Disappearance and Death

One Way Out

 


 

" Hyung! " SeungHyun shouted down the corridor, frantically looking for HongKi, who had just disappeared mysterically after one night's sleep. He want his hyung back. He need his hyung back. SeungHyun blinked away his tears, he knew he had to be strong to save his hyung before it's too late.

He raced down the dark isolated corridors. Suzy quickly followed behind him, " Sunbae! Wait for me! "

The two walked down every corridors in the school. Turning around corners after corners. Looking into different classrooms as they passed by. HongKi, the hyper and cheerful one, was now missing. Nobody had expected him to be next...

Panicking, the students searched the high and low for their missing friend, they cannot afford to lose anyone anymore.

Outside the school gates, people were busy with their work, rushing through everything. Everyone was so busy with their own lives, no one knew what kind of terror was inside that magnificant looking school right at that moment.

Eveything seemed so peaceful and quiet in the outside world and yet, not one thing in The College of No Return was any where near peaceful. The lights flickered on and off. The trees outside the windows swayed to and fro. The flowers whitered, the petals fell slowly to the ground, one by one.

People are shouting, screaming, running all around the place looking for that one missing friend. The seventh victim.

" Why? Why are we trapped in here? I hate it here! "

" S-sunbae... " Suzy's tears filled eyes looked sadly at SeungHyun. They have came to a stop. He punched the wall behind him and covered his face with his hands. He took in a deep breath and tried to stop his tears from flowing. Suzy approached him and placed her hands on his shoulders, " Sunbae... "

She then shifted her attention to his clenched fist. She took his hands and gently blowed on his now injured knuckes, " It must have hurt... "

SeungHyun took his hand back and turned away. Suzy sighed before walking to face him, " Sunbae, we all know how hard it is to lose a friend, it is terrible, I know... " She took his hands and sadly smiled, " You can cry, but please, don't cry for too long, it hurts me to see you crying. " Suzy then wiped his tears with her fingers.

" Now let's go bandage that bloody hands of yours. "

 

 

Min and MinHwan barged into the door of class 1-A and Min cried, " Jia unnie's dead! "

All eyes turned to them and WonBin repeated in shock, " Jia sunbae-nim too? " MinHwan nodded sadly and gulped, remembering the scene that just happened, he took in a deep breath before explaining, " She was still there with us a minute ago, and the next, she disappeared after a scream. "

 

 

-Flashback to 10 minutes ago-

" I still can't believe JongHun hyung have left us already. " MinHwan shook his head and tears threathened to escape his eyes any moment, " I really hope that we can find HongKi hyung safe and sound. We are all still too young to die. "

Sensing the lack of confidence her little junior was feeling, Min gave him an assuring pat on his shoulder and smiled encouragingly, " Buckle up hoobae! We will make it out alive, I know we will. Or at least some of us will. " MinHwan looked up and sadly smiled in return, " Thank you sunbae, I am sure some of us will. "

" Good job, keep believing, and it will soon happen. " She showed him two thumbs up and nodded happily. He laughed, " Thanks sunbae-nim, you are really good at this, do you kn- " He turned around to face an empty coriddor. He frowned, " Jia sunbae-nim! "

Min turned around too, her eyes scanning the long corridor but her unnie was nowhere to be found, she panicked, " Unnie! "

" AHHH! " Just then, a scream could be heard clearly. It came from around the corner and the two quickly rushed over. Min, being the first to reach, screamed and covered her eyes with her hands once she saw what was infront of them. It took her some time to recover from the shock. MinHwan went over to her and his eyes widened at the sight infront of him.

Min slowly removed her hands from her eyes. Tears came rushing out and she fell down onto the floor, " U-unnie! "

" S-sunbae... " MinHwan's voice came out trembling. The scene was horrible. Blood oozing out from . Her cut throat. Blood. Blood all over Jia's body, all over the floor. The worst part was the thing beside her. Something white, and in shape of a ball. Something bloody, and seemingly smooth. Something he would have never expected to see detached from the human body.

He took a step forward to have a better look at what it was. MinHwan's eyes widened in shock before shutting tight at the disgusting sight infront of him.

An eyeball.

Jia's eyeball.