Feelings

One Way Out

 

The door creaked and the cold wind blew. But no matter how lonely and cold it might be for others, the two always have a warm and sweet time together.

It's time to change SeungHyun's bandage, so part of the group had went to accompany him and the others to get food from the cafeteria.

ShinHye closed her eyes and smiled as she enjoyed the lovely music and smoothing voice. How she hope she could enjoy this every single day. She clapped and cheered after YongHwa finished his performance, giving her very best applaud, " This is the best music I have ever heard, YongHwa! "

He smiled as he placed the guitar onto the floor gently. He then took her hand and slipped something onto her finger, " Here. I found this in the music room together with the guitar. " ShinHye looked at her hand in suprised before smiling happily back at him to show her appreciation, " Thank you so much! I love it! " Although it was just a simple silver fake ring that was taken from a keychain, it couldn't mean more to her. " And don't call me YongHwa. "

He continued, " Call me oppa. "

 

 

 

WonBin sighed as he sat down on the sofa in the office. He was part of the group to follow SeunHyun to change his bandage. " Why the sigh? " MinHwan gave his hyung a little smile and sat down beside him. " Don't worry hyung, I am sure this nightmare will be over soon. "

" Soon? How soon? When all of us are dead and tortured? " WonBin closed his eyes, " There is no soon... Ever since JungShin was murdered, it was already too late. "

MinHwan gave him a pat on the back, " Hyung, we should look at the bright side! I am sure some of us will get out alive. " He smiled, " If Yesung-sshi and ShinHye-sshi survived it, why can't we? " MinHwan tried to encourage WonBin, but he shook his head and asked him back, " Do you really think they survived it? Can you trust them and their stories? Don't you think that all of those were just lies? " He looked away and tsked, " Hmph, I think they are the one causing all these miseries. "

The lights flickered and the curtains flew together with the wind, revealing the tall trees outside, MinHwan smiled, " Don't you want to see the sun again? Don't you want to run about the field playing games again? " He took in a deep breath and continued, " I want to have a taste of the fresh air again, hyung. Have some hope! We can do this together! "

WonBin looked up at his dongsaeng and gave him a small smile, " If only one of us could survive this, I want it to be you. Go back to school and proved your parents wrong, that playing music isn't useless. You can join a real band and become a star. You have too much left to do, you can't just end it all here. Live your dreams. Just remember me, this hyung, in your heart, that will be enough for me. "

In the creepy giant building, a sudden feeling of warmth, care, and hope filled the air. Someone felt it and frowned, agitated and angry. That person gritted his teeth, he will never let this person go. Not when he spoilt his plans. He have been waiting, waiting for this moment.

As he started plotting for his next devil inhummane plot, back in the office, MinHwan stared back into WonBin's eyes, " Are you sure this is what you want? " He paused for a while before continuing, " I am glad you thought about it for me hyung, but what about her. Don't you want her to get out alive? "

" Her? " WonBin gave MinHwan a puzzled look. MinHwan smiled, " Don't deny it hyung, I can see it, everyone can see it, you know it yourself. HyoSung sunbae. You have been so concerned about her and always sided with her. Don't tell me it's just friends. " He grined, " You should confess to her. It would be so good if the two of you could end up together! You know, I would love a sister-in-law. "

WonBin blushed, " Is it that obvious? "

MinHwan laughed, " Very. I just wonder how HyoSung sunbae could not sense it at all. " His hyung look at him and asked, " But in this situation, don't you think it is inappropriate? " He shook his head, " If not now, when? When we get out, she would get a lot of other confessions. Take the chance, while we are still trapped in here, claim her as yours. "

The older look at the younger feeling unsure, but the dongsaeng's further encouragement allowed him to make up his mind, " Don't wait till it's too late, hyung. " WonBin took in a deep breath and smiled, " I will trust you this time. " MinHwan cheekily replied as he hit his chest with his fist, " You can always trust me. " WonBin let out a small laughter and asked, " Where did you get all this from? I don't remember you being so positive earlier on. " 

A small curve appeared on his lips, " Min sunbae-nim. "

 

 

 

Deeper inside the room, SeungHyun was sitting on a chair, previously sat by the principal. According to his personal nurse, he should have the most important and comfortable chair, therefore the choice. Not far away, Suzy was picking out the right medicine for his injuries. He stared at her, the eyes, the nose, the mouth, *How could someone be so perfect?* He looked at her fingers as she fiddled around with the things inside the first aid box. How he wish he could hold that delicate hand in his. " Does it itch? "

" H-huh? " He was brought back to reality. Suzy smiled and repeated, " Does your injury itch? It have been sometime now, it should start to itch. " He shook his head and smiled, " I don't know why, but it doesn't seem to hurt either. " Suzy laughed and began to remove his bandage, " Perhaps it healed faster than what I thought it would. "

Her laughter tingled like a christmas bell. Blocking away every other single noise, the howling wind, the creaking floors and fans. Even the flickering light cannot block the radiance she have. She's just like a shining star, able to shine on its own even without the sun.

Suzy was the only one who knows first-aid now in the group of students, so she had a very important role, the nurse. And SeungHyun was very glad to be able to be the patient.

For him, as long as Suzy's there by his side, it will be okay. But will it really be okay? What about the others? Who will be the next victim? What will happen next? What kind of horrible torture is waiting for them? Is there even a chance for them to escape this at all? No one knows.

 


 

Who do you think is the killer? Vote now! Clicky!