9

Never gonna leave you

"Sic.. Sica-ah!! you finally concious!!"

Yuri then hold Jessica's hand, but Jessica push Yuri's hand away from her, "Answer me, Yuri. Is that true?? Is that true that he left Korea with that girl?"

"Jessi!! Don't move too much!! you are still weak!! You still have to concern about the baby.." Tiffany accidentally spill that out. Taeyeon and Yuri look at each other then to Tiffany. then Tiffany realise what she said to Jessica and panicked.

"baby?? do.. do you mean that I'm..... pregnant??" Jessica's face getting paler.

Tiffany sigh, "I guess you have to know now.. yes, Jess, you are pregnant"

Jessica feel like she couldn't even move her whole body since she's shocked by what her cousin just said to her.

Taeyeon put her hands on Tiffany's shoulder, "Yuri try her best to look for Taecyeon to let him know about this, but no use because he's out of our reach now"

 

Yuri try to hold Jessica's hand to comfort her, but she decline it because she think that Jessica wanna be alone for a while. "Let Jessica having a rest, guys. Both of you should go home now". Taeyeon nod and ask Tiffany to go with her, but she ask Yuri if she want to go together as well with her or not. "I will be around the hospital, don't worry. She still need someone to look after her. Just help me write the absent letter for the principal." 

Tiffany turn her head to Jessica, "Jessi, you need to talk with uncle and auntie". Jessica didn't answer her cousin.

"Fany, she will but after she feel better.." Yuri smile weakly to Tiffany.

 

"Sica-ah, I will be outside if you need me. I know you don't wanna talk right now, but I will not leave you alone". Yuri waiting for Jessica's reply, she got nothing. "okay, I'll be outside now. Good night, Sica-ah". Then she out from the room.

Jessica crying out loud... Mom, Dad I'm so sorry...I'm dissapointing both of you and Krystal.. and Taecyeon oppa don't know about this, I really hate him.. why..why.. I'm so stupid!!!!  what should I do now, God.... 

Yuri is actually still standing behind the closed door and she can hear Jessica crying. It painful for Yuri to hear that. She crying silently as well. She love Jessica so much that she can feel Jessica's sadness affect her. I promise Sica, everything will be fine. I will assure that. You still have me beside you.

 

 

The next morning,

A hand touching Yuri's shoulder and try to wake her up. yuri stir a bit but then she woke up because of the comotion. "ugh.. hm..." She rub her eyes and found Jessica standing in front of her. "Oh!! Sica-ah!! You still need a rest, why you standing here? go back to the room." 

"I've send the message to my parent. I ask them to come home tonight because it's urgent" Jessica said that with no expression.

Yuri can't said anything, remembering all the stuff that they all gone through yesterday.

"I will tell them all" Jessica look teary but she hold it.

"Let me talk to them as well, Sica-ah.."

"No, Yuri. This is my problem. This is my mistake. You don't need to interfere with this. It's nothing to do with you".

"Sica-ah, at least I can support you when you talk to them. Your dad is a very temper person".

"Please Yuri, I don't really wanna arguing with you now. Just stay away from this mess".

"No, I don't want.  I will help you".

"You are not helping me by being this stubborn!! Please, Yuri." Jessica look emotional.

Yuri who saw it, just sigh then agree with what Jessica said because she don't want Jessica to get more stress. "okay, fine. But let me help you to go back home. You still weak, I don't want you to get home by yourself"

"Thanks Yuri-ah." Jessica go back to the room to get ready.

 

 

Without Jessica know, Yuri send text message to someone... "I need your help, please..."

 

 

 

#######################################################################################################################

END OF CHAPTER 9