The wrong Impression

Unexpected

 

Yuri quickly broke the kiss and stared at Yoona.

 

"Yoo..n" Yuri stuttered holding Yoona's shoulder away from her.

"Im..Im sorry. I don't know what I was thinking" Yoona apologized and looked down.

"Hey, It's okay..but why did you do that?" 

 

Yoona didn't answer and kept looking down.....

 

"It's okay" Yuri hugged her still confused by Yoona's sudden action.

 

 

 

 

 

8:00am. Everyone was back to work.

 

The employees welcomed Jessica back.

 

Jessica saw Yuri working inside the office already.

 

She entered didn't know what to say. She could sense that Yuri was mad at her.

She quietly sat on her chair.

"Oh you're here?" Yuri said without looking at her.

"I'm sorry, I forgot to call." Jessica tried to get her attention.

"I heard you're finally marrying Nickhun. Congratulations" Yuri pretended to smile but inside her, she didn't want to be there.

"Who told you that?" Jessica was surprised that Yuri already knew.

"Yoona, slept at my place last night."

"You two slept together!?" Jessica raised her voice.

"Why? Is there a problem?" Yuri dropped the pen and looked at her.

......

"I'm not marrying him."

 

"It doesn't really matter. In fact, why should it matter to me?" Yuri scoffed and continued writing.

"You don't believe me?" Jessica was starting to hurt inside.

 

"I gotta give these to Taeyeon. I'll be back in 10 min." Yuri got up and quickly left the office.

 

Jessica looked down and felt like screaming.

 

 

 

 

Yuri entered Taeyeon's office and hugged her.

"Yuri what's wrong?" Taeyeon caressed her back.

"Why does is hurt? I never wanted this but why am I hurting!?" Yuri mumbled while hugging Taeyeon.

Taeyeon slowly broke the hug and looked into Yuri's eyes.

 

"Sit" Taeyeon guided her to a chair.

"Tell me" Taeyeon sat facing her.

"It's Jessica" Yuri said softly.

"Did she hurt you!?"

"Yes"

"Where!?"

 

"My...heart" Yuri tried not to tear up.

"I don't know what you mean.. Your heart!?" Taeyeon got more confused.

............ Yuri didn't want to tell Taeyeon everything yet.

"I.. I should get back there." Yuri got up and exited Taeyeon's office.

Taeyeon tried to stop her but she already got out.

 

 

"Her heart?....*paused* It can't be"

Taeyeon quickly called Tiffany.

"I think you're right about Yuri and Jessica" Taeyeon said without taking a breath.

"So you mean they're actually... No way! I told you!" Tiffant laughed happily.

"Yah, but.. Yuri told me that Sica hurt her heart?"

"Did she find out about Sica's wedding?" Tiffany frowned and started to get worried.

"Ms.Jung's getting married!??" Taeyeon yelled in surprise.

"Yes! If she found out then.. Maybe that's why she's hurt!"

"Poor Yuri..." Taeyeon sighed sadly.

"Ok, I'll have to talk to Jessica about this.. I'll call you later ok?"

Taeyeon said goodbye still worried.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yuri got back to the office and went straight to her seat.

 

"What should I do!?" Jessica thought to herself while closing her eyes.

 

She was about to start writing but then suddenly she got a call from Tiffany.

 

"Oh Fany?" Jessica answered.

"Yah, whatever's going on right now.. You should fix it while you still can" Tiffany said without a pause.

"What's wrong with you!?" Jessica had no idea what Tiffany just said.

"Sica, just go to your dad and cancel that darn wedding of yours and fight for the person who you really love.. And enough with the drama"

"Fany... What are you saying right now!?" Jessica was getting frustrated.

"I'm hanging up now"

Before Jessica could say something, Tiffany already hanged up.

 

"Eesh Sica, why are you so slow!?" Tiffany thought to herself as she flushed the toilet.

Jessica processed what Tiffany told her.

 

 

 

 

She stared at Yuri thinking about something.

She then quickly grabbed her hand and dragged her out of the office.

"Hey what are you doing!?" Yuri tried to let go but Jessica held her hand too tight.

The staff including Taeyeon and Jokwon stared at Yuri being dragged.

 

Jokwon quickly ran to Taeyeon.

 

"Noona, what's up with them!?" Jokwon stared at Jessica and Yuri entered the elevator.

"I don't know, but I'm feeling something good's about to happen." Taeyeon walked back to her office.

"Good!?? Yuri's being dragged! Didn't you see it!??" Jokwon raised his voice.

"Yah! Get back to your work. I'll tell you later ok!?" Taeyeon pushed Jokwon out of her office.

 

 

 

Jessica and Yuri arrived at the hospital.

 

"Let go! What are you doing!?"

"Shut up and keep walking" Jessica said calmly still holding Yuri's hand tightly.

They got up to Mr. jung's room.

Mr. jung was startled when Jessica entered the room.

"Oh Sica" Mr. Jung sat up.

 

Jessica took a deep breath and tried to say something while Yuri slowly bowed to Mr. Jung.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Dad, Yuri and I are together. I'm sorry but I can't get married to Nickhun."

 

 

 

Yuri slowly turned to Jessica and stared at her while Mr. Jung froze and tightened his knuckles.