The mysterious plan.

Unexpected

2:00pm.

 

Yuri went back to the hospital as she was told.

She sat on a chair and stared at 5 people standing in front of her.

 

"Ms. Kwon, meet the professional hair stylist, Make up artist, the fashion designer, camera man and the guy that will arrange the place for your proposal. They." Mr. Jung introduced each person.

 

They all bowed.

 

Yuri didn't know what to say but stare at the rich-looking people in front of her.

 

"Make her look attractive, make sure the place is romantic enough,  take videos and pictures every second. I want tomorrow to be a special day." The old man said.

 

"Sir, can we take her now?" The fashion designer bowed and asked.

 

The old man nodded and went back to his bed.

 

They all bowed and left with Yuri.

 

 

 

 

Tiffany visited Jessica at Yuri's apartment.

organize_apartment.jpg

 

 

"Sica, I'm hungry!" Tiffany pouted.

 

"Didn't you have lunch!?" 

 

"It was 2 hours ago!"

 

"We can make Ramen. Yuri cooked me ramen before. do you know how to cook it?" Jessica smiled.

 

Tiffany shook her head.

 

"We'll try!" Jessica got up and went to the kitchen.

Tiffany followed and worried.

 

"What if we burn her apartment!?" Tiffany refused to help Jessica.

 

"Ai- I know how to cook! It's just ramen! come on! help me!" Jessica waited for tiffany.

 

"No I don't trust you when it comes to cooking" Tiffany stayed out of the kitchen.

 

"Fine. You're not eating some if you won't help me" Jessica ignored her and the stove.

 

Tiffany pouted and walked to the kitchen.

 

"Sch! I know you can't resist food" Jessica chuckled.

"Whatever" Tiffany glared at her hiding behind her back.

 

 

Meanwhile, The fashion designer(Manager) took Yuri to her work.

Five people in uniform was surrounded by Yuri while the Cameraman, hair stylist, makeup artist and the other guy just watched.

 

"Please make sure that the dress is fitted. I want it to look y.. since Ms. Kwon here has a y body" The Manager complimented Yuri and smiled.

"Ahh.. Thank you" Yuri smiled nervously while the people around her took notes while looking at her body.

 

One guy with a spiky hair raised his hand and suggested something.

"Ma'am, I think the black color would stand out more since her skin is tan." 

 

"I'm gonna fix her hair. I'll make it a bit darker." The hair stylist said.

 

"Also ma'am, A fitted short dress above her knee would look good since she's tall." A woman in ponitail said.

 

"And a 6 inch high heel" The other girl added.

 

"Very well." The manager said looking at Yuri.

 

They were finally done with Yuri and knew what dress and shoe she's gonna wear.

 

"Ms. Kwon, you ready?" The guy smiled asking Yuri.

"Where are we going?" Yuri asked.

"You'll see" The guy walked ahead while Yuri, the camera man,and the hair stylist followed.

 

 

 

 

 

Tiffany and Jessica finally finished cooking.

"I told you I knew how to do it!" Jessica grinned and felt proud of herself cooking for the first time.

 

They sat down and started eating the ramen.

 

Jessica let Tiffany eat first since she was starving.

 

"Yah! You put too much water! I can't taste anything!" Tiffany Placed back the spoon on the table.

 

Jessica quickly tasted the ramen. "You're right" She pouted.

 

"How come she doesn't have any food here except for ramen?" 


"I have no idea, maybe she doesn't have time to go shopping.. well Taecyeon went grocery shopping but all he bought was chips for himself" Jessica sighed and looked at Tiffany.

 

"Alright, lets go grocery shopping then!" Tiffany got up.

 

"Lets eat first.. then we'll go" Jessica got up and started walking.

 

"Good idea" Tiffany said excitedly as she followed Jessica.

 

 

 

Meanwhile, Nickhun had been looking for Victoria for three days now and still couldn't find her.

 

He was planning to tell Mr. jung about cancelling the wedding but didn't want to give him more problem.

 

He decided to just follow what Mr. Jung wanted.

 

Nickhun went to the wedding suit designer and picked his suit.

 

 

 

 

 

----------------------------------

"What is this place?" Yuri looked around and saw lakes and flowers.

 

"This is where you're gonna do your proposal." The guy smiled and continued walking.

 

"On this garden?" Yuri asked as she followed him.

 

"Righht Heere" The guy stopped walking and raised his hand pointing up.

 

Yuri's jaw dropped as she saw the beautiful falls in front of her.

fotolia_8959043_XS.jpg?w=560&h=560&keep_

 

"This is not all. *Smiles* we're gonna add more to this, to make it more Romantic. However, this is where you're gonna go after she says yes. You're gonna do your proposal by the fountain." The guy said sweetly.

 

"This is beautiful!" Yuri walked closer to the falls.

 

"Uh Uh! Don't go closer. You're gonna slip" The guy pulled her back.

 

"Ahaha Sorry, It's just so pretty.. It's also my wish to see a falls" 

 

"Well, perfect! Make sure you make the proposal memorable" The guy smiled and started walking back.

 

Yuri turned a round and followed.

 

"When is this all gonna be done?" Yuri asked.

 

"Tomorrow's the proposal, well.. tonight, we will start working, so that tomorrow night, it will be perfect."

 

"*Sigh* I'm scared" 

 

The guy stopped walking and walked back to Yuri.

"Why? Don't you love her?" 

 

"It's not like that.. It's just.. we've only been together for like a week.. and now.. I'm gonna propose?." Yuri started to get worried.

 

"Don't be scared. and don't do anything stupid. you won't regret anything" The guy smiled and started walking again.

 

"*sigh* Where are we going now? it's already 7:00pm" 

 

"Mr. Jung told me to bring you to his friend" 

 

"For what!? Jessica's gonna start to worry if I get home late".

 

"You're gonna get the ring" The guy smiled and opened the car for her.

 

"The ring?" Yuri muttered as she entered the car.