Good Morning Sunshine

Unexpected

Saturday Morning 7:30

"Miss Jung"  The maid shook Jessica from her sleep.

"Miss Juungg" She tried harder.

"Ugh! What!" Jessica finally answered but still didn't want to get up.

"You're late for your exercise routine" The maid said nervously.

" what time is it?" Jessica asked not caring.

" It's seven thir..." The maid got interrupted before she could finish.

"What!?" Jessica got up and looked at the clock. 

- 7:36-

" Why didn't you wake me up earlier!?" Jessica complained

" I tried Ms  Jung bu-.." She got interrupted again.

"Ugh! whatever, Just..get out of my room" Jessica started undressing.

 

-Meanwhile-

"*Sigh*Bare with her for a moment, she'll get used to it Shin" The old man said as he watched the maid walked down the stairs.

" Oh.. yes sir, of course.. it's actually quite fun sometimes, i mean she's 22.. i know she can take care of herself." The maid responded nervously.

" Oh yes, but she's my only child u know and it's hard for me to let her go on her own, btw this coffee is really good shin." The old man said.

"Oh, Thank you sir. I better finish the laundry" The maid excused herself.

"Good morning daddy" Jessica said in a childish voice.

"Good morning Sunshine" The old man smiled.

" It's beautiful out there, I better go before it starts raining later on." Jessica said as she took a bite of the toast.

" Alright, Just be careful of the cars on the streets" The old man handed her her towel and water bottle.

"Alright dad, See ya later." Jessica smiled, grabbed the stuff and hurried out.

" Ok, Take care!" His voice echoed the house as he watched his daughter ran outside.

 

-In America-

Saturday Morning 7:30

" MOM!! BRO!! BREAKFAST IS READYY COME DOWN HERE U GUYS" Yuri yelled.

Just in five seconds, Yuri can already hear taecyeon running from upstairs.

This made her giggle, She knew her brother goes crazy over food everytime she cooks.

"Hey sis! You. Are. The. Best!" As he pinched her cheek.

"Hey Bro! I'm only 23 and i can get married already,  You're 26 already but still cant cook!" Yuri jokingly said.

"Married!? Yo-" Taecyeon got interrupted by his mom.

" What's that delicious smell!" 

They both looked upstairs and saw their mom standing looking at them smiling.

"MoM!" They both said

Taecyeon hurried and helped his mom walk.

Yuri was hurt to watch and turned around.

"Mornin mom" Yuri smiled as she handed her mom a plate.

" You should sleep more sometimes instead of making our breakfast and dinner everyday.., u should let ur brother do that."

This made Taecyeon and Yuri Giggled.

Her mom curiously looked at them.

"Thats's ok mom, Yuri is a big girl and can handle these stuff u know" Taecyeon explained nicely.

"Pssh, U should be thankful to ur sister." Her mom said as she poke his head.

" Aww.. lets eat.." Yuri said with a bright smile.