Replaying on my mind.

Unexpected

-5:00pm-

 

Yuri helped her brother unpacked.

"hey, soo.. Minho is cute huh?" Taecyeon teased his sister whiled he folded his clothes.

"And what's up with Yoona?" Yuri tried to hide her laughter.

"She's pretty, but it's hard to get a girl like her" Taecyeon shook his head.

"Why?" Yuri asked.

"My sister won't allow me to date her friends" Laughed Taecyeon.

"RIGHT!!" yelled Yuri.

"But you and Minho would look good together" Taecyeon smirked at Yuri.

"Im older than him!" Yuri slapped his arm and laughed.

"Ahaha you're accent is slowly fading, Ur becoming a fluent Korean speaker now" Taecyeon chuckled.

"well, It's been 4 months already" Said Yuri.

"I'm really glad that someone will have to cook breakfast for me again" Taecyeon laughed.

"ahaha I really missed you" Yuri threw a toothpaste at him.

Taecyeon blocked it with his deodorant.

They both burst into laughter.

 

Taeyeon and Jokwon went home straight from work. When Taeyeon was about to get out of her car, she saw Tiffany standing outside the door.

"How long have you been waiting?" Asked Taeyeon as she opened the door.

"hmm about 10 minutes" Smiled Tiffany.

"You guys wanna watch a movie?!" Jokwon asked as he entered the house.

"Yah Kwonie, Your dad called me. He said he wants you to go back home." Said Taeyeon.

"I dont wanna go back unless he comes here and pick me up" Scoffed Jokwon.

"Jokwon has a point, if his father really wants him to go back, then he has to prove it that he won't hurt Jokwon again" Said Tiffany as she took a bit of pretzel.

"Well.. Ok then, I'll just leave him alone until he proves something" Said Taeyeon.

Jokwon and Tiffany just nodded.

"Noona! it's only 6pm, Lets watch some movie" Jokwon whined.

"Yeah Cutie~" Tiffany added.

"Aish~ You kids" Taeyeon chuckled and sat between them.

"Can Kevin come?" Smiled Jokwon.

Tiffany and Taeyeon looked at each other and smiled while Jokwon waited for Taeyeon's answer.

"sure, why not" Said Taeyeon as she the T.V

"I'll text him right now. tnx noona!" Jokwon hugged Taeyeon and texted Kevin after.

Tiffany went to the kitchen and cooked some popcorn.

 

 

When Jessica got home, she went straight to her bedroom. She didn't even greet her father good evening.

In her bedroom, she started to panic. What happened in the elevator kept replaying on her head.

"What do I do? What do I tell her?" Jessica couldn't think anymore.

"Miss, dinner is ready" The maid knocked on Jessica's room.

"AHHH!!!" Jessica screamed inside her room.

The maid quickly ran downstairs.

 

 

Yuri and Taecyeon finally finished unpacking and arranging Taecyeon's stuff.

Yuri got up and opened the gifts that her friends gave her.

She opened Taeyeon's gift. It was a white Fluffy teddy bear that has a recording inside saying "I'll miss you, I'll miss you" . Yuri smiled and set it aside.

She then opened Yoona's gift. It was a heart diamond necklace.

"wow~" Yuri's eyes got bigger as she stared at the small shiny diamond.

Finally, she opened the last gift from Jokwon. It was a pink underwear saying "Kiss me" on the back. Yuri laughed and remembered something.

She slowly stopped laughing as she remembered what happened in the elevator.

"Watchu thinkin!?" Taeyeon whispered at her back.

"huh? Oh nothing.. I better go to bed. I have work tomorrow" Yuri quickly got up,  grabbed the gifts and walked to her room.

"I'll find a job tomorrow!" Taecyeon yelled as he watched Yuri enter her room.

 

 

Kevin arrived at Taeyeon's place.

He entered shyly, and sat next to Jokwon.

"eesh! Dont be shy! You're cute!" Taeyeon pinched his cheek and winked.

"Yah, you're making him more nervous" Yelled Jokwon.

"Right" Tiffany agreed.

"ahahah It's ok" chuckled Kevin.

"Alright, lets watch the movie" Taeyeon inserted the DVD and played the movie.

 

 

Jessica and her father was having a dinner.

It was awkward at first, then Mr. Jung started a conversation.

"So how's Nickhun?" The old man asked.

"How would I know?" Jessica answered not caring.

"he was with you last night!" said the old man.

"We dont get along" Said Jessica still not caring.

"Then how's work?" The old man changed the subject.

"Work's good" Answered Jessica as she took a spoonful of Kimchi soup.

"*nods* So how are you treating your assistant? Do you at least get along?" The old man asked.

 

Jessica remembered the kiss again.

"Aish~ You asked too much question dad, I have work tomorrow. I'll go to sleep." Jessica quickly wiped , got up and ran upstairs.