Her Answer.

Unexpected

Jessica was speechless staring at the Diamond ring shining in front of her.

 

Then, the cameraman focused on her.

 

"Jung Jessica, You..you might be horrible, mean, hot headed, high tempered.. or cold to people sometimes.. or... most of the time, but what's really inside you is.. You're warm, sweet, fun to be with, funny, and sometimes weird *giggles* and you're that girl that I've fallen for. *Deep breath* I know I told you that this was gonna be a date or something..and this might've shocked you and I'm truly sorry but... I wanna be with you forever. I wanna see your face next to mine when I wake up every morning. I wanna spend my life with you. Forever. So will you please.. Marry me?"

 

Jessica froze without breathing after Yuri gave her speech.

 

Yuri was still on her knee waiting for Jessica's answer and got more nervous that her hand started sweating.

 

 

Everybody who was hiding behind the bush and tried to be quiet as possible.

 

Jessica moved her hand off .

 

"Kwon Yuri! You're such a liar! I didn't even prepare myself for this!...*Smiles* Yes! I will marry you! Get up!" Jessica quickly hugged Yuri and smiled happily.

 

"All you had to say was yes!" Yuri chuckled while hugging Jessica.

They both shared a sweet kiss while everyone jumped out of the bush and ran to them.

 

"What the heck!??" Jessica was startled by them appearing out of nowhere.

 

Yuri couldn't stop smiling while Jokwon .

 

Jessica hugged Yuri again and saw Mr. Jung standing by the car with his cane smiling at them.

 

"Dad?" Jessica squinted her eyes trying to see the man.

 

Yuri turned around and quickly walked to Mr. Jung while holding onto Jessica's hand.

Everybody else followed.

 

"Dad!" Jessica quickly gave her father a tight hug.

 

The old man chuckled as he hugged his daughter.

 

"I'm sorry I acted harsh towards you. I'm sor-"

"It's okay, It's okay" The old man patted his daughter's back for the long hug.

 

Everybody stared at them with an "Aww" face.

 

"Look!" Jessica showed her ring.

 

"Wow! Nickhun's fast huh?!" Her dad teased.

 

"What!? no! It's from *Pulls Yuri* my girlfriend.. or soon to be my wi..fe?" 

 

Everyone started chattering.

 

"I know, I know..I helped Ms. Kwon a little.*smiles* Your wedding will be next week" The old man smiled.

 

"What!? So you knew she was gonna propose and wedding what!??" Jessica exclaimed while everybody else stopped chattering and stared at Mr. Jung.

 

"Sica.. He offered me his help. Don't worry about it..*Turns to Mr. Jung* Sir, Isn't that a little fast!?" Yuri frowned.

 

"I only have two weeks" The old man sighed and looked down.

 

----------------Slilence-------------------

"Next week is perfect!" Jessica tried to cheer him up trying not to tear up.

 

"Yes! It is!" Yuri quickly said while everyone else nodded.

 

Mr. Jung slowly looked up  and hugged both of them.

 

"I'm happy, I'm happy for you two. I'm sorry for treating you two bad before." He muttered and signaled the cameraman to stop filming and may go.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"Cuite~ When are you gonna propose?" Tiffany whispered.

 

"Me?" 

 

"Who else!?" Tiffany frowned.

 

"Maybe the next five years" Taeyeon smiled.

 

"That's too long!" Tiffany whined pushing Taeyeon away from her.

 

"Then propose to yourself!" Taeyeon teased and walked back.

 

"That's mean~" Tiffany sulked.

 

"Ahahaha Just be patient~" Taeyeon kissed her cheek.

 

 

 

Taecyeon slowly moved next to Yoona.

 

"Miss!" He whispered.

 

Yoona got startled and quickly slapped Taecyeon's arm.

 

"Ow!" Taecyeon mouthed.

 

"Miss~" Taecyeon leaned closer.

 

"What what what!" Yoon said in frustration.

 

"I just wanna ask .. what kind of guy your type is.." Taecyeon mumbled.

 

Yoona tried not to smile " I don't know yet... I'm still confused about this person that I'm falling for".

 

Taecyeon sighed and sat on the fountain knowing that Yoona was still falling for someone.

 

 

"Jokwon, may I ask.. between you and Kevin.. who do you think will propose?" Minho asked awkwardly.

 

"Both of us" Jokwon raised his eyebrow looking at Minho.

 

"Ehh? That's not possible!" Minho stared back.

 

"What, I'm more feminine than him and he doesn't seem like he can propose like what Yuri did" 

 

"Eesh.. Whatever. I don't understand you people!" Minho looked away.

 

"You're just jealous cuz you're forever alone" Jokwon smirked.

 

Minho glared at him and quickly walked to Taecyeon.

 

 

 

 

Yuri and Jessica finally finished talking to Mr. Jung and turned around waited for Mr. Jung to announce something.

 

Mr. Jung cleared his throat. " Ok, The next week, y'all be ready for the wedding. Since Ms. Kwon here wants the wedding to be American style, you all decide who will be the bridesmaid or whatever you do on the wedding."

 

"We'll talk more about it later on" Said Yuri.

 

Everyone nodded and clapped congratulating Yuri and Jessica.

 

"You guys can wait in the cabin, then we can celebrate or something later" Smiled Jessica.

 

Jokwon raised his hand "Where are you guys going?" 

 

"Yuri wanted to show me something.." 

 

"Where?" Tiffany frowned.

 

"It's a surprise" Said Yuri.

 

"Okayy~ Be quick! It's already 10:00pm" Minho started walking.

 

Everybody waved and followed Minho.

 

 

 

 

 

"Jessica, come back home tomorrow. I left hospital, and without you home will make me more depressed." The old man said.

 

"Yuri's gonna live with us too" Jessica smiled looking at Yuri.

"Hm?" Yuri frowned feeling shy.

 

"Of course" The old man smiled and called his driver.

 

"I'll see you tomorrow dad" Jessica hugged his father saying goodbye.

 

Yuri waved as she watched Mr. Jung leave.

 

Jessica smiled and turned to Yuri.

"Seobang~~"She said in a childish voice while swaying her hands.

 

Yuri hid her smile. "Sicababy~?" She said shyly looking away.

 

Jessica felt a million butterflies in her stomach and didn't know how to think anymore.

 

"You ready?" Yuri smiled and slowly reached for Jessica's hand.

 

Jessica nodded and held tighter to Yuri's hand.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Nickhun went back to the countryside and continued looking for Victoria.

 

"I told you, she never came back" The grandpa said scratching his head.

 

Nickhun sighed and apologized.

 

"I'll tell her that you've been looking for her if she comes back" Said the grandpa.

 

"I apologized. Please go back to sleep" Nickhun bowed and left.

 

 

 

"Why are you  making this hard for me!?" Nickhun thought to himself while driving.

 

Suddenly a flashback appeared in his head.

 

-Flashback-

"You left me out of nowhere you fool!" Victoria said angrily.

-End of flashback-

 

"Nowhere?" Nikchun tilted his head and quickly turned back.

 

"That's right! The place where I left her! She must be there!" Nickhun quickly sped up driving.