2

Never gonna leave you

DING DING DING DING!!!!!!!!  The school's bell ringing for the lunch time to start.

 

Jessica and Tiffany walk to the cafetaria area and saw Yuri and Taeyeon already save the seats for them there to eat luch together as usual. But suddenly, Jessica get some message in her phone. 

"sorry guys, you can eat first without me. I have something important to do now." said Jessica with wide smile. "aha!! Must be Taecyeon right?? Envy you!!"  Tiffany .

When Yuri heard that, she feel  pang in her heart. you have to remind yourself that she already found the guy of her dream. Accept it Yuri!! Taecyeon is a guy and you are not. 

"but Sica, you need to eat something first before you leave" Yuri grab some container to fill up the food for Jessica.

"thanks Yuri, but I need to go now.. Taecyeon oppa is waiting for me. Bye guys!!" Jessica run out from cafetaria.

"o..okay.." Yuri place the container back to it place. When Taeyeon sees that, she whisper to Yuri, "it's okay Yuri, at least she still realise your good intention for her".  Taeyeon is the only person who know that Yuri love Jessica, when Yuri went to her place while crying and tell her that Jessica is accept Taecyeon as her boyfriend. "thanks buddy!!" Yuri smile weakly.

 

 

 

RATED SCENE!!!!

INSIDE THE SCHOOL'S ABANDONED GYM ROOM

"Oppa, I'm here.. Where are you?" Jessica try to look for his boyfriend, but because there's no light inside the building, it's kinda hard for her. Suddenly she grasp when she feel that someone hold her hand.

"Jessica, it's me.. Taecyeon" Taecyeon said while whispering to Jessica's ear. "yah!! Oppa, you scare me you know!!" she pout. Then Taecyeon hug her tightly and peck her lips. 

"I miss you, Jessica...". 

"I miss you too, oppa..."

 

After a while.......

 

"Jessica, wow..you.. You are so good in this"   Taecyeon wrap his arm around Jessica's shoulder.

"no oppa, you are awesome" Jessica smile.  Then they kiss again. Both of them now put on their uniform back since they have to go back to the classroom. "Let's continue tomorrow night, baby.. Using this lunch time for is too short for me" said Taecyeon, smirk.  He hand on some hotel room key to Jessica. "baby, I've gave you the address of the hotel, right? I will wait there since I don't have any basketball practice tomorrow afternoon" said Taecyeon while smiling widely. "yes oppa, I've save the address in my phone" Jessica blusing madly when Taecyeon grab her to make her turn on again. "oppa!!!" Jessica lightly push Taecyeon. "mianhee baby, I can't resist your y body.. Hehehehe". They both get out from the building, and before they separate, Jessica said "bye oppa, I love you" she kiss him again, but Taecyeon only said, "yes, I know" and kiss her back.  Why he never reply that 3 words to me, we've been dating for a year now.  Jessica sadly go back to her classroom.

 

 

End of chapter 2

 

 

*because the scene broke everyone's heart, I decided to delete the steam part.. Hahaha.. I'm sorry for the scene that I create before. Hope you guys still can enjoy my story.. ^___^