The Unfortunate Ones

One Way Out

*Beast are cameos as teachers.

Yoon DooJoon, Jang HyunSeung, Yong JunHyung, Yang Yoseob, Lee GiKwang, Son DongWoon


 

- Flashback to 1 month ago -

" The following students, please proceed to the front of the hall. You have been selected to represent our school for this year's talent competition. " The school's new teacher, Mr Son, announced through the microphone to the whole school during assembly.

" Jung YongHwa. " The talented 23 year old male stood up, slinging his guitar bag over his shoulders, and walked towards the front of the hall. Having received much recognition by the school for his ability to play the guitar amazingly well and also his wonderful singing skills, there is no doubt that he would be chosen. He bowed politely to Mr Son and stood quietly behind him, waiting for the other names to be called.

Mr Son paused a while for the school to settle down before announcing the other representatives, " Lee JongHyun, Choi JongHun and Oh WonBin. " The three 22 year old students, all with impressive guitar skills, strode towards the teacher. They take their places beside YongHwa as the school cheered for their chosen friends again. Mr Son signalled for the school to quiet down by holding up his hands and continued, " Lee HongKi. "

Upon hearing his name being called, HongKi shot up from the crowd and bowed in all directions with a wide grin across his face. The hyper, cheerful and popular 22 year old recieved roars of cheers from all levels. He jogged to the front and beamed at the teacher. He greeted Mr Son before proceeding to the back. He shook all of the other representatives' hands enthusiastically as he introduced himself. With his breathtaking vocals, there is no chance of him not being chosen.

Then, Mr Son proceeded to call up the next few representatives, " Kang MinHyuk and Lee JaeJin. " MinHyuk, 21, posseses incredible drumming skills and JaeJin, 21, is a magnificent bassist. Both headed to their places after bowing slightly to Mr Son which he returned with a slight smile. The school chuckled as HongKi welcomed his juniors with a big hug.

" Lee JungShin. " Another name is being called out. JungShin, also a 21 year old student, could rap and play the bass as well. Mr Son then announced the last two male students that will represent the school in the competition, " Song SeungHyun and Choi MinHwan. " The two 20 year old male got up and left their seats. SeungHyun, like YongHwa, is talented in alot of different areas. He plays the guitar, sings and also raps. MinHwan, on the other side, is a professional drummer.

After all the male representatives has been announced, it's time for the females to be called out. " Wang FeiFei. " The chinese 25 year old walked to Mr Son, gave him a bow, and formed another new line infront of the guys. Born as a chinese girl, she did suprisingly well in singing korean songs.

Not wasting any time, Mr Son revealed the next two female representatives, " Mong JiAh and Jun HyoSung. " JiAh, or what she prefered to be called, Jia, is a 23 year old who does singing, rapping and dancing. While, HyoSung is a cheerful, gummy girl who does vocal singing. Because of her happy-go-lucky attitude, she could be considered as one of the more popular girl in school.

Mr Son then called out the next few names in the list " Jeong HaNa, Song JiEun and Han SunHwa. " This three 22 year old girls, being chosen from more than 5000 students, proved how good their voices are, to have touched the teachers' hearts and made a deep impression.

HaNa, or what her friends called her, Zinger, is a a girl who raps astonishingly well. JiEun, not the first time being chosen to participate in the talents competition, is a quiet girl who posesses a beautiful vocal. Although quiet, her voice could move everyone. On the other hand, SunHwa is a pretty lady who sings really well for her young age.

" Lee MinYoung. " Mr Son announced another name through the microphone. Min, a 21 year old girl who is confident of herself despite her short height, specializes in dancing. She greeted Mr Son and smiled at her friends as she passed by them to take her place. " Lastly, Bae SueJi. " Suzy, the youngest, is a really talented and beautiful girl. She raps and sings stunningly good despite her really young age - 18. She has already made her way into quite alot of boys' hearts although it was only her first year in this school.

Turning around to face the selected students, Mr Son started with his speech, " Firstly, congrats on being chosen to represent the school. " Mr Son smiled warmly at the students before he continued, " Secondly, you all know that this talents competition is really important, right? "

The students all nodded thier heads, " Yes. "

" So I was thinking that if you guys could stay back after school later and meet me in class 1-A? We need to start preparing immediately. "

 

- Later in the teacher's meeting room -

" What?! " Mr Yoon, a senior teacher who has been in the school for 35 years now, exclaimed angrily, " How could you let a new teacher handle such an important thing? Nobody is suppose to stay back in school this week! "

" I'm sorry, I didn't expect Mr Son to start on the practice immediately. I thought he would at least wait till after the weekend. " Mr Yang, already 12th year in the school, apologised. 

" Mr Yoon, I don't think it's important to find out who's at fault now, we have more serious issues at hand. " Mr Yong feeling irritated, said with his 19 years of experience being a teacher.

After hearing Mr Yong's words, Mr Yoon calmed himself down and turned to the junior teacher, Mr Lee. " Please do settle this problem as soon as possible. "

Although he had no idea of why the students aren't allowed to stay back this week, Mr Lee, already the 8th year in the school, nodded and assured them that the problem will be solved. Sitting by the side, Mr Jang, a teacher who devoted himself to teaching since 26 years ago, was enjoying his cup of coffee while getting confused as to what the conflict was about.

 


wordsfromanonymous;

Boring chapter? Don't worry... because the terror starts next chapter *smirks*