Explanation

One Way Out

 

The clock ticked, tick tock, tick tock... The bell sounded, dong, dong, dong, dong... The wind blows, and water dripped down from the half closed tap. It is 12 midnight, it had always been 12 midnight. No more, no less. No matter how the clock ticked, it stays at midnight. The moon high up in the dark sky, the dark clouds looming over it, the terror that awaits them, the mysteries waiting to be solved.

Just as dark and spooky, in a closed dark room, 5 bodies can be seen.

Bodies? Whose you may ask. The five dead students of course, the five dead bloody bodies of JungShin, Fei, JongHyun, JiEun and SunHwa. Their wide opened eyes and their bloody hands, the terror they've felt and the pain they've suffered, who can help them? None. The cold, hard cemented floor is where they belong. More and more people will end up here, in this spooky, eerie, dark and enclosed room...

Until they find the one way out... But not so fast, it won't be easy. Few hours, 5 people dead. How long do you think they need to figure out that one way out?

 

 

 " 10 years... Every 10 years, a group of students will be trapped in here, in this world, in this dimension. This place looked exactly the same as our school, The College of No Return, but we can't get out of here, we can't leave the school gates and we can't call others with our phones, we are trapped in this world where there is no sunlight. "

Yesung's story was hard to believe. But they have to believe, it is true that they have been there for so long, and yet, the sun is not up yet. ShinHye then continued, " Once we are in here, we won't age, we stay the same just as when we first came here. Time don't pass, if you haven't realised yet. "

" Then how do we get out? " YongHwa asked, being the oldest now, he have to put down the grieve and take charge.

Yesung shook his head, " It's useless. You can't get out. It is almost impossible. There is only one way out. And people will continue to die, until you figured out what is the one way out. "

The students exchanged nervous glances, what if they really can't get out? What will happen? Will they really all end up like JungShin?

" Then how do you two managed to live? " HyoSung asked, still suspicious of this two strangers that suddenly appeared out of nowhere. ShinHye gave her a small smile, " We figured out how. And we are here to help you figure out yours. "

JaeJin raised his eyebrows, " What do you mean? "

" Someone have to stay, stay here with us. " Yesung explained, " One, will stay here forever and never die, we will watch the future batch of students come, and die. That is the only way out. Sacrifice. " He sadly smiled before adding, " The other living students will be able to go back home, and this will be nothing but a nightmare, however, the one who stays behind, will forever live inside one. "

Min and Suzy hugged each other, this is too much, first being trapped in here, and next people are dying. Now? One have to sacrifice? Who made this world? One that will forever continue and never die off.

" Then how do one sacrifice? " MinHyuk asked. ShinHye looked deep inside his eyes and said, " That's what you have to figure out. "

He blinked, she look so innocent, a bit too innocent, unlike the other one that came with her, Yesung, who seems to know something else, but refused to tell. What exactly is he hiding? MinHyuk looked away, her eyes contained so much pain, the pain that all of them will have to go through soon.