The unexpected Surprise.

Unexpected

Taecyeon hugged Yuri tighter.

 

"Omg! I've been looking for you!" Taecyeon broke the hug and smiled happily at his sister.

Yuri didn't know what was happening anymore.

Whether she was dreaming or hallucinating.

There's just too much that's been happening.

Taecyeon quickly picked up his backpack and went inside the apartment.

He saw someone familiar.

"Yoona?" Taecyeon slowly walked closer to Yoona.

"Joseph?" Muttered Yoona.

Yuri closed the door and blinked many times.

"Joseph?" Yuri repeated.

"we met somewhere" Taecyeon said to Yuri.

"Ok ok, Hold on. First sit down, then tell me why you're here, what happened in the U.S. And how you became Joseph."

Yuri dragged her brother to the Sofa.

Everybody else was also interested hearing the story.

They leaned closer to Taecyeon.

Taecyeon took a deep breath and started telling the story to Yuri.

"Ok~ So it all sta- Taecyeon got interrupted.

"Are you really gonna speak English?" Said Yuri while everyone else just chuckled.

 

"I'm sorry, I'll start again. When mom was having her surgery, she couldn't bare the pain, even though she tried her very best. All the money you sent, I spent it to pay her grave and coffin. I also paid the fees at the hospital using my salary. The doctors tried everything, when she was having her surgery, I watched her from the window. I was crying really hard, I was alone. I was glad you weren't there, cuz you wouldn't be able to bare the pain by watching her there. I couldn't. *Taecyeon started to tear up, Yuri just looked down* After that the doctor came out of the room and told me they've done everything. Then I ran outside and cry more, after 20 minutes of crying, I called you but when I told you mom died you didn't answer after that." Taecyeon paused.

"I dropped my phone that time and ran away, I hid in the parking lot and cried for the whole hour." Said Yuri.

Yoona tilted her head and remembered where she found Yuri.

"Ok, continue" Tiffany moved closer.

"Mom's last word was "Take care of your sister for me" she said that before the surgery. I gave her a smile and told her it's all gonna be ok.*Yuri started crying, Yoona comforted her. The other just sniffed* The next day I decided to come here and find you. First I called sunny If she knew where you might be. All she told me was the name of your company. When I reached Korea, I got on a wrong bus and ended up in the countryside. That's where I met Yoona.*looks at Yoona* I didn't feel like telling my real name time so I came up with Joseph.*Yoona smiled* After I reached Seoul, I didn't know where to go. Someone saw me sitting on the side of the street in the middle of the night. She asked me where I lived and I said I don't really have enough money to rent a hotel. Then she helped me. She let me sleep at her house for a couple of days while I tried to find where you were. Just yesterday, I found the company that you work for. I checked at night if you were there but someone at the lobby said you already left. I decided to just get your address and find you in the morning instead. Finally, the woman helped me find this apartment.. And here I am." Taecyeon Finished the story.

Everyone moved back to their places slowly.

 

-The Jung's company-

 

It's been 2 hours that Jessica still haven't started her work.

"It's ok Sica, she'll forget everything when she leaves..Don't worry." Jessica thought to herself.

She then called Taeyeon and Jokwon through the speaker.

Some employee came to her office and told her they weren't there including Minho.

 Jessica got up and yelled to the employee "WHAT!?"

The employee quickly bowed and left her office before Jessica explodes.

Jessica sat down and calmed herself.

Yuri was glad to see her brother again.

She told everything that happened to her too.

She introduced Taeyeon and Jokwon while everyone else introduced themselves.

"So that means.. Yuri is not leaving!??" Jokwon yelled happily.

"I'm planning that we both live here together" Laughed Taecyeon.

Hearing this, made everyone happy again.

They were all relieved.

They then all hugged Yuri together while Taecyeon just watched them and smiled.

Yuri quickly grabbed the gifts and handed them back to Taeyeon and Yoona.

"just keep it" They all said in unison and laughed.

"Yuri, you can come back to the office tomorrow. I'll settle the papers later" Said Minho.

"Thank you and I will" Smiled Yuri.

"Yuri-ah, We better get back to work before Jessica will.. you know" Taeyeon chuckled.

"Ahaha ok. I'll see you guys tomorrow then" Smiled Yuri.

Tiffany quickly grabbed Taeyeon's arm before Yuri kisses her again.

Jokwon just smiled seeing them together.

"Well, I'm happy that you're staying Yul!" Yoona chuckled and hugged her.

"Thank you" Said Yuri while hugging her.

When everyone left, Taecyeon explored the apartment.

Yuri took his stuff to the corner of the living room.

 

everyone went back to work except for Tiffany and Yoona.

Jessica waited for them outside.

"You are all dead" She thought to herself.

Minho got to the building first. He saw Jessica sitting outside the building.

Jessica slowly got up as she saw Minho Walked towards her.

"What are you doing here out?" Minho asked.

"Where have you been!?" Jessica said angrily.

"To Yuri's place. Her brother came, she's not leaving. And she will be back to the office tomorrow" Explained Minho.

"Did you just say she's not leaving!??" Jessica Yelled as her eyes got bigger.