Yuri's High School Past.

Unexpected

"Make yourself at home" Yuri said as she opened the door.

Jessica entered the apartment and looked around.

"No offense but you're apartment is the size of my bedroom" Chuckled Jessica.

"If you're just gonna make fun of me or my apartment, Just go get a hotel" Said Yuri.

"Yah, I was just kidding~ but I was telling the truth also" Jessica took off her shoes and sat on a sofa.

"Sch! Sure ok" Yuri started walking in the bedroom.

"How do people survive here?" Jessica muttered.

Yuri came back and brought a pair of sleeping clothes for Jessica to wear.

"Here, changed into these" Yuri handed her the clothes.

"What's that" Jessica looked at it.

"You're not gonna sleep in that dress right, are you?" Yuri put the sleeping clothes down next to her.

"These aren't even my style" Jessica mumbled.

"Just come to the room if you're ready to sleep" Said Yuri and started walking back to the bedroom.

Jessica got up and changed her dress since she had no choice.

When she entered the room, she saw Yuri putting pillows on the floor and all ready to sleep.

"You're sleeping on the floor?" Jessica stood by the door and stared at Yuri.

Yuri started to laugh as she saw Jessica in a Pink Panther Pajama.

"What, you think it's funny!?" Jessica's eye's got bigger as she entered the bedroom.

"No, It's just that.. you look like a 7th grader wearing that" Yuri laughed harder.

"Eeesh! I hate how you always make fun of me" Said Jessica as she sat on the bed.

"I'm sorry" Yuri stopped laughing.

"Are you gonna sleep there?" Jessica looked at Yuri setting up her bed on the floor.

"Obviously" Replied Yuri.

"Sch! do what you want" Jessica  laid down on the bed.

Yuri got up and turned off the light.

"Noooo!" Yelled Jessica

"What what!" Yuri got scared and quickly turned it back on.

"I... get scared when it's too dark" Said Jessica in a low voice.

"Ahaha you're the same as my brother" Chuckled Yuri as she turned the light off.

"Noo!" Yelled Jessica again.

"there!" Yuri quickly the night light.

Jessica slowly came out of the blanket.

Yuri saw her and just smiled and shook her head slowly.

Yuri laid down on the floor while Jessica on the bed hid under the blanket.

 

 

 

-Taeyeon's place-

"I'm sorry if the room is too small" Taeyeon apologized as they entered the room where Tiffany will be sleeping in.

" Aish~ You always apologize" Chuckled Tiffany as she jumped into the bed.

"well, you must be tired..I'll leave you now" Taeyeon bowed and started walking to her room.

Tiffany quickly got up.

"Wait," Tiffany tried to stop Taeyeon as she walked closer to her.

"Thank you" Tiffany whispered as she hugged Taeyeon.

"Ah~ It's nothing" Smiled Taeyeon.

"Yah, What's that noise!?" Jokwon Yelled in his room.

They quickly broke the hug and laughed.

 

 

-Yuri's apartment-

"Why did you save me from Sooyoung when you should've been happy that I got bullied by someone." Said Jessica as she looked up the ceiling.

"Because I promised your father that I would protect you." Answered Yuri.

"But.. when you told her something, you looked really mad and.... strange" Said Jessica.

Yuri kept quiet for a bit and had a flashback in her head.

*Yuri's Flashback*

"You should go kill yourself!" A blond girl threw a paper at Yuri while the rest of the girls laughed at her.

Yuri ran to the bathroom and cried really hard.

*End of flashback*

"Yuri!" said Jessica in a loud voice.

"Huh?" Yuri looked up and saw Jessica's face staring at her.

"Come on, tell me about your past~" Jessica whined.

"Trust me, you don't wanna know" Muttered Yuri.

"I'm not sleepy yet.. and I Do wanna know" Said Jessica.

"Promise me to never tell someone else." Said Yuri.

"I promised" 

 

"ok, so..When I was in high school I was... bullied a lot. I was only a sophomore but until now, I still have nightmares about it. My brother tried to protect me, he told me to just ignore them, i did. but they continued anyways. I did everything they wanted me to do. I did their homework, gave them my money, I even lied to my brother and.. my mother because if I tell them that they bully me, they would beat me up. One day, I was so tired. I was outside waiting for the bus, they told me to do their homework and had to be finished in 10 mins. I refused, and said my head hurts. They left me without doing anything to me but looked at me very strange. I thought they gave up on bullying me, I thought they wouldn't come back for me. ...The next morning, I was in gym's locker room.. There was five of them. They walked towards me. One of them threw a shoe at me and hit my head and said "does your head hurt now" then they all laughed at me.  One of them called me ugly, one of them called me poor, one of them told me that I should Kill my self because I'm useless to be in this world, I'm just a waste of space. I ran to the bathroom and cried really hard. I stayed there till the class ended. As i came out, my teacher asked why my eyes were red. I didn't want to tell the truth because I was scared, so I said I cried because my dog died. My teacher comforted me.When I went home, I didn't want to hide it anymore, so I told my brother everything. Everything.....My brother got so mad. The next day, my brother talked to the bullies that they should leave me alone or he's gonna tell the principal of what they're doing. The bullies got scared and didn't do anything to me anymore. One night, my brother went to a store to buy me a milkshake because I passed my math test, so he wanted to congratulate me. But as he was walking home, a whole bunch of gang was watching him walk, they threw a stone at my brother. They beat him up until he was crippled. My brother went home with all blood on his shirt. his face was almost destroyed. I saw his hand was holding a plastic bag and in that bag, was my milkshake. I ran to my room and threw everything on the floor. I was so mad that I wanted to kill myself. My mom rushed my brother to the hospital. I cried really hard in my room. My mom and I talked, I finally told her everything. Then, she decided to move, and we did. we went back to the school and told the principal that me and my brother are not gonna go to that school anymore. As I was walking in the hallway, I saw them again. They smiled at me and the blond one whispered at me. "Did my brother's group do a good job on your brother?" She whispered. I couldn't hold it anymore so I jumped on her and pull her hair, punch her, I did everything I could to just kill her.

The police came, my mom had to pay for what I did. 

We finally moved.

Luckily, I got a scholarship from Harvard University. 

Soo.. When I reached college, I started to hang out with black people. I really liked them because they're always energetic and fun. I tried to forget about high school and wanted to start over. However, when i was with them.. they influence me to do horrible stuff, they shoplifted and told me to do it too. I refused and they said if I don't do what they do then I shouldn't hang out with them. So i chose not to hang out with them. Then i found sunny, the cute short girl in my college. She was always alone, so i decided to talk to her, and we became friends. She became close to my brother and mother. but when college was over, she moved to a different state. We lost contact, but she calls me sometimes. 

What made me strong was how I was treated before, I promised my mom and my brother and especially myself that I'm never gonna let that happen to me ever again. I'm never gonna be bullied. 

So when that Sooyoung tried to bully you, I remembered myself in High school again. I got so mad that I had to do something although I don't really curse like that. 

So now you know my past's story.. but that's not my whole life story yet. And it's gonna take the whole month to tell you."

While Yuri was telling the story, her tears couldn't stop falling from her eyes. 

"You there?" Yuri muttered.

Jessica covered and tried not to sob as her tears fell on the pillow.

"Sch! I knew you would fall asleep" Yuri wiped her tears and turned to her right side.

Jessica could hear Yuri sniffing.  She closed her eyes tightly and as trembled.

"Well, goodnight." Yuri closed her eyes slowly as her last tear fell.