon saw Yuri walked behind Jessica smiling.

"Something's really fishy~ hmm" Jokwon tilted his head as he watched Yuri walk.

 

 

When Jessica reached her office, she started panicking again.

"Aishh~ Jessica! What are you so scared of! You're just showing her that the kiss was a big deal" Jessica said to herself.

Jessica couldn't focus on her work again, she started writing wrong answers on the papers again.

 

 

In Yuri's office, she thought of something.

"What?"Please don't go?" Yuri tried to remember what Jessica said to her before the kiss.

"This is gonna be fun" Yuri smirked.

 

 

Minho went to Jessica's office and discussed something with her.

 

"What do you mean she has to move in!?" Jessica was surprise of hearing what Minho said.

"Jessica, You did all these papers wrong. You answered them wrong. You know this is a serious job right? You can't just guess writing stuff here." Minho argued.

"But it's unnecessary for her to move in with me in one office" Jessica argued back.

"You need her help, she'll move into your office whether you agree or not. Im just doing this for the company." Minho was getting frustrated.

"Fine, do whatever you want. I dont care anymore." Jessica turned around and ignored Minho.

Minho left her office and talked to Yuri about moving in with Jessica.