Truth? Think again.

One Way Out

 


 

" Haiz... HyoSung sanbae still think that ShinHye's the killer even though she saved her life. " MinHyuk sighed. MinHwan noded his head, " Her story do not even make any sense, how can someone be here pulling her hair and the next, performing a surgery on Zinger? "

" Furthermore, when I found her, she was in ShinHye's arms, full of blood. I was so shocked! " JaeJin agreed too, " ShinHye was just as frightened, she was crying for help too. " Min bit her lips and stated, " What's weird thing was that those weren't her blood, she wasn't even hurt or injured in anyway when we cleaned her. "

" Spooky~ " MinHwan hugged himself as the cold air blew.

Spooky? But it was not the even near the yet. If you call this spooky, then what about the events down the road? People were dying. People were suffering. And yet they thought they could get out of all these miseries once they solve the puzzle, but is that it? Think again. One can never predict the future, especially the future of this world. Expect the unexpected. Because the answer to a mystery, is yet another mystery.

Just then, something came into SeungHyun's mind, he gasped, " Remember JungShin sanbae-nim? Blood was seeping out of him suddenly too! " JaeJin blinked his eyes, " W-what do you mean? Do you mean that- "

" -HyoSung unnie is dead too? " Suzy finished the sentence and looked at him with widened eyes. " But... that's weird " MinHwan mumbled to himself. MinHyuk heard him and tsked, " Yah, hoobae ah, is there even something that isn't weird happening in here? " MinHwan, in response, smiled sheepishly at him, " Quite true, I guess. "

Things were never as simple as they thought it was, it wasn't in the past, it isn't now, and it will never be in the future. Things are complicated and unpredictable. The truth might seem unreal, and the lie might seem like it was the truth. Even evidences might just be another illusion. They'll never know what is real, and what is not in here.

 

 

The door creaked opened and in came Yesung. The one who had been disappearing and appearing as and when he liked. The one who had been rarely seen these few days. *Him. What is he up to now?* MinHyuk stared at the ever so suspicious one. " Yesung-sshi, where have you been all these while? " SeungHyun asked bluntly, not even bothering to hide his suspicion.

Suzy nudged him and gave him a look. " What? " SeungHyun mouthed to her, clearly thinking that there was nothing wrong with his question. " You don't have to know. Well, at least not until one decides to sacrifice himself or herself for the others. " He replied, as if he'slong prepared for that question.

WonBin eyed him, *He was missing all the while when all these have been happening? I just realised. What have he been doing?*

Yesung ignored all the eyes on him and made a beeline for ShinHye, " ShinHye ah, let's have a chat. " She kindly returned a smile and nodded, " Okay. " She stood up and followed Yesung out the classroom. But she was stopped by a hand clutching tightly onto hers, " Be careful. "

ShinHye smiled assuringly, " He won't hurt me. Trust me. "

Trust? Is there even such a thing in this world? What can be trusted? Whom can be trusted? No one. Perhaps you can't even trust yourself. Nothing is reliable here, trust is no longer something that existed. But YongHwa trusted her, he gave her a small smile as he allowed his hand to slowly slipped off hers.

Right after they exited the classroom, the students started gossiping. " Do you guys trust him? " SeungHyun asked. WonBin was the first to answer, " Definitely not. "

" He is hiding something. Something big. " Min agreed immediately after. MinHwan frowned and sighed, " But why is he hiding something from us? What is it that we cannot know? We have the right to know isn't it? "

" It must be something really important but secretive too. Perhaps only the ones left behind can know? " JaeJin guessed. Close. Really close. But not quite there. The students will never imagine the shock they will have to face soon.

 

 

Suzy walked over to MinHyuk nervously and sat down on the chair beside him. He was deep in thought, but was broken out of his thoughts by her, " S-sunbae-nim, are you okay? "

He looked over to her and smiled, " I'm fine. Just... thinking. "

" Oh. " Suzy fiddled with the bottle of water she have in her hands and asked, " You didn't say anything just now when the others were talking about Yesung, so I was wondering if you... have the same opinion as they do? " MinHyuk took in a deep breath and gave a small smile, " I don't trust him either. It's just that I have a feeling that he is hiding something really important to us. Something that might change everything. "

" Don't worry sunbae-nim. It's going to be okay. We will find out what that is soon enough. " Suzy smiled and handed him the bottle of water, " Here, stay hydrated. "

He took the bottle and memories of YongHwa and ShinHye flooded his mind. *Haiz... How I hate this kind of bottles.* Suzy on the other hand, saw him staring at the bottle. " W-why? Do you not like this water? " She asked worriedly, however, MinHyuk immediately put a smile back onto his face, " Nope, why wouldn't I? Thank you, Suzy. "

He took a sip of the water and smiled, " This is the best water I have ever tasted! "

 


 

Who do you think is the killer? Vote now! Clicky!